Thread: Something for fun: the relationship between we and Real Madrid

Fav. Player
    Nicola Berti

China

Something for fun: the relationship between we and Real Madrid

In recent years there were many transfers between the 2 clubs. And in China, it's said that these 2 clubs are in rapport with each other. A few fans even call them bros( surely I don't believe that)
    I watched on CCTV5 (Chinese national sports channel) the last mach of Spanish La Liga , just to make sure that Real wins the champion and Barca collapsed to become a supermarket for us.
    After the mach, in the ceremony session, however, the background music surprised me:IT'S PAZZA INTER!!! Of course this mistake was soon ended. But, how funny!
    Later when chatting with me, a friend of mine, RM fan, shrugged and said :" It seems we really are bros."
    Last edited by PlaymakerX; 18 Jun 07 at 22:41.
    Every badging is only a continuation, and the book of fate is always open in the middle.
    蓝黑凤凰

Fav. Player

Canada

there's no love between that disgusting fanboy club madrid and inter that's bullshit bro
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaymakerX View Post
    After the mach, in the ceremony session, however, the background music surprised me:IT'S PAZZA INTER!!! Of course this mistake was soon ended. But, how funny!
    Whoa, are you sure?

Fav. Player
    Nicola Berti

China

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Whoa, are you sure?
    Yup, but it's CCTV5's mistake.
    Every badging is only a continuation, and the book of fate is always open in the middle.
    蓝黑凤凰

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Rapport and friendship yes, brotherhood no

We are not rivals with them. Our euro-rivals from Spain can be said that are Barcelona(trophy-wise) and Valencia(games against them). With Real it's been quite a long since we last met, and as you said, we have made many transfers in between us.

But I'm a Barca fan in Spain So I couldn't care less even if there was a friendship. My Greek club's fans have a brotherhood with Real fans, I don't give a damn though

And Barcelona has a lot of similarities with Inter. Check both team's foundations. Real have quite a "screwed up" history with the 5 Champions Cups and Franco

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yea, the relationship with Real is mostly due to the amount of transfers done between the two teams over the years. The only brothers I know of are Lazio. At least their Ultras anyways. Pretty sure they briefly celebrated our Scudetto win too. Their normal fans seem to dislike us for raiding their team couple years back though...

Spain

I don't think that euro-rivals exist in the world of football, maybe Liverpool and Juve are. Also Bayern-Madrid in the last years.....
    Inter don't sympathize or is rival of any European team as far as i know.

But, yeah it's true we have shared lots of players, fatboy, seedorf, zamorano, roberto carlos....

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

I hate Real Madrid, so I'd be disgusted to have this club linked to Los Merengues in any shape or form.

There were a couple of intra-club transfers between the 2 in recent years, but that's about it.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B