Page 1 of 413 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009/2010 Forwards rumours topic

2009/2010 Forwards rumours topic

the best thing i've heard is Tevez staying !!! I really want this player but not on the expense of Inter's system !! so we remain like we are with our current strikers...Give adriano another chance ...that if wasted....Arriverderci!! and Welcome Tevez
    Campioni D' Italia !!!!!!

"It's an immense emotion" Roberto Mancini after the 15th Scudetto

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

I think Ibra-Adri-Crespo-Cruz-Suazo r the ideal striker lineup 1 team cud hav,IF tevez stayz at WH for another year,n if adri FAILZ again den we can capture TEVEZ,but rite now THESE STRIKERZ R MORE THAN ENough n capable.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

i also like this strategy because changing to much its not good believe me it takes time to adapt
    Marco Materazzi :“Now I can finally write this, because I wrote it on a contract: I’ll be Inter for life,”

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

In a way, Tevez staying is good, we will be really pushing it with him and Suazo in the same team, just get a first-buy right for him.

Quote Originally Posted by highbreed32 View Post
    Well then, with all due respect to crespo, i think after next season he'll probably be a replacement for cruz as a fourth striker, in his age there's no way other then downwards
    I disagree, Crespo's style doesn't depend on age. If he stays healthy, he can score 20+ goals until he is 36.

I am really up and confortable with us having Ibra-Adri-Crespo-Cruz-Suazo, this is almost ideal.

Ibra: Technique, skills and scoring and assisting
    Crespo: Scoring machine MSA
    Adri: Potential is there, remember the beginning of the year before football haulted? He just needs time, again
    Suazo: Skills, and pace
    Cruz: a taller crespo

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

I highly doubt that Milan will get Suazo. Suazo passed a medical with us last week. I will wait for tommorow's news to get a confirmation of that. But if Milan has really signed Suazo, then THANK YOU. All of Suazo's hype is from one single season 2005/2006. Before that he was crap, last season he was crap. Milan's attack is seriously making me laugh, Suazo, Olivera, Gilardino and Fatnaldo.

And Melissa, you need to shorten your favourite player list, (actually it will better, if you just get the fack out). And also please change your display name. Your name reminds me of this girl, that used to live in my dorm last year. Oh My God, she had the biggest and the most beautiful rack ever imaginable to mankind. Too bad she had a boyfriend, and my attempts to get her drunk met with failure. So in short, I associate Melissa with a hot gorgeous beauty, and not a fugly Milanista, so just change your name.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    This is a bad news for us coz Suazo is a finisher and really cheap.

Buying Oliveira for 17M pounds was a massibe humiliation for Milan directors so i believe they just cancelled that with capturing that fast little Honduran .

All our objectives are stealed from our noses. We need to change the gear, otherwise we get nothing as ManU, Pool and Real are all looking for a world class sriker. Etoo or Tevez for me now.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Well if suazo is official.....i still am not really worried....i have my eyes on quag and carlitos replacing adriano and recoba.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

2007/2008 Forwards rumours topic

With the start of a new season, we will also have a new thread for all the 4. So here we go.

By the way, we will have separate serious rumour threads for players like Chivu, Suazo, Tevez and co. And please don’t open a separate rumour thread for stupid or baseless rumours like “Shevchenko to Inter” or “Lampard to Inter”. For those kind of stupid rumours and other general rumours, we would be having a separate thread – “General Rumours” thread.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Couldnt we just rename our old threads to 07/08? now we've lost all of our old posts and especially the most recent ones regarding the Suazo discussion. I personally feel it would of been a better idea to just rename the topic or merge some of the posts in, especially the more recent ones.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by h2o View Post
    Couldnt we just rename our old threads to 07/08? now we've lost all of our old posts and especially the most recent ones regarding the Suazo discussion. I personally feel it would of been a better idea to just rename the topic or merge some of the posts in, especially the more recent ones.
    I am doing it Helal. Just made the new threads and now am about to move some of the latest posts here.

Fav. Player
    il capitano

WE HAVE GOT SUAZO. MILAN NEVER HAD A CHANCE.
    (this is from espn soccernet)

Inter buy striker Suazo from Cagliari

ROME, June 13 (Reuters) - Italian champions Inter Milan have signed Honduran striker David Suazo from Serie A rivals Cagliari, the president of Cagliari said on Wednesday.

'Inter have made a great buy. At Inter, Suazo will be their first choice. The rest will come after. He's a great player and a great professional,' Massimo Cellino told Italian radio station Radio Radio.

Suazo al Bilan. E Fatta.

Finally no way Sauzo to Inter.
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Sorry, but it doesn't make a sense. We have separated threads for some players, then we have General Rumours but I see no reason for another separated threads for every position (GK, D, M, F). Why we should discuss Shevchenko to Inter in General Rumours and not in Forward Rumours???
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbox_ View Post
    WE HAVE GOT SUAZO. MILAN NEVER HAD A CHANCE.
    (this is from espn soccernet)

Inter buy striker Suazo from Cagliari

ROME, June 13 (Reuters) - Italian champions Inter Milan have signed Honduran striker David Suazo from Serie A rivals Cagliari, the president of Cagliari said on Wednesday.

'Inter have made a great buy. At Inter, Suazo will be their first choice. The rest will come after. He's a great player and a great professional,' Massimo Cellino told Italian radio station Radio Radio.

hey mate, check the latest news..thats from the 13th, Milanista's say they have pipped him from us.. i dont believe it, although i wish it is true so we can jump ship and get Tevez.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Shocking hope we get Tevez out of this...
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

yes,it's so much better if we can get tevez
    with 14 million for SUazo,that's too much

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Tevez, Saviola in
    Adriano, Recoba out
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Michal View Post
    Sorry, but it doesn't make a sense. We have separated threads for some players, then we have General Rumours but I see no reason for another separated threads for every position (GK, D, M, F). Why we should discuss Shevchenko to Inter in General Rumours and not in Forward Rumours???
    We have separate rumour threads for only players like Suazo and Chivu, who are rumoured to be very close to Inter or all but done. That's why I closed the newly opened thread of Tevez (opened by myself) as I too thought that it was a useless thread as he's no where close to Inter.