Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 341

Thread: 2009/2010 Goalkeepers rumours topic

  1. #1
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,485
    Thanked
    545 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF

    2009/2010 Goalkeepers rumours topic

    Quote Originally Posted by cloudq View Post
    toldo has shown time and time again he cant handle short, quick passing in and around the 6 yard box let along point blank headers and shots
    Nobody can stop that... Point blank headers and shots that are moving towards the position of the keeper(which is due to lack and not skill), are saveable. JC was lucky and it'll unfortunately show next year if we stick with him

    And the only reason Toldo's "inability" to stop the quick passing in the 6 yard box, a la Roma that is, is because of our defence. That's the defence's error and not the goalkeeper's. That's why this season JC didn't suffer from that. The defence worked well... Toldo is miles ahead of JC in all aspects.

    And that crap about pure reflexes...He does have some good reflexes, but that's it. Reflexes is not all. And his positioning is worse than most goalkeepers I've ever seen... Toldo does not need to have great reflexes. He has good reflexes, but that's enough. He doesn't need to "fly" around in order to save the ball, he can simply catch it. And I prefer that to a stupid flying saving attempt that will probably result to a corner or a second chance for the opposition...

    Toldo ftw

  2. #2
    David Suazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jul 05
    Posts
    898
    Thanked
    58 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    Yuko are u stupid?

    Toldo has done way more mistakes than Cesar, which have been more reliable than Toldo since... i dont know. Toldo, even though his lenght doesnt go out to take balls. I just feel so much safer knowing Cesar is in goal, he might not be the best keeper YET, but hes still class.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Everyone was better than crapiasso in the coppa so for veron to be better doesnt say much, cambiasso is hugely overrated by most inter fans. Mediocre player at best, wouldnt be a starter in most other "big" clubs for sure. Same with stankovic.

  3. #3
    Forza ragazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Feb 05
    Posts
    6,738
    Thanked
    131 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Norway

    I'm amazed that anyone could even think of questioning Cesar after his performances this season.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."



    Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

  4. #4
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,485
    Thanked
    545 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    What performances? All I can remember is the Roma-Inter 0-1, where he did not have much trouble though, but made good saves, and one derby V Milan.. And also a penalty save against Siena or something like that in San Siro... Is that good enough? No... He hasn't made terrible mistakes, but he has not suffered much pressure yet! He conceded stupid goals in the Champions League... On ratio/statistics, he didn't do that good as you are making it. And some times as I was watching a game and browsed the topic for the game, he got some shots right at his position, without moving, and sent the ball for corner kicks, and many just said wow instead of criticise... You bunch seem to have very low standards for a goalkeeper. And it surprises me since we have had Zenga, Pagliuca and Toldo, 3 of the best goalkeepers after the 90s in the world. Julio Cesar will never be in the same league. It may be his fault, and it may not be(height etc...) Either way, he's not great. There are too many people that agree that Cesar is insufficient. In other forums that I'm on, in Serie A talks, everyone says that all Inter lacks is a solid goalkeeper. It's a pity that on an Interforum only the minority thinks like that...

  5. #5
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    18,456
    Thanked
    6,544 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    I agree that Julio Cesar definitely is not a world-class, like Casillas, Buffon, Cech, Coupet are. For me, it's pointless to discuss the matter because it seems Inter is relying on Julio Cesar and isn't intend to chance him (he's relatively young).

  6. #6
    Forza ragazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Feb 05
    Posts
    6,738
    Thanked
    131 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko View Post
    What performances? All I can remember is the Roma-Inter 0-1, where he did not have much trouble though, but made good saves, and one derby V Milan.. And also a penalty save against Siena or something like that in San Siro... Is that good enough? No... He hasn't made terrible mistakes, but he has not suffered much pressure yet! He conceded stupid goals in the Champions League... On ratio/statistics, he didn't do that good as you are making it. And some times as I was watching a game and browsed the topic for the game, he got some shots right at his position, without moving, and sent the ball for corner kicks, and many just said wow instead of criticise... You bunch seem to have very low standards for a goalkeeper. And it surprises me since we have had Zenga, Pagliuca and Toldo, 3 of the best goalkeepers after the 90s in the world. Julio Cesar will never be in the same league. It may be his fault, and it may not be(height etc...) Either way, he's not great. There are too many people that agree that Cesar is insufficient. In other forums that I'm on, in Serie A talks, everyone says that all Inter lacks is a solid goalkeeper. It's a pity that on an Interforum only the minority thinks like that...
    You've missed quite a bit, Yuko.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."



    Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

  7. #7
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,485
    Thanked
    545 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    So did you... Apparently, you have forgotten to point out what I've missed

  8. #8
    Forza ragazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Feb 05
    Posts
    6,738
    Thanked
    131 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko View Post
    So did you... Apparently, you have forgotten to point out what I've missed
    Cesar has saved us several time this season. He has had some magnificent saves along the season. To me honest, I don't remember them all. Apart from the pen save that match, Cesar had a splendid one-hand save vs Ascoli home. That double save in the 4-3 derby. A -fantastic- save vs Reggina. That's some.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."



    Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

  9. #9
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,485
    Thanked
    545 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    I can name some blunders as well... Like the two goals from Valencia. A good keeper, that is suited for a team going the whole way, would not have conceded them. I can talk about a few free kicks he conceded due to poor positioning and his size.

    He didn't have a busy season. That's why I'm worried. He didn't give me inspiration, and one of the few times he had to act, Vs Valencia, where he had nothing to do all game, he conceded two relatively easy chances(okay the freekick was great, but it could have been stopped)

    If in this season he made serious flaws that costed, imagine next season, where things are going to be much more serious. Toldo has been ruined by Mancini. First Fontana, then Carini, now Cesar...Talk about lowering someone's morale. Toldo did almost nothing wrong to deserve this.

  10. #10
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    hey yuko.

    JC is our number one and it will stay as our number one. How does that make you feel? Mancini and Co. disagree with you and believe in him so much they decided signing Bufooon would be a bad idea. So you can stick all that pointless and useless talk up your ass mate.


  11. #11
    David Suazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jul 05
    Posts
    898
    Thanked
    58 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    Toldo has been doing alot worse than Cesar, obviously Yuko doesnt even watch Inter's matches. And with the years to come, he will gain more experience and be better(positioning etc)
    IO SONO INTERISTA

    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Everyone was better than crapiasso in the coppa so for veron to be better doesnt say much, cambiasso is hugely overrated by most inter fans. Mediocre player at best, wouldnt be a starter in most other "big" clubs for sure. Same with stankovic.

  12. #12
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    18,456
    Thanked
    6,544 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by h2o View Post
    hey yuko.

    JC is our number one and it will stay as our number one. How does that make you feel? Mancini and Co. disagree with you and believe in him so much they decided signing Bufooon would be a bad idea. So you can stick all that pointless and useless talk up your ass mate.
    Well, we can stuck it up in our asses, but still, JC isn't world class. It's simple as that, no matter how Mancini and Co. feels. We base our opinion on what we see, not what Mancini thinks.

    "decided signing Bufooon would be a bad idea" huh, you think it's just that Moratti and Mancini thought we wouldn't need Buffon? I can tell you it's Juventus who was reluctant to sell him to Inter, like they say about Trezeguet. They don't want to sell anything to Inter (maybe Camo, cause he's shit), they don't want to strengthen their rivals.

  13. #13
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,485
    Thanked
    545 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    What's the point of having a forum for Inter if we HAVE to agree with Mancini..? Julio Cesar has ruined our CL campaign and that's a fact. Maybe Toldo would have made different errors on those games, nobidy knows, but the fact is that JC has damaged that run.

    And how many games did Mancini field Toldo anyway? Five?

    P.S: It makes me sad that people are blind and cannot see how Julio Cesar is incompetent for Inter... Happy now? Want me to say how I feel about the weather now?

  14. #14
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko View Post
    What's the point of having a forum for Inter if we HAVE to agree with Mancini..? Julio Cesar has ruined our CL campaign and that's a fact. Maybe Toldo would have made different errors on those games, nobidy knows, but the fact is that JC has damaged that run.

    And how many games did Mancini field Toldo anyway? Five?

    P.S: It makes me sad that people are blind and cannot see how Julio Cesar is incompetent for Inter... Happy now? Want me to say how I feel about the weather now?
    Cambiasso and viera's injuries and cruz miss kicking when the goal was open ruined our cl campaign not JC.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  15. #15
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,485
    Thanked
    545 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    You can't blame Vieira and Cambiasso... They didn't play! But Cruz yes... But had Cesar saved those easy for an Inter material goalkeeper shots, we wouldn't have conceded them. We may have conceded on different occasions, but the goals he conceded were easy. He's simply not Inter material. He's on par with Fontana the way I see it...

  16. #16
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko View Post
    You can't blame Vieira and Cambiasso... They didn't play! But Cruz yes... But had Cesar saved those easy for an Inter material goalkeeper shots, we wouldn't have conceded them. We may have conceded on different occasions, but the goals he conceded were easy. He's simply not Inter material. He's on par with Fontana the way I see it...
    I blamed their injuries not them.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  17. #17
    Forza ragazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Feb 05
    Posts
    6,738
    Thanked
    131 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Norway

    Valencia blunders? Ok, the FK shouldn't've gone in, but it was absolutely a beautiful strike - no real blunder. The Silva goal was difficult, very difficult - for sure no real mistake. Although both were saveable, one can't blame Cesar for our exit. We should've been 3-0 up after first 45 at San Siro, but we never scored. That was our problem along with Vieira and Cuchu being out. After all, Cesar kept a clean sheet at Mestalla, no?!

    Cesar isn't world class, but he is not very much worse either. How you can rate two Valencia goals which in no way were great blunders more important than all those saves he made in matches Inter didn't do too well, I can't understand.

    Fact is that Cesar never failed us when we were struggling to get goals vs "mid/lower table teams". He kept us in front/on line when we were running blindfolded. Without Cesar we never would've secured the Scudetto with five matches to go.

    Btw, Toldo let in everything in Mancini's first season. That's why we had 12 draws in 14 games or something. We won 30-2 in shots, and drew 2-2. So at San Siro, Cesar for once pulled a Toldo.

    Why do you argue Mancini's decision to field Cesar rather than Toldo ruined everything, when you yourself admit that you aren't too sure that Toldo would've done better?
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."



    Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

  18. #18
    cloudq's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Nov 06
    Posts
    4,914
    Thanked
    417 times
    Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

    Australia

    1
    think we can conclude that either yuko loves toldo and is blind enough to disregard his mistakes

    or that he absolutely hates JC as to go so far as to blame him for single-handedly losing us the tie against valencia
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

    Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

  19. #19
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudq View Post
    think we can conclude that either yuko loves toldo and is blind enough to disregard his mistakes

    or that he absolutely hates JC as to go so far as to blame him for single-handedly losing us the tie against valencia
    Both of those 2 are very very possible, but please do not disregard the option that it could just be because its yuko were talknig about


  20. #20
    cloudq's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Nov 06
    Posts
    4,914
    Thanked
    417 times
    Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

    Australia

    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko View Post
    Screw Buffon and screw Cesar...Toldo all the way!!!

    And if not Toldo...then Ustari.. Cesar is for the garbage compared to these three
    case in point
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

    Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •