Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys I'm going to Europe for the first time in my life!

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

Guys I'm going to Europe for the first time in my life!

Tomorrow, 5/6, will be my first time to travel without my parents and also the first time to visit Europe. My flight will depart from Hong Kong at 00:50 (GMT+8). I'll travel within the period of 5/6-13/6 and will visit Roma, Firenze, Venezia and of course, Milano. I would like to express my greatest gratitude to a couple of friends here including Yuko, Michal, Boris, Fabio, Michal, Ninos for your kind help when I'm planning my trip. Grazie mille ragazzi

In the meantime, I would like to know if there's anybody who can accompany me to hang around in Italy as I know this is not the safetest place on Earth, or at least a bit less safe when compared to Hong Kong. If you are interested, please leave your phone number (incl area code) here so that I can contact you as soon as I purchase the phone card.

Once again, I thank you all for the kind support. Ci vediamo in Italia!
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

There are many interesting places in Europe and especially in Italy so enjoy as many of them as possible!!!
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Stay away from thieves

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    wow thats a quick trip to all those places we had 10 days and only did 3 cities.. and that felt rushed
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Have fun. I want to do that one day too =P

Fav. Player
    Rafeal van der

have a nice time mate, hope you return to Hong Kong safe! I would love to go to Italy, but since I'm only 14 my parents would never allow me and also i have 2 tests tomorrow, two tests the next day and 2 tests the day after that(Friday)!! Hope you have a great time.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Watch out there are lots of murderers in Italy who are going to rob you because of how you look and if you smile they will stab you. Be careful man, Italy is a big no go zone for people from Hong Kong - we are natural born enemies and I doubt you will make it out alive.
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Unless he can pay for his protection, we all know that Italians will do anything just for a sack of money or an expensive car. (Just ask the referees in Italy, they will confirm it )

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

Thanks guys. I've returned to HK safely. I've visited San Siro twice in Milan but I were nearly robbed in Centrale. I need to recover from jet-lag. See ya.
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Greece

10 years of FIF
    What happened and you avoided the robbery?

P.S: At least you're safe

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Oh, I didn't notice this thread (until you are back in Hong Kong). Hope you had a nice trip! I am (probably) going to Venice + Milan for 3 days in late August too. I hope I won't get robbed...

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Quote Originally Posted by darsez View Post
    Oh, I didn't notice this thread (until you are back in Hong Kong). Hope you had a nice trip! I am (probably) going to Venice + Milan for 3 days in late August too. I hope I won't get robbed...
    Just pay attention from the guys with the motorino,and you'll be quite safe.Also avoid hanging out alone at night,but I guess that's the same everywhere.
    Italy has more of a myth about robbing,than in reality.That is excluding Napoli,of course

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I've heard many stories from close people that they were robbed in Italy!!! Actually, I'm the only one who has never been robbed in Italy from the people I know that went there (not many went though)

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

I've lived in Italy for some time,and I never got robbed.I also visit there frequently,but never got robbed.
    IMO its a myth,but I might be just lucky..

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Someone attempted to rob my mom when she was there. She was in a crowded bus and these group of men squeezed into her to distract her while the designated one tried to snatch her handbag. She screamed and drove them away though. She's one tough mom I tell ya.

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Do they usually rob? Or do they steal? Or they first attempt to steal, if fails, then rob?

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by darsez View Post
    Do they usually rob? Or do they steal? Or they first attempt to steal, if fails, then rob?
    Nonsense..I've been many times in Italy and never had problems..Just look after your stuff like you would do in any other foreign country and don't worry about this hear-say crap..
    MILAN A.C.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Witt, they tend to steal foreigners... You can't tell that a European(Caucasian as the US want to say) is much different from an Italian, so you realise who these foreigners are. Far Eastern people, Arabs and black people.

But in some places like Rome, Milano, Napoli etc, they tend to do group thefts like Han said. They've done it my grandparents 4 years ago, and one Englis school teacher I had. Result for my grandparents? 450 euros and some shopped stuff stolen! For my school teacher? Don't really know, but now he lives in Italy and is a principle at a school there lol!!!

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Quote Originally Posted by Yuko
    Far Eastern people, Arabs and black people.
    No arabs or blak or asians live in Italy? if they do, do they get robbed on the regular?
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    dam this discussion is getting ridicoulouse ofcourse the possibility of getting robbed is higher when u re an asian and ure walking around with a cam taking pics all 2mins ( no offence against asians) But the fact is where ever in this world u are and u show clearly that u re an tourist the chance of getting robbed is quite high it s not like Italy is that dangerouse
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti