Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Hello - From a Milanista

  1. #1

    Join Date
    15 Jun 07
    Posts
    43
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Recoba - LOL



    Hello - From a Milanista

    Hey, first not here to cause trouble, just fed up with my Milan forum at the moment, its just talk about being European Champions, so I thought the last place i'd hear all that was here. So I look forward to talking to you all about next seasons Serie a, Azzurri and transfers etc.

    P.S. I see there are other Milanista here so you must be pretty cool about having other fans here, thats good.

    ciao

  2. #2
    Michal's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Feb 06
    Posts
    3,203
    Thanked
    5 times
    Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can



    Well, welcome on board. Hope you will become as reputable as our another bilanista Wittman.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

    But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    15 Jun 07
    Posts
    43
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Recoba - LOL



    Trust me i'm not here to piss people off, a bit of banter at most, bit nothing bad.

  4. #4
    Michal's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Feb 06
    Posts
    3,203
    Thanked
    5 times
    Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can



    This forum remembers some idiotic fans of another clubs but if you post quality and share your opinions in a peaceful and non-insulting way, you will find a friendly environment here.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

    But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    15 Jun 07
    Posts
    43
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Recoba - LOL



    I know, there are some idiots who give their club a bad name when they go to other clubs forums. On my one for example we have had Celtic, Man Utd, Liverpool and even Inter fans making a fool out of themselves by stirring shit. I have no intention of doing that.

  6. #6
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    11,845
    Thanked
    467 times

    Spain

    I don't think u start good with that shit avatar.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    15 Jun 07
    Posts
    43
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Recoba - LOL



    LOL, I thought it was funny, anyway it was nice of us to be thinking about you.

  8. #8
    Choppin Onions's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Aug 04
    Posts
    8,940
    Thanked
    5,387 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

    Canada

    66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Favalli19 View Post
    Hey, first not here to cause trouble, just fed up with my Milan forum at the moment, its just talk about being European Champions, so I thought the last place i'd hear all that was here.
    lol what a prick


  9. #9
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Where you from mate?


  10. #10
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,682
    Thanked
    5,714 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I don't find the avatar to be of any problem anyways. It just shows that they are in denial since it's like someone saying I should shove something as good as Jessica Alba up my ass.

    Welcome, anyways. Hope you have a good time here.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    15 Jun 07
    Posts
    43
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Recoba - LOL



    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    I don't find the avatar to be of any problem anyways. It just shows that they are in denial since it's like someone saying I should shove something as good as Jessica Alba up my ass.

    Welcome, anyways. Hope you have a good time here.
    Interista will always think like this, and rightly so - they are the ones who won the Scudetto*. But from a Milan point of view CL is always better than a Scudetto, so it was just a small dig at you thats all.

    *I only say one because there is no point in celebrating a paper Scudetto. You were champions last season, good ones at that, but lets not talk anymore about the Scudetto that was not a Scudetto, it should just be like the one from the year before - deleted.

  12. #12
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,682
    Thanked
    5,714 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Favalli19 View Post
    Interista will always think like this, and rightly so - they are the ones who won the Scudetto*. But from a Milan point of view CL is always better than a Scudetto, so it was just a small dig at you thats all.

    *I only say one because there is no point in celebrating a paper Scudetto. You were champions last season, good ones at that, but lets not talk anymore about the Scudetto that was not a Scudetto, it should just be like the one from the year before - deleted.
    1) Most of us wanted the Scudetto much more than the CL.
    2) OK, let's use the inferior Jessica Biel instead of Alba as an example. I'll shove her up my ass too, gladly.
    3) Paper Scudetto? OK man, whatever. Then again, even if it's paper Scudetto, it's like doing nothing then boom an extremely drunken Jessica Alba appear on your bed waiting for you to do her.
    4) Wait, you think the Scudetto of this season (06/07) should be deleted? From what cosmos do you came from? If you were referring to the 05/06 Scudetto, we did not celebrate that. What we celebrated was the deserved punishment that you and Juve received.

  13. #13
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

    You can continue to believe our scudetti from 05/06 is made of paper if you want. I wonder how many of milan and juve's scudetti in the 1990's are made of paper or should that be moggi's swiss sim cards??
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  14. #14
    Suneet's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 06
    Posts
    16,285
    Thanked
    2,061 times
    Fav. Player
    # 3

    India

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

    You can continue to believe our scudetti from 05/06 is made of paper if you want. I wonder how many of milan and juve's scudetti in the 1990's are made of paper or should that be moggi's swiss sim cards??
    Everything that Moggi has stinks like used toilet paper.


    Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.




  15. #15
    Lombardiamia's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Jun 07
    Posts
    135
    Thanked
    2 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel



    Not welcome Favalli, but enjoy your stay

  16. #16

    Join Date
    15 Jun 07
    Posts
    43
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Recoba - LOL



    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

    You can continue to believe our scudetti from 05/06 is made of paper if you want. I wonder how many of milan and juve's scudetti in the 1990's are made of paper or should that be moggi's swiss sim cards??
    Moggi didn't win us any Scudetto's, far from it, he screwed us over more than he did Inter, thats why Berlusconi tried to replace Uncle Fester - Galliani with Moggi.

  17. #17
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    11,845
    Thanked
    467 times

    Spain

    Hey why don't the mods do another forum only for Milan fans? in the last days only them are here talking, if i come here is only to talk about inter, shit.

    wtf is wrong with u guys, milan don't have forums? are u really poor? talk to berlusconi he will owe u some money maybe, he already saved your asses from serie B.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •