41. Flavio Visconti (defender)
    42. Daniele Semenzato (defender)
    43. Saidi Adeshokan (midfielder)
    44. Omar Laribi (midfielder)
    45. Francesco Bilardi (striker)
    46. Francesco Carboni (striker
    83. Ianis Zicu
    87. Giocamo Bindi

Some players are missing due to injuries and the Olympics. Burdisso and Kily are players that we can count on for the first team to receive a number when they come home.

Thereīs no Lamouchi, Adani, Farinos, Choutos and Sorondo.

really?? is this is the final??? what's your source??
    Campioni D' Italia !!!!!!

"It's an immense emotion" Roberto Mancini after the 15th Scudetto

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Jimmy
    It just crossed my mind that Coco isnīt listed either.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    # I guess Burdisso might take no.3, left by Kallon.

# Kily's 18 is still there, but I doubt he will be with us.

# Cesar/Jankulovski might take 18/15/24/?

# Sorondo will take his 24, if we keep him for Serie and Coppa.

# And I doubt Karagounis gave his 19 to Cambiasso. May be Karagounis wanted a change.

btw, mine is 21 ............ ooooooooooopppss just realized that it's Karagounis' new one !! haha ..... I typed that 21 is my fav number and looked for Inter's number 21, only to notice that it's 21 that is Karagounis' new number. hahaha
    Well done Karagounis, but I would had been happier had Adriano, Emre, J.Zanetti, Vieri had that number. I won't mind Kara though.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Mihal is 11? Its sort of weird that our best players don't have 9 or 11. Adriano is the only exception since he is one of the best and he has 10.

Fav. Player
    Giacinto Facche

Interesting...

Karagounis - 21. He used to wear that number in the NT before the Euro 2004 glory. Excellent choice, all the better since Iíve been quite interested in owning a jersey with his name on it.

Mihajlovic - Gets his favorite number, 11. Which he used both in his Lazio and NT days *sigh* Thanks to him, my "11 Stankovic" jersey is much pretty useless now.

Ze Maria - Has gone 13, which if you reverse the numbers you get his age.

Favalli - 16, no ******* idea why? Maybe it has something to do with him wearing the number 19 during his Lazio days? 6 and 9? *A little bird flies by and whispers some revealing information* Oh, I see Favalli had the number 16 shirt when Italy played Spain. It ended 1-1 with both my favorite players scoring, Vieri and Torres.

Davids - Signals the end of Lamouchiís Inter adventure by wearing the number 8.

Veron - Surprisingly is 14? Iím sure Farinos wonít mind, Forza Farinos!!!

Cambiasso - Gets his trusted, 19.

Stankovic - 25? No way am I getting a new jersey, not with the number 25!!! Unless of course Stankovic single handedly wins us the triple?

Ventola - 22? *Remembers Okanís goals for Inter* Hmm...Does that mean Coco still owns 77?

Zicu - 83? How original, the year of his birth is his squad number I had hoped he might steal the number 7.
    "There's another flare smoking in the box now...This referee is a clown" - Eurosport
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    You know each year we say "Dream Attack" and then that becomes "Bad Attack".

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Farinos won't mind because he's probably being sold

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by MoH
    Stankovic - 25? No way am I getting a new jersey, not with the number 25!!! Unless of course Stankovic single handedly wins us the triple?
    Funny

Quote Originally Posted by MoH
    Interesting...

Karagounis - 21. He used to wear that number in the NT before the Euro 2004 glory. Excellent choice, all the better since Iíve been quite interested in owning a jersey with his name on it.

Mihajlovic - Gets his favorite number, 11. Which he used both in his Lazio and NT days *sigh* Thanks to him, my "11 Stankovic" jersey is much pretty useless now.

Ze Maria - Has gone 13, which if you reverse the numbers you get his age.

Favalli - 16, no ******* idea why? Maybe it has something to do with him wearing the number 19 during his Lazio days? 6 and 9? *A little bird flies by and whispers some revealing information* Oh, I see Favalli had the number 16 shirt when Italy played Spain. It ended 1-1 with both my favorite players scoring, Vieri and Torres.

Davids - Signals the end of Lamouchiís Inter adventure by wearing the number 8.

Veron - Surprisingly is 14? Iím sure Farinos wonít mind, Forza Farinos!!!

Cambiasso - Gets his trusted, 19.

Ventola - 22? *Remembers Okanís goals for Inter* Hmm...Does that mean Coco still owns 77?

Zicu - 83? How original, the year of his birth is his squad number I had hoped he might steal the number 7.
    Your Absolutely Great man in Terms of Analysis , Good Awareness...guys li think that Burdisso will wear number 24 !! ....i just have this feeling that he will .

Cesar will going to wear number 3 if he came no doubt about that...

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Inter Championsí League squad:

1 Toldo Francesco

12 Fontana Alberto

87 Bindi Giacomo

2 Cordoba Ivan Ramiro

4 Zanetti Javier

11 Mihajlovic Sinisa

13 Ferreira JosŤ Marcelo Zť Maria

16 Favalli Giuseppe

17 Cannavaro Fabio

23 Materazzi Marco

26 Pasquale Giovanni

5 Emre Belozoglu

6 Zanetti Cristiano

7 van der Meyde Andy

8 Davids Edgar

14 Veron Juan Sebastian

19 Cambiasso Esteban

21 Karagounis Giorgios

25 Stankovic Dejan

9 Cruz Julio Ricardo

10 Adriano Leite Ribeiro

20 Recoba Alvaro

22 Ventola Nicola

32 Vieri Christian

83 Zicu Ianis Alin

Juventus Championsí League squad:

1. Gianluigi Buffon

2. Ciro Ferrara

3. Alessio Tacchinardi

4. Paolo Montero

5. Igor Tudor

6. Nicola Legrottaglie

7. Gianluca Pessotto

8. Emerson Ferreira Da Rosa

9. Fabrizio Miccoli

10. Alessandro Del Piero

11. Pavel Nedved

12. Antonio Chimenti

13. Mark Iuliano

14. Giorgio Chiellini

15. Alessandro Birindelli

16. Mauro Camoranesi

17. David Trezeguet

18. Stephen Appiah

19. Gianluca Zambrotta

20. Manuele Blasi

21. Lilian Thuram

23. Obou Narcisse Olivier Kapo

24. Ruben Olivera

25. Marcelo Zalayeta

27. Jonathan Zebina

Look and Compare Guys !!! we are great with many subsitutions in every department while their list looks really poor with no depth , these are Inter and Juve Lists for the CHamps

I can see there is 24 players from our firs team in that list. that will mean that our squad will probertly be abaut 26-27 players next season. Burdisso, Cesar or Janakulovski. and maby Kily. will also join the club soon or later.

It's surpricing that Ventola and Pasquale are in that list I have expected that thoose two would have been lend out..

It will probertly mean that Choutos, Coco, Farinos, Lamouchi, Sorondo maby Cordaz and Kily will be sold or lend out.

One more thing who is Bindi Giacomo I have never heard abaut him before. what have happend with Alex Cordaz

Jimmy
    I am relatively pissed off with the numbers. First off is Miha with 11 and not Stankovic who gets a crap number like 25 (based on his age). It makes no sense.

Veron 14? What the hell!

Iīm simply not pleased with the numbers.

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    The numbers don't match some of the players abilities and role on our team so in that case i don't like our number selection.

Stankovic should be either number 10 or 11, and even if he's been moved to the wing we could have atleast given him number 18 at the worst.

If Vieri is allowed to use 32, then Ventola should be able to choose his favourite number too. He was born in 78 and likes to use that jersey number, so we don't allow him to and we give Zicu number 83. Very fair.

Veron should swap jersey numbers with Davids, number 8 could work for a MC more then a DM in this case. Not historically, but under these circumstances then i think so.

As for Miha getting the 11 shirt, i certainly hope Deki chose to give it away out of respect for his fellow countrymen. It's a disgrace if it went otherwise.
    Nulla Ť impossibile per questa Inter

I have a pretty simple philosophy: Give the preferred numbers to those who really give a ratīs ass and give random numbers to the others; Hence eveyone is happy.

And if two/three or even four players want the same number it will be decided by a simple draw. Then they can have fun with it and bond with eachother. How about a simple "stone, paper or sixors"? With the extreme number of new arrivals this summer they will need some serious "gettinī to know each other"!!!

Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Remember guys, it just a number

Well IMO the important thing isnīt if the fans like who gets which number. It is the players who have to be satisfied 24 7.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Why all the fuss about Veron getting 14.? He loves that and Cruyff is his idol. He wanted it when he left to Manchester but he couldnt get it and chose no. 4 instead. Last summer when he left to Chelsea, Geremi had the number and Veron took another number instead. The thing is when Ranieri bought Veron, he said he will base the squad around him. This means that if Veron insisted on the number he would have got it but he never did; and thats why i am sure Farinos didnt mind. Farinos should have changed the number really long time ago. Why wear 14 and sit on the bench a lot..!

Who said we are focring Ventola to wear 22.?? I am sure he picked it. You guys are assuming weird things lately.

Stankovic 25 ? Weird

Favalli was handed no.15 at the Euro Cup 2 months ago. Probably because the last samurai (Camoranesi) had no.16.

Davids always wear 8 for the national team. No big deal.
    Sveglia Ragazzi...Bilan e Rubentus non sono cosž stellari.

Our time will come, with or without your approval!

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, these numbers aren't really a big deal. At least for me.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco The Butcher
    Who said we are forcing Ventola to wear 22.?? I am sure he picked it. You guys are assuming weird things lately.
    Agree.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Yes, we can't make assumptions, really. How do we know if Ventola's fave number has changed to 22? Kara & Deki could be players who don't care about their numbers and thus, don't mind if their numbers were being given to someone. I just hope that that is the case.

Handyo