Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Birra Moretti

Jimmy

Birra Moretti

The squad called up:

Goalkeepers: Alberto Fontana, Francesco Toldo

Defenders: Francesco Coco, Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, Giuseppe Favalli, Marco Materazzi, Sinisa Mihajlovic, Giovanni Pasquale, Gonzalo Sorondo, Javier Zanetti, Zč Maria

Midfielders: Esteban Cambiasso, Edgar Davids , Emre Belozoglu, Javier Francisco Farinos, Georgios Karagounis, Andy van der Meyde, Juan Sebastian Veron, Ianis Zicu

Strikers:
    Adriano, Julio Ricardo Cruz, Alvaro Recoba, Nicola Ventola

Take note of that Adani and Lamouchi is not in the squad. Adani didnīt play against Bolton either.

Hopefully we have found a new club for him. Just as long as we donīt cancel his contract.

Let me know if you can notice any other player(s) that are missing.

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

Good to see Emre there which means that his injury was nothing serious. But where`s Stankovic? He was subbed out in the game against Bolton so maybe he has an injury? Hopefully nothing serious.

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    What's Vieri up to? haven't seen him in awhile. For some odd reason, i get the feelings that he may get some slack cut by Mancio but i certainly hope that my gut feeling is wrong. We need Tritolo to be back on top form to be able to gain a respectable league position and have other's fear us like we did in the Cuper era.

Another odd thing is fellow Italian international, captain Canna seems to be off the list. Is it due to injury? can't possible be because of that incident with his son and he didn't go to Japan for it, maybe Mancio doesn't think he's fit enough. We all know he has that injury he hasn't tooken care of and has been doing alot of work off the ball in the gym.
    Nulla č impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurro
    What's Vieri up to? haven't seen him in awhile. For some odd reason, i get the feelings that he may get some slack cut by Mancio but i certainly hope that my gut feeling is wrong. We need Tritolo to be back on top form to be able to gain a respectable league position and have other's fear us like we did in the Cuper era.

Another odd thing is fellow Italian international, captain Canna seems to be off the list. Is it due to injury? can't possible be because of that incident with his son and he didn't go to Japan for it, maybe Mancio doesn't think he's fit enough. We all know he has that injury he hasn't tooken care of and has been doing alot of work off the ball in the gym.
    Vieri got injured during Euro 2004, he's training on his own (well with the other injured players), he's not going to be available for the game against Basel, not the first leg at least.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Giacinto Facche

Watch it live on Canale 5! I know I would
    "There's another flare smoking in the box now...This referee is a clown" - Eurosport
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    You know each year we say "Dream Attack" and then that becomes "Bad Attack".

Fav. Player
    Dejan Stankovic

QUestion

Who we are gonna play against in this Birra Moretti games, I wish i can watch the games but I doubt there is a channel here in canada which would show such a thing

I think Adani would leave, I dont know if C. Zanetti is ready to sit on the bench for longer times, I believe Emre would stay (I hope so) we wont need Either Cruz or Ventola, and also I guess Lamouchi and Farinos would leave, and also one extra from teh defenders maybe loaning out Sorondo, Burdisso is doing more than great in the pre-season matches.

would Kily and VDM stay? no idea, but we all know for sure we have right now a large squad which we cant afford to keep, the Mancini project would make everything clear before Basel or after the Qualifying round.

Do u know guys that if INter Plays Chelsi in CL, that Veron cant play, they made him or us (dont know) sign on that. they dont wanna another Morientes like what happened last year for Monaco vs. Real Madrid.

Take Care All and Forza Inter from Canada

who know what's exact time the match begin !?
    help me please!!
    where can i see the match live?
    it's really a problem !!
    who can help me everyone!???
    thanks !!
    I have no girlfriend,
    inter is my girlfriend !!
    sky have two colours:blue and black,
    so does inter!!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF

Re: QUestion

Quote Originally Posted by INTER_FAN
    Who we are gonna play against in this Birra Moretti games, I wish i can watch the games but I doubt there is a channel here in canada which would show such a thing

I think Adani would leave, I dont know if C. Zanetti is ready to sit on the bench for longer times, I believe Emre would stay (I hope so) we wont need Either Cruz or Ventola, and also I guess Lamouchi and Farinos would leave, and also one extra from teh defenders maybe loaning out Sorondo, Burdisso is doing more than great in the pre-season matches.

would Kily and VDM stay? no idea, but we all know for sure we have right now a large squad which we cant afford to keep, the Mancini project would make everything clear before Basel or after the Qualifying round.

Do u know guys that if INter Plays Chelsi in CL, that Veron cant play, they made him or us (dont know) sign on that. they dont wanna another Morientes like what happened last year for Monaco vs. Real Madrid.

Take Care All and Forza Inter from Canada
    We're gonna play Juve and Palermo, two mini-games, 45 minutes each.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Bobo and Cannavaro???
    HAJRÁ INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    On the transfer list
    Sell them both !!!
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Pod:I love John Frusciante and Red Hot Chili Peppers!!!
    HAJRÁ INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Yeah ,they are great.I listen esspecially John Frusciante solo projects.I just love it.

By the way,Forza Inter
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Quote Originally Posted by Interfanatikus
    Bobo and Cannavaro???
    bobo has injury. He's going to miss first game vs Basel

Cannavaro had family problems. It's something about his on
    Forza Inter

Jimmy
    So what are the plans for this game, then? Well, I think we should play more or less the best team in both games. My concern lies in that Davids havenīt played much at all with Inter and whether we should rush him into the first team in time for the Basel game. Thus far, we have Cambiasso and Veron who ought to be the most familiar with eachother in central midfield. So I think we should continue with these two in this cup. Davids should get prepared for the second leg.

Recoba and Adriano should be the strikers.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Dejan Stankovic is the most notable absentee from the list. It's unknown whether he's injured or just being rested. Adani and C.Zanetti are not called up either. Adani's future looks bleak and he doesn't deserve this after his good performance last year. All thanks to Mancini. I'm quite sure that C.Zanetti will stay though since Mancio seems to have a liking for him, for he asked for CZ when we wanted to buy Nesta.

My predicted and preferred line-up would be:
    Code:
              Recoba   Cruz          

Emre   Cambi   Veron   Van Der Meyde

Coco   Matrix   Cafč   Javier Zanetti

Toldo
    * Adriano is rested and should come for the second half. I heard that he looked jaded against Bolton. Match fitness is needed. But to get him injured is silly. And besides. Adriano already has some match fitness behind him as he played in the Copa America. Definitely shouldn't be used for the full 90 minutes.

*We should minimize the number of substitution. As I've said many time, the players are not used to playing with Cambi and Veron. These 2 are the central midfielders and hold a very important role for the team.

*I don't wanna see Davids yet. I'd rather save him until the beginning of the season. Davids has not played with the team at all rather than some minuted in Bolton. I'd rather used a slightly more proven & tested Cambi - Veron.

About Vieri, there's no way in hell he's slacking. Pat, what were you thinking, seriously? Just because he's the superstar of the team and that Mancio is his good friend, he can slack. I'm sure Mancio will want Vieri to be in his best shape since playing an out-of-form Vieri and losing the match would only damage Mancio's own reputation. Hey, even Helveg didn't slack when we were under Zac!

Handyo

Jimmy
    We are starting against Juventus tonight. This is the lineups I want to START for each game:

INTER - JUVENTUS

INTER - PALERMO

Re: QUestion

Quote Originally Posted by INTER_FAN
    I think that Kily may be sold weary soon....Probertly to an English team...I have heard that Spurs are weary Intersted in him...and should have made an offer for him..

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I would change a bit those line-ups Jimmy prefers. These are mine.

Inter-Juventus

Code:
                   Toldo

J.Zanetti   Cordoba  Materazzi   Coco

Veron    Cambiasso

Van der Meyde                    Emre

Adriano     Recoba

Inter-Palermo

Code:
                   Fontana

Ze Maria   Cordoba  Mihajlovic   Coco

Veron    Cambiasso

Karagounis                         Emre

Cruz     Recoba
    So then after 50-60 minutes

Ventola -> Emre (Recoba as LW)
    Farinos-> Veron (Cambi more offensive)
    Favalli-> Coco

I think those players should play that much and then subbed. After them maybe Davids could replace Cambiasso at 60+ minutes.

Remember Jimmy, Lamouchi isn't called. It's so easy to forget who's called and who's not. We have over ten players after those 23 called ones.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Lamouchi wasn't called up Jimmy. Remember You said it yourself.

Jimmy
    Aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!

*bang my head in the wall*