Thread: Why aren't we linked now!?!?

126 times
    Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Why aren't we linked now!?!?

Listen, I know this thread is going to be locked up, but this is the only way I can put what I want to say so everybody can see it!

It's about Eduardo and Luka Modrić..

For the ones who don't know, they both play in Dinamo Zagreb.. Eduardo is 24, Modrić 21..

I swear, when Dinamo sells them in big European club, they will be huuuge!! They already are huge!!

I don't give a ccrap about Nasri, etc. etc.. Modrić is uncomparable! He is strong, but small..something like Messi.. He plays as a MC, and can also play as attacking midfielder on any side!

Eduardo is striker, this season he scored 54 goals in 55 games!! 34 in championsip!! He is one of the kind! Remember Šuker's goal instinct! Well there you go.. Great tehnique, fast...

Now, what I want to say! If Dinamo doesn't make it to Champions League or UEFA Cup, they will be sold in winter or next summer!

They won't go for less than 15 000 000 € each!! Last night on Croatia-Russia, Juventus watched Eduardo.. Modrić is Shakthar and Bayern target..
    PSV already had 8M € rejected for Eduardo.. Tottenham for Modrić too..

Hell, I don't won't Dudu to go to Juventus!! Why isn't Inter making any moves!! Do Branca and co even know about these 2 players!! They only search in Brasil!! Since Inter bought Dario Šimić from Dinamo in 1998, they haven't scouted in Croatia for years!!

Trust me, we are going to cry if somebody else get them before us!!!!

So... Why aren't we linked now?!??
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

418 times
    Fav. Player

21 10 years of FIF
    You could have posted all these in the midfielders and strikers' rumour thread huh.

29 times
    Fav. Player

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    lol, wrong forum Pravesh, I'll move it :p
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !