Thread: Hello - From a Milanista

Fav. Player
    Recoba - LOL

Hello - From a Milanista

Hey, first not here to cause trouble, just fed up with my Milan forum at the moment, its just talk about being European Champions, so I thought the last place i'd hear all that was here. So I look forward to talking to you all about next seasons Serie a, Azzurri and transfers etc.

P.S. I see there are other Milanista here so you must be pretty cool about having other fans here, thats good.

ciao

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Well, welcome on board. Hope you will become as reputable as our another bilanista Wittman.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Recoba - LOL

Trust me i'm not here to piss people off, a bit of banter at most, bit nothing bad.

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

This forum remembers some idiotic fans of another clubs but if you post quality and share your opinions in a peaceful and non-insulting way, you will find a friendly environment here.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Recoba - LOL

I know, there are some idiots who give their club a bad name when they go to other clubs forums. On my one for example we have had Celtic, Man Utd, Liverpool and even Inter fans making a fool out of themselves by stirring shit. I have no intention of doing that.

Spain

I don't think u start good with that shit avatar.

Fav. Player
    Recoba - LOL

LOL, I thought it was funny, anyway it was nice of us to be thinking about you.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Favalli19 View Post
    Hey, first not here to cause trouble, just fed up with my Milan forum at the moment, its just talk about being European Champions, so I thought the last place i'd hear all that was here.
    lol what a prick

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Where you from mate?

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I don't find the avatar to be of any problem anyways. It just shows that they are in denial since it's like someone saying I should shove something as good as Jessica Alba up my ass.

Welcome, anyways. Hope you have a good time here.

Fav. Player
    Recoba - LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    I don't find the avatar to be of any problem anyways. It just shows that they are in denial since it's like someone saying I should shove something as good as Jessica Alba up my ass.

Welcome, anyways. Hope you have a good time here.
    Interista will always think like this, and rightly so - they are the ones who won the Scudetto*. But from a Milan point of view CL is always better than a Scudetto, so it was just a small dig at you thats all.

*I only say one because there is no point in celebrating a paper Scudetto. You were champions last season, good ones at that, but lets not talk anymore about the Scudetto that was not a Scudetto, it should just be like the one from the year before - deleted.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Favalli19 View Post
    Interista will always think like this, and rightly so - they are the ones who won the Scudetto*. But from a Milan point of view CL is always better than a Scudetto, so it was just a small dig at you thats all.

*I only say one because there is no point in celebrating a paper Scudetto. You were champions last season, good ones at that, but lets not talk anymore about the Scudetto that was not a Scudetto, it should just be like the one from the year before - deleted.
    1) Most of us wanted the Scudetto much more than the CL.
    2) OK, let's use the inferior Jessica Biel instead of Alba as an example. I'll shove her up my ass too, gladly.
    3) Paper Scudetto? OK man, whatever. Then again, even if it's paper Scudetto, it's like doing nothing then boom an extremely drunken Jessica Alba appear on your bed waiting for you to do her.
    4) Wait, you think the Scudetto of this season (06/07) should be deleted? From what cosmos do you came from? If you were referring to the 05/06 Scudetto, we did not celebrate that. What we celebrated was the deserved punishment that you and Juve received.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

You can continue to believe our scudetti from 05/06 is made of paper if you want. I wonder how many of milan and juve's scudetti in the 1990's are made of paper or should that be moggi's swiss sim cards??
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post

You can continue to believe our scudetti from 05/06 is made of paper if you want. I wonder how many of milan and juve's scudetti in the 1990's are made of paper or should that be moggi's swiss sim cards??
    Everything that Moggi has stinks like used toilet paper.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Not welcome Favalli, but enjoy your stay

Fav. Player
    Recoba - LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post

Moggi didn't win us any Scudetto's, far from it, he screwed us over more than he did Inter, thats why Berlusconi tried to replace Uncle Fester - Galliani with Moggi.

Spain

Hey why don't the mods do another forum only for Milan fans? in the last days only them are here talking, if i come here is only to talk about inter, shit.

wtf is wrong with u guys, milan don't have forums? are u really poor? talk to berlusconi he will owe u some money maybe, he already saved your asses from serie B.