Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Lazio (13 May 07)

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Inter - Lazio (13 May 07)

We need to bounce back from that humiliating defeat right away. Normally, I would have rested key players in a match before the second leg of a cup final. However, our morale is very low at the moment after getting our ass handed to us by Roma twice in the space of three weeks and winning this match has become important to lift our morale up.

We have failed to beat Lazio in Serie A for almost a decade or so, before we broke that curse last season when a brace from Recoba won us the match. Also, this season, we finally won at the Olimpico against them too.

Forza ragazzi.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    Someone promised to kill lonewolf19 after he started Coppa thread

But seriously...lonewolf19 dont be first again please.

While we have to prove yet again and wipe out that humiliation, Lazio are actually fighting for something wich is Champions League preliminaries, they need only one point(truth is they`re already there), so after seeing us today , we`ve clearly given them some encouragement.

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post

While we have to prove yet again and wipe out that humiliation, Lazio are actually fighting for something wich is Champions League preliminaries, they need only one point(truth is they`re already there), so after seeing us today , we`ve clearly given them some encouragement.
    I have a 100% winning record when I started the thread. Ask me to do so next time Jokes aside, I think the rotational squad system is not necessary in this match too. We need to bounce back from the defeat and thus we have to treat this as a pre-match before facing Roma at home next week. I don't know if Ibra should be the starter of this clash but I anticipate at least a bench role for him. I strongly think that Ibra will be extremely hungry for football after watching that shameful loss. Also, I hope Paddy is the first start and Cuchu substituting him in the second half, or vice versa. These two guys have to deploy full-thrust ASAP. Matrix will definitely be the starter and I'm expecting the coach to make up a decision on whether to have Nico or Grosso/Maxwell as the left back. It's truly important not to build a highway for Roma on the flank next time. Forza Ragazzi!
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Isn't KT, Lifa and Wally meeting up for this game? Let's hope KT doesn't show her English side by getting drunk and kicking the shite out of my fragile Canuck brothers lol

Anyway, no real importance to this game other than to bounce back from that horrible Roma defeat. Lazio have CL qualification riding on this game I believe.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by B-RaD View Post
    Isn't KT, Lifa and Wally meeting up for this game? Let's hope KT doesn't show her English side by getting drunk and kicking the shite out of my fragile Canuck brothers lol

Anyway, no real importance to this game other than to bounce back from that horrible Roma defeat. Lazio have CL qualification riding on this game I believe.
    Aren't they going to the Atalanta game?? Were they will probaly kick bobo's ass.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Didnt u realize i am now alwayz waiting for someone to post new threads be4 i post comments?
    after that match I not gonna start thread =/

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

GUD to c that HAN opened this thread .WE're going to win,ahahah.anywayz

Mancini's call-ups for Inter v Lazio
    Saturday, 12 May 2007 16:06:48

APPIANO GENTILE - Roberto Mancini has named an 18-player squad for Sunday afternoon's Serie A Week 36 match against Lazio:

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar Soares.

Defenders: 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Maxwell, 13 Maicon, 16 Nicolas Burdisso, 23 Marco Materazzi, 77 Marco Andreolli.

Midfielders: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 7 Luis Figo, 14 Patrick Vieira, 15 Olivier Dacourt, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 21 Santiago Solari, 91 Mariano Gonzalez.

Strikers: 18 Hernan Crespo, 20 Alvaro Recoba, 99 Lampros Choutos.

GREAT TO C THAT IL CHINO WILL START AGAIN,
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

The possible line-up:

----------Recoba---------Crespo------------
    -----------------Stankovic------------------
    ------Zanetti------Dacourt------Vieira-------
    --Burdisso----Materazzi----Andreolli--Maicon--
    ------------------Cesar---------------------

Bench: Choutos, Figo, Solari, Mariano, Cambiasso, Cordoba, Toldo

Not sure if starting with Maxwell-Burdisso-Cordoba-Maicon is better. But let's hope Cuchu will get some runs before the clash with Roma. Figo/Solari will definitely substitute Crespo in the second half as well.
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Hej i know maybe it's wrong thread to ask about this, but where's that guy who was speaking funny english, i mean no offense i'm not so good at it eather, but he was just using some strange ways of putting words together..Like he was using that translation from altavista, don't remember how that program is called now.. Anybody knows who I'm talking about?
    INter won the triple crown. So kiss "Crapiassos" ass asslicker

Fav. Player
    Mihajlovic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rossi fears Inter backlash Sunday 13 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delio Rossi needs one point to secure Lazio’s Champions League place, but warns that Inter will be fuming after their 6-2 Coppa Italia humiliation.

“We are taking on the Champions of Italy, a team that wants to prove a point after their Cup defeat midweek. This was going to be a dangerous away test even before that 6-2 result,” said the Coach.

“I don’t believe that was the real Inter we saw against Roma, as it cannot have summed up the differences between the sides.

“I doubt they will field a second string side with us, besides which you can hardly call people like Alvaro Recoba and Nicolas Burdisso reserves.”

Last week the Biancocelesti leapfrogged Milan to go third and can almost taste their spot in Europe’s top club competition despite starting with a three-point Calciopoli penalty.

“We need one point to be sure and I don’t care when we get it, the important thing is to just reach that objective.

“At the end of a long hard season like this, I think everyone will feel they are part of this achievement, even those who only played one minute. Our strength has been in those who came in when needed.”

The Calciopoli trial helped Inter to dominate the Serie A campaign, but Rossi insists it was entirely deserved.

“It is always difficult to win in any Division, even the amateur Leagues, so I always have the utmost respect for winners. The only people who talk about the blots on this season are the ones who have not won.”

The Coach confirmed that Angelo Peruzzi remains sidelined with a finger injury, so veteran Marco Ballotta stands between the posts at San Siro. Stefano Mauri and Roberto Baronio have not made the trip.
    Sase

Fav. Player
    JZ

Anyone betting on Choutos to score the winning goal ???

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Delio Rossi
    The only people who talk about the blots on this season are the ones who have not won.”
    real signature material that.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Can't just blame Lonewofl. Han forgetting to add the game to the pl that round could have also cursed us.
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

Inter v Lazio: starting lineups
    Sunday, 13 May 2007 14:43:35

MILAN - Starting lineups for this afternoon's Serie A Week 36 match at the Meazza (kick-off at 15:00):

Inter: 12 Julio Cesar; 13 Maicon, 16 Burdisso, 23 Materazzi, 6 Maxwell; 14 Vieira, 5 Stankovic, 21 Solari, 4 Zanetti; 20 Recoba, 18 Crespo.
    Subs: 1 Toldo, 77 Andreolli, 15 Dacourt, 19 Cambiasso, 7 Figo, 91 Mariano Gonzalez, 99 Choutos.
    Coach: Roberto Mancini.

Lazio: 32 Ballotta; 85 Behrami, 13 Siviglia, 25 Cribari, 8 Zauri; 26 Mudingayi, 24 Ledesma, 77 Jimenez, 5 Mutarelli; 19 Pandev, 18 Rocchi.
    Subs: 14 Berni, 2 Stendardo, 3 Bonetto, 4 Firmani, 68 Manfredini, 20 Makinwa, 7 Belleri.
    Coach: Delio Rossi.

Referee: Luca Banti (Livorno).
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

Mancio breaks his words! No Andreolli? Gosh! If you're polishing this squad before facing Roma, then why do you put Matrix over Andreolli?
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

Man I'm rather disapointed for not seeing Andreolli in this important game. He should be given a chance to play under great pressure in an actually no-pressure game. (I hope you guys know what I mean ) Anyway, here's the official line-up:

-------------Recoba------------Crespo-------------
    ----------------------Solari------------------------
    --------Zanetti-------Vieira------Stankovic---------
    ----Maxwell------Materazzi-----Burdisso-----Maicon--
    ----------------------Cesar-------------------------
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

What a great start...

0-1
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

We will probaly now fight back and draw the game.
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

0-2

OK guys, I am gonna watch ice-hockey. Have a nice day.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

It seems we like to concede early and lots of goals vs roman teams these days.
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com