Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Injuries and Suspensions

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    I think Ventola might be staying since he is in the CL list unlike Choutos.
    Nah, I don't think so. We had to put him in the list cause we have just him, Cruz and Recoba, and Vieri if he can recover.

He's also likely to move to a small italian side (he played in Siena last season), so there will be no worries about the fact that he won't be able to play in the CL.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Am I the only one hoping Adriano will play? Remember when Schumi made that heroic victory the day after his mother past away?

Everyone listed for the UEFA CL Preliminaries can play if they are available since we don´t know Mancio´s plans yet. At least not much.

Choutos was injured. Hence he wasn´t listed.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Am I the only one hoping Adriano will play? Remember when Schumi made that heroic victory the day after his mother past away?

Everyone listed for the UEFA CL Preliminaries can play if they are available since we don´t know Mancio´s plans yet. At least not much.

Choutos was injured. Hence he wasn´t listed.
    I don't know... Sure I hope he could play, but then again he made 2 trips to Brasil in such rapid succession... I don't want him to play if he's not at his best.

So many of you guys say that this season will be Recoba's season, that he'll do great things with Mancio. Well he must start now. He's going to be so important for us in the Basel game. I hope he can deliver, that will be the time to do it.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

I dont know why Inter did bring this man from Greece, i think Choutos has no place in our squad!
    FORZA INTER!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdinandinter
    I dont know why Inter did bring this man from Greece, i think Choutos has no place in our squad!
    He's not gonna stay mate, don't worry
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Am I the only one hoping Adriano will play?
    No, sure you aren't. But like Frisko said, he will come from Brazil just before the match (I read some site that he comes Monday), we have to to consideration jet-lag and above all, his mental state. So, I'm not so convinced that he can play.

But if he feels so, then why not? If not in the starting line-up, he can be introduced as a supersub and score couple of goals against the tired defenders.

Forza Adriano!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba
    If not in the starting line-up, he can be introduced as a supersub and score couple of goals against the tired defenders.

Forza Adriano!
    That sounds like a GREAT PLAN Cafe'!!
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Vieri is in full traning now ,so I guess he will play against Basel in second game.There is still no Cannavaro.We need him in Serie A.Matrix isn't starter for me anymore.Let's hope Burdisso will be second Samuel and no Sorondo.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Pod
    Vieri is in full traning now ,so I guess he will play against Basel in second game.There is still no Cannavaro.We need him in Serie A.Matrix isn't starter for me anymore.Let's hope Burdisso will be second Samuel and no Sorondo.
    Matrix is a starter. Cordoba and Cannavaro can play some matches together, but they're both short, so if the opponents have a big centre forward, we will need Matrix.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    There is still Burdisso.He is 182.
    BTW Canna Caffer partnerhip didn't have froblems with tall strikers from what I remember.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Pod
    There is still Burdisso.He is 182.
    BTW Canna Caffer partnerhip didn't have froblems with tall strikers from what I remember.
    You have far too much faith in Burdisso. He's promising, but miles away from a place as a starter. No way he can challenge Materazzi at the moment.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Frisko I totally disagree with you. Burdisso isn't some new kid on the block. He's one of the best South American defenders, an Argentine International, the winner of all the big titles in South America, and most importantly off all he defeated AC Milan in the Intercontinental Cup. This guy isn't some up and coming talent, he's already great.

I'm convinced that he can be a starter.

Saying he is miles away from being a starter is totally incorrect.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    Frisko I totally disagree with you. Burdisso isn't some new kid on the block. He's one of the best South American defenders, an Argentine International, the winner of all the big titles in South America, and most importantly off all he defeated AC Milan in the Intercontinental Cup. This guy isn't some up and coming talent, he's already great.

I'm convinced that he can be a starter.

Saying he is miles away from being a starter is totally incorrect.
    Well if he went to Palermo then he would be a starter, that's for sure.

But he's got Matrix, Cordoba and Cannavaro in front of him, they're great talents, and they're veterans, they played so many matches in Serie A, when Burdisso has played none.

There's also Mihajlovic; if we're going to play Milan, for example, and 1 among Canna Matrix and Cafe can't play, I'd personally rather Miha to play. Experience counts big time in that kind of big match.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    It depends on the personality of the person. Sometimes, experience matters little. Want some examples?

Cassano when he scored his first Serie A goal against us. Young and inexperienced, the outrageous youngsters scored one of the goal of the season against Inter.

Another one is Martins. Inter had to win against Bayer Leverkusen to qualify and all of the senior strikers were injured. Up steps Martins who took the challange and passed with flying marks as he scored to give us the victory. Do I need to remind you what he did to Milan in his first 2 games against them?

Handyo

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    It depends on the personality of the person. Sometimes, experience matters little. Want some examples?

Cassano when he scored his first Serie A goal against us. Young and inexperienced, the outrageous youngsters scored one of the goal of the season against Inter.

Another one is Martins. Inter had to win against Bayer Leverkusen to qualify and all of the senior strikers were injured. Up steps Martins who took the challange and passed with flying marks as he scored to give us the victory. Do I need to remind you what he did to Milan in his first 2 games against them?

Handyo
    That's very true Han, but Burdisso's a defender, and that's far more tricky, especially with the S Siro...

Remember Silverstre? S Siro put him under such a huge amount of pressure... he ended up being substituted after 15 minutes in a derby cause he was so shaky he couldn't play.

Then he moved to Man Utd and now he's a great player, he's even in the NT.

Life is hard for a young defender in Milan...
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    You have far too much faith in Burdisso. He's promising, but miles away from a place as a starter. No way he can challenge Materazzi at the moment.
    Burdisso have been playing much better recently then Matrix have..So it will be a good idear to give him the spot, even thaugh he is weary young. What you are saying is, that you will use a experienced player even though he have played like crap for some time. Over a inexperienced player who have played weary well. That don't make sence. Or is it just because of his name that you wont him as a regular starter.

And you will rather play with Mihaj then Burdisso just because he is experienced. And he is not even close to be near as good as Burdisso, that's silly.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano
    Burdisso have been playing much better recently then Matrix have..
    Ok... when??? Can you tell me in which games? Burdisso hasn't played a lot for us yet, I think...

What you are saying is, that you will use a experienced player even though he have played like crap for some time. Over a inexperienced player who have played weary well...
    When???? You can't just make this stuff up!

Or is it just because of his name that you wont him as a regular starter...
    What do you mean by that?

And you will rather play with Mihaj then Burdisso just because he is experienced. And he is not even close to be near as good as Burdisso, that's silly.[/quote]
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    That's very true Han, but Burdisso's a defender, and that's far more tricky, especially with the S Siro...
    No, it doesn't matter what position is he in. What's the difference between causing us to concede a goal with missing an easy chance?

Remember Silverstre? S Siro put him under such a huge amount of pressure... he ended up being substituted after 15 minutes in a derby cause he was so shaky he couldn't play.

Then he moved to Man Utd and now he's a great player, he's even in the NT.

Life is hard for a young defender in Milan...
    Honestly, I don't since I wasn't an Interista back then. But Silvestre and great should never be mentioned in the same sentence! Except for this one. IMO, Silvestre is a decent but not a good defender. His Euro 2004 performances justify this comment.

Handyo

Ok... when??? Can you tell me in which games? Burdisso hasn't played a lot for us yet, I think...
    No I can't..But I have seen some games with him not just for Inter..Where he have plyed weary well.

When???? You can't just make this stuff up!
    I don't..It was just meant in general..Not on a certain player

What do you mean by that?
    Maybe you like Matrix weary much, and therfore would have him as a regular starter, even when he plays badly. (I know a lot of peo who are thinking like that)

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Well I don't doubt that Burdisso is a good player, but you can't compare him to Matrix based on his performances in the Argentinian league, when Matrix plays in Serie A!

And to my knowledge, Matrix has never played particularly bad...
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion