Thread: European Youth Championship Under 21 Holland

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Netherlands

European Youth Championship Under 21 Holland

Hello,

Because I live in Holland and watch all the matches of the Youth European Championship, I think it would be an idea to talk here about it.

Who of you is following it too?

Maybe somebody could add a poll in which you can vote for the team who is the most likely to win the European Youth Championship in your eyes.
    Serie A: Campioni
    Coppa Italia: Campioni
    Champions League: Campioni

Inter e' Emozioni!

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Serbia

Hello! I'm not totaly following the whole championship, but off corse, being from serbia, i've been following our teams progress in the tournament... Congrats to you, Holland have already qualified for the semifinals - it was a tight squeeze with two narrow victories i think, but nonetheless totaly deserved! Serbia has also made a good start beating italy and i cannot help but hope we will join you in semi finals, but not play against you. If we beat Checz we have a real chance to get ahead as the winners of our group, therefore avoiding you.Hope to see you in the finals!

Fav. Player
    Stankovic

Good topic mate i was going to start one later!! England v Italy tonight. Andreolli should start for Italy and Rosina who plays for Torino (he is a fantastic player) and also quality players like Montolivo, Aquilani, Pazzini etc

As for who is going to win i think Holland will. Maduro is a class player and so is that bloke who looks like Davids (dont know his name). They have a very exciting team, but i have been well impressed with Belgium.

Thomas are you going to see any of the matches??
    When you scored you went to celebrate with Mancini. What did you want to do to him?
    "I shook him a bit; I could have hurt him... (smiles). Jokes aside, when you score a goal there are ten seconds in which you forget everything."

Stankovic after milan match

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I was following it untill today(phucking espn ****heads decided they would rather show the golf live and the football delayed).

The games have been boring so far. And the italian strikers need to get their act together palladino and pazzini missed way too many chances in the first game.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Forza azzurrini!!!

Let“s beat those english bastardos!

And please Inter management, bring Rosina to Inter!
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia pił grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Fav. Player
    Stankovic

Italy 2-2 England

Absolutley fantastic match and finally some goals in this tournament. Draw is about fair but its a shame one of these teams will go out. Aqualiani, Pazzini and Chiellini were great for Italy. Shame about young Marco - he was hopeless today, i have never seen him play as badley.

Tommi, Rossina could be a great player and i would love him to come to Inter this summer. He could do a great job for us
    When you scored you went to celebrate with Mancini. What did you want to do to him?
    "I shook him a bit; I could have hurt him... (smiles). Jokes aside, when you score a goal there are ten seconds in which you forget everything."

Stankovic after milan match

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indeed a good game, 100% England in the first half, 100% Italy in the second, fair result but as you say - shame one will have to go (probably Italy).

About Andreolli he didn't have a good game but damn the commentators on Sky let the public know it didn't they!?!

Best players for Italy were in my view Nocerino, the next Gattuso, Pazzini who is going to be huge in the future and Rosina, whose control and touch is second to none - any of them three in Inter colours would be amazing.
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It was one hell of a game Italy could have won it in the second half =/ but im glad they got the draw. I think they're exxagerating bout Andreolli though he wasn't so bad but he did make that terrible pass but still Mantovani was worse than Marco. I hope Serbia wont go out relaxed against England and screw things up for Italy but that is probably whats gonna happen
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Stankov

A serbian U21 is set to sign for Lazio

Kolarov is his name, look for him next match

The Italy England game was fantastic with Italy just edging it. Rossi was the difference for me but the inclusion of Montolivo and Rosina cannot be over said. Pazzini? I cant see what all the fuss is about?
    Champions Of England
    Maradona Good, Pele Better, George Best
    Lazio Grande Lazio

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Sturges View Post
    A serbian U21 is set to sign for Lazio

Kolarov is his name, look for him next match

The Italy England game was fantastic with Italy just edging it. Rossi was the difference for me but the inclusion of Montolivo and Rosina cannot be over said. Pazzini? I cant see what all the fuss is about?
    Well when he's not missing those chances in the European Championship he's usually a top notch goal poacher :-)
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by cozzi View Post
    Good topic mate i was going to start one later!! England v Italy tonight. Andreolli should start for Italy and Rosina who plays for Torino (he is a fantastic player) and also quality players like Montolivo, Aquilani, Pazzini etc

As for who is going to win i think Holland will. Maduro is a class player and so is that bloke who looks like Davids (dont know his name). They have a very exciting team, but i have been well impressed with Belgium.

Thomas are you going to see any of the matches??
    The guy who you mean is called Roysten Drenthe, he looks like Edgar Davids and is a one of the best players of the Dutch National Youth team.
    His club is Feyenoord where he's mostly used as leftback.
    Great coach Foppe de Haan decided to play him on the flank in a more attacking role and this was a very good decision, he became one of the best players in the tournament.

Yes, I see every match on tv, but I think you mean attending a match in a stadium. I was in Heerenveen for the Semi-Final Holland-England.
    It was the most exciting match I have ever seen live, very boring football, but very exciting!

I will place a report in the writers section soon.
    Serie A: Campioni
    Coppa Italia: Campioni
    Champions League: Campioni

Inter e' Emozioni!