Thread: Calling all Rubentus haters

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Calling all Rubentus haters

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=299625

We have to respond.

I'm Ahmed Hossam, but the place is packed with filthy gobbi so I need support.
    Born Interista, will die Interista.

"I'd even play in goal just to play, but I don't want to create competition for Toldo... I'm prepared to play anywhere." Dejan Stankovic

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    That article is a pure joke i cant belive that people belive in the shit written in there
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    They are just looking for all possible excuses, the best reply is to ignore. Let them say whatever they want, see last nights game against Bologna especially the last 10 minutes.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

The article is so funny, it made me laugh.
    I didn't bother reading the comments, cause most of them are just plain stupid.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    LUIS FIGO

F the GOBBI

I'm ready Let's rally the troops and F THEM UP
    ONLY ONE THING IS IMPORTANT--->
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Hellllo?!

Come on chaps, we have to fight back. One hand can't clap.

My last two messages over there

Najm from Australia - yup, let's agree to disagree. You my friend have chosen to stick with your beloved cheating club and I won't interfere with your preferences. You'd defend Moggi as if he was your father when his shady past (even before his Juve stint, mind you) is clear for all to see but ones with Juve blinkers on.

Does the name Ceccarini ring any bells son? Yeah, that's how the old lady stole the scudetto in 97/98. Let's recall what Ronaldo said 9 years ago shall we ? "You all know that for me, football is about happiness, but only when it's 11 players against 11, when it's 11 against 12 it becomes sad." "They can punish me, they can fine me, but at this point I can't stay silent,"

"It's shameful, and the whole world should know it."

"There was a clear penalty against me and the referee was the only one who didn't see it. After this match, and after other events, I feel robbed. It's shameful."

"We can't go on like this, with referees always favouring Juventus." Need I remind you of the Scudetto you stole on the last day of the season on the expense of Fiorentina in 81/82 thanks to a non-existent penalty converted by Liam Brady in Catanzaro? Or the famous Turone goal two weeks from the end of the Championship in 80/81 that was wrongly disallowed for an offside which never existed and consequently cost Roma the Scudetto they deserved to win? You know what Udinese's board member Mr. Pietro Leonardi once said after one of juve's -countless- robberies? "I'm speechless , never have I seen a single match filled with so many in favour of a team"

"Next time Juve should give us a phone call and we won't even bother to play the match" - You see - Juventus have cheating in their DNA. READ YOUR HISTORY. There is a reason only juve supporters like juve in Italy. I'm hoping the new, clean Juve is one that wins deservedly on the pitch, not based on connections and back room deals a la Moggi. You do know that Juventus were on a 9 year Scudetto drought untill Moggi arrived, right? on the bright side, at least Juventus will win something fair and square - for a change - this season. It may only be Serie B, but it's still worth a hell of a lot more than your tained Moggi scudetti

I'm an Interista but I respect AC Milan, same can't be said with regards to the cheating zebras from Turin.. respect is earned.

Forza Capobianco, Nucini e Zeman for their revelations which exposed the filth ! SENZA RUBARE. VINCIAMO SENZA RUBARE.
    If Juventus were indeed innocent how come their entire board of directors resigned in wake of the scandal ? How come Moggi and Giraudo were shown the door instantly ? How come Juve's chief attorney asked for leniency while Milan, Fiorentina, Reggina et all maintained their innocence from the get go ? Yes, re-open the case and while we're at it re-open the doping trial where Juventus escaped unscathed on a legal technicality and due to time limitation, in a TURIN court. An excerpt from The Times on November 27th, 2004 : “Stocks found at Juve's training complex resembled the quantity you would find in a small hospital!” Gianmartino Benzi, professor of pharmacology at Pavia University during the doping trial. I gather Juve's doctor, Ricardo Agricola, was drugging himself at the time..obviously he financed the whole thing as well and the Juve hierarchy had no knowledge of his actions..right. Not to mention the Swiss SIM cards Moggi gave to several referees, we'd all like to know the content of those calls, especially the 42 calls made prior to the Juve-Milan match in December 2004. Let's see how you're going to blame Moratti for that you whining crybabies. Najm from Australia - so Moratti owns the English speaking Media ? Are you for real? take off the juve goggles and re-read these statements : “The dossier that was given to us included SO MANY INFRACTIONS made by Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo, who were representing the club at the time. “There wasn’t much to do considering their ILLEGAL ACTIONS, and Juventus was inevitably responding for them. And here's an intriguing quote from none other than Luciano Moggi, the hapless victimized man himself : "“That is why I decided to give Paolo Bergamo some foreign mobile phone cards, I was aware that everyone knew what I was doing and had to somehow protect myself." A question which begs to be answered - why use such means in the first place ? By the way, nice penalty gifted to Juve today. Somethings never change eh..once a thief, always a thief.

"I'd even play in goal just to play, but I don't want to create competition for Toldo... I'm prepared to play anywhere." Dejan Stankovic

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I have to applaud you for your one man crusade N4L. But for me...it's like trying to convince then that the crow is black. If they refuse to believe the cold hard fact and are in denial, why bother?

Still, it's nice to see that someone is defending our colours. You might want to mention the infamous 9-1 or 10-1 Juve 'victory' over us when we only used our youth team after they disallowed our victory over them. I think you can find reference about it in the "Vaffanculo Juve" thread.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    I have to applaud you for your one man crusade N4L. But for me...it's like trying to convince then that the crow is black. If they refuse to believe the cold hard fact and are in denial, why bother?

Still, it's nice to see that someone is defending our colours. You might want to mention the infamous 9-1 or 10-1 Juve 'victory' over us when we only used our youth team after they disallowed our victory over them. I think you can find reference about it in the "Vaffanculo Juve" thread.
    Thanks Han.

With regards to the 9-1 'triumph' http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?t=214449

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Good job man defending your team but why waster your time? Just ignore them and go celebrate the Scudetto
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Indonesia

N4L, in honour of your one man crusade, I have uploaded a Rubentus video up to our server. Just show this to those blind Buventinis. It's an old clip but better than nothing hey?

La Vecchia Puttana disgusting referee record

Han u mind if I upload on youtube?
    MERDA ROSSONERA-TI ODIO

RISPETTO PER TUTTI...PIETA PER NESSUNO

PER L'HONORE DELLA MAGLIA SIAMO PRONTI ALLA BATTAGLIA

Vinci ad Atene, godi in Europa...torni in Italia e ti scopri un idiota -36

Indonesia

Of course I don't.

Thanks mate
    MERDA ROSSONERA-TI ODIO

RISPETTO PER TUTTI...PIETA PER NESSUNO