Thread: Co- ownerships

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF

Co- ownerships

Treviso clinch deals for Inter Milan foursome
    tribalfooball.com - June 03, 2007

Serie B Treviso have agreed co-ownership deals with Inter Milan for four young players.
    Alex Cordaz, Simone Fautario, Daniel Maa Boumsong and Leonardo Bonucci have all been signed by Treviso for next season.

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

So who's gonna be the new Primavera captain?
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Hmm... Boumsong was co-owned since the start of this season I think, and Bonucci was signed in January, staying at Inter on loan. Fautario is moving for the first time, if memory serves me well. Cordaz I don't know.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This season was Fautario's last in the Primavera anyway, I hope he does well for Treviso so he can come back for inter and impress.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

can you tell me exactly what co-ownership means ,i know smth about but not exactly
    Marco Materazzi :“Now I can finally write this, because I wrote it on a contract: I’ll be Inter for life,”

Fav. Player
    Cruz, Maicon

United States

I hope I'm right.

In Italy, a club can pay to co-own a player. When a player is co-owned, the player is usually moved on-loan form to the club that made co-ownership deal. After a year, each club makes a bid to FIGC, and higher bidder owns the player while lower bidder gets the bid. If both club agrees to delay the bid, club may keep the player on loan form for an extra year.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

Quote Originally Posted by VLE View Post
    I hope I'm right.

In Italy, a club can pay to co-own a player. When a player is co-owned, the player is usually moved on-loan form to the club that made co-ownership deal. After a year, each club makes a bid to FIGC, and higher bidder owns the player while lower bidder gets the bid. If both club agrees to delay the bid, club may keep the player on loan form for an extra year.
    thnks mate
    Marco Materazzi :“Now I can finally write this, because I wrote it on a contract: I’ll be Inter for life,”

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Not sure about the loan thing, though. I'll use Bonucci as an example. Bonucci was 100% Inter player until January. Then Treviso purchased half of him. That means that Bonucci now holds contracts with two clubs; Inter and Treviso. During the process, the clubs agree on where the player will play, surely talking with the player as well. As Bonucci isn't anywhere near playing for Inter, Treviso probably was his choice and the clubs agreed. The reason why Bonucci didn't move straight away was because Inter wanted to keep him until summer 2007, and he stayed on loan, but this doesn't happen in every co-ownership deal. Bonucci will play at Treviso from this summer on, but he could might as well have played there from January.

Hopefully, you understood
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi View Post
    Not sure about the loan thing, though. I'll use Bonucci as an example. Bonucci was 100% Inter player until January. Then Treviso purchased half of him. That means that Bonucci now holds contracts with two clubs; Inter and Treviso. During the process, the clubs agree on where the player will play, surely talking with the player as well. As Bonucci isn't anywhere near playing for Inter, Treviso probably was his choice and the clubs agreed. The reason why Bonucci didn't move straight away was because Inter wanted to keep him until summer 2007, and he stayed on loan, but this doesn't happen in every co-ownership deal. Bonucci will play at Treviso from this summer on, but he could might as well have played there from January.

Hopefully, you understood
    noow i really understood very well

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    These have been concluded today. We have renewed the co ownership of Bonucci,Cordaz and Boumsong and have bought Acquafresca back from Treviso. Soo this bascially means we can now complete the suazo deal since acquafresca is suppose to be part of that deal.

http://www.fbctreviso.it/ultime_news.php?id=2819

Compartecipazioni: rinnovo per Bonucci, Cordaz e Maa Boumsong risoluzione per Acquafresca La società Treviso Fbc 1993 comunica che in data odierna sono state concluse le seguenti operazioni di compartecipazione: Robert Acquafresca: risoluzione a favore dell'Inter. Leonardo Bonucci: rinnovo della compartecipazione con l'Inter (Treviso). Alex Cordaz: rinnovo della compartecipazione con l'Inter (Treviso) Daniel Maa Boumsong: rinnovo della compartecipazione con l’Inter (Treviso). Ufficio Stampa Treviso, lunedì 18 giugno 2007 ore 20.37
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Nicola Berti

China

Co-ownership sucks. It seems we never get benefit from it.
    Every badging is only a continuation, and the book of fate is always open in the middle.
    蓝黑凤凰

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaymakerX View Post
    Co-ownership sucks. It seems we never get benefit from it.
    Its like gambling. We owned half of Adri with Parma and got him in his prime, in the middle of the season.

When you give up players on loan, they wont be played, they will return only for the next season.

What's better?

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

Transfer market: co-ownership deals
    Wednesday, 20 June 2007 19:59:32
    [FOTO Wednesday, 20 June 2007 19:59:32]

MILAN - By today's deadline of 19:00, Inter's managers resolved the co-ownerships of numerous players jointly owned by Inter and other clubs.

In alphabetical order, Inter's co-ownership deals:

Robert Acquafresca (striker), Inter/Treviso: player bought outright by Inter.

Nicola Beati (midfielder), Inter/Arezzo: resolved in favour of Arezzo.

Leonardo Bonucci (defender), Inter/Treviso: co-ownership renewed.

Luca Ceccarelli (defender) Inter/AC Milan: co-ownership renewed.

Alex Cordaz (goalkeeper) Inter/Treviso: co-ownership renewed.

Marco Dalla Costa (striker) Inter/Pro Sesto: co-ownership renewed.

Matteo Deinite (defender) Inter/AC Milan: player bought outright by Inter.

Nicola Donazzan (defender) Inter/Mantova: resolved in favour of Mantova.

Abdullahi Isah Eliakwu (striker) Inter/Triestina: co-ownership renewed.

Daniele Federici (defender) Inter/Pro Sesto: co-ownership renewed.

Salvatore Ferraro (defender) Inter/AC Milan: player bought outright by AC Milan.

Matteo Giordano (defender) Inter/AC Milan: player bought outright by Inter.

Daniel Maa Boumsong (midfielder) Inter/Treviso: co-ownership renewed.

Dino Marino (midfielder) Inter/Pro Patria: resolved in favour of Pro Patria.

Matteo Momentè (striker) Inter/Venezia: resolved in favour of Venezia.

Mathieu Moreau (goalkeeper) Inter/Lucchese: resolved in favour of Lucchese.

Aiman Napoli (striker) Inter/Pro Sesto: co-ownership renewed.

Davis Nossa (defender) Inter/San Marino: resolved in favour of Inter.

Luca Palazzo (midfielder) Inter/Pro Sesto: resolved in favour of Pro Sesto.

Giovanni Pasquale (defender) Inter/Livorno: player bought outright by Livorno.

David Pizarro (midfielder) Inter/Roma: player bought outright by Roma.

Mario Rebecchi (midfielder) Inter/Lumezzane: resolved in favour of Lumezzane.

Nello Russo (striker) Inter/Crotone: resolved in favour of Crotone.

Daniele Semenzato (defender) Inter/Montichiari: player bought outright by Inter.

Guillerme Siqueira (midfielder) Inter/Udinese: co-ownership renewed.

Giuseppe Ticli (midfielder) Inter/AC Milan: player bought outright by AC Milan.

Ronny Diuk Toma (midfielder) Inter/AC Milan: co-ownership renewed.

Carlo Raffaele Trezzi (midfielder) Inter/Pro Patria: resolved in favour of Pro Patria.

Carl Valeri (midfielder) Inter/Grosseto: player's future yet to be resolved.

Marco Varaldi (goalkeeper) Inter/AC Milan: co-ownership renewed.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    In this climate, I dont know which foolish professional footballer would want to be co-owned by Inter and BBilan.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    In this climate, I dont know which foolish professional footballer would want to be co-owned by Inter and BBilan.
    But where are these guys anyway? Who do they train with?

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi View Post
    But where are these guys anyway? Who do they train with?
    who ever has them during the co-ownership trains them

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

I don't understand the following concepts:

"co-ownership renewed"
    "resolved in favour of Inter (for example)"

Does the second one mean that two teams had blind auction?
    Last edited by Internazionale_1908; 30 Jun 07 at 21:14.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Internazionale_1908 View Post
    I don't understand the following concepts:

"co-ownership renewed"
    "resolved in favour of Inter (for example)"

Does the second one mean that two teams had blind auction?

Renewed means that the player will stay where he was at just before the CO was renewed.

When it is in 'favour' of someone, I think there are 2 scenarios where this will happen.

Where both teams wnat the player, a blind auction will take place and highest bidder wins, so in favour to them.

Or, where one team after say a year with a plauyer and they were not impressed and they dont want the player anymore this allows the other team to take his other half and then have full ownership of a player.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

well i think inter lost too much players and money on this co-ownership