Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Carlos Tevez

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

Carlos Tevez

Here we go for Tevez

According to Sky Sports (http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...+Tevez+contact) Real Madrid have already contacted Tevez and a ready to bid 30million.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    And we're back to Zlatan, Crespo, Cruz and Adriano..

Tevez has to be in Inter this summer, specially after losing a player Suazo to our rivals.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I have asked this a million times but no one has responded to me yet. I'm still undecided on this transfer based on the simple fact that Tevez occupies the same position/role as Ibrahimovic and I think they cannot play on the same team together. What do you guys think?

Handyo

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

yes, but being somewhat shorter

playing in italy seems to designate the trequartista role a more likely prospect
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    I have asked this a million times but no one has responded to me yet. I'm still undecided on this transfer based on the simple fact that Tevez occupies the same position/role as Ibrahimovic and I think they cannot play on the same team together. What do you guys think?

Handyo
    Tevez is no Crespo or Nistelrooy, but he can play as centerforward. He played in that position in Olympics in Athene and in last Copa America two years ago (and maybe at Boca too). He's a bit small but it doesn't matter since he's a tenacios fighter and very skillful.

Other considerable thing is that probably Zlatan won't be at Inter forever, it's like 2-4 years and he wants out (new challenges etc.). For somehow I see Tevez being more committing and why he wouldn't be since we have lots of Argentinean friends to him. He won't have problems adapting to Milano and Inter squad. Tevez is sure a best replacement for Zlatan at the time Zlatan quits Inter. For sure. It's better to have Tevez already.

Handyo
    I think that it will be tough to have them in the pitch at the same time, on the other hand, as a coach, you feel almost obligated to put them both into play. However I can see a solution but its not going to be well accepted, and it would be difficult to put to work:

----------Crespo----------
    -----Ibra---------Tevez---

The problem with this is that you lose one man in the midfield and now you only have 3 players defending in the midfield, this could work against weaker teams but in more important games it would be difficult to manage. The other solution would be to have at least Tevez coming down to help close on the midfield, and I say at least Tevez because I think that he will be more available to do it. What you guys think about this solution?

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Tevez is no Crespo or Nistelrooy, but he can play as centerforward. He played in that position in Olympics in Athene and in last Copa America two years ago (and maybe at Boca too).
    I agree that Tevez can play center forward, but I think that Inter needs a finisher like Crespo in the game, Inter lost many goals (and points) in past years for not having this presence inside the box. However Tevez-Ibrahimovic could be a way to go too.
    Last edited by Pi; 19 Jun 07 at 13:59.

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF

Handyo
    Yes, that's why better option would be ETO.

But I have some doubts about his fitness after last year 5 months injury.Franco Rossi writes about that too.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Indonesia

I'm with Pod here, actually. Position-wise, he's used as the striker in Barcelona so he would not clash with Zlatan. If I'm not wrong, Eto'o has had no problems settling back in after the injuries and he still does score regularly. Another thing I noticed is that his number of assist has increased a lot since the recovery. And of course, the icing on the cake on Eto'o's transfer would be to get Milan's allegedly main target.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

TEVEZ/Cassano

Quote Originally Posted by tribal
    Fenerbahce, coached by Brazilian legend Zico, are ready to cough up big for Adriano's contract and will seek to take the striker on a year-long loan from Inter.
    I personally think this is best solution - if Adriano also agrees to play in Turkey. This could help change his lifestyle and stop being such a party animal ! HE NEEDS A CHANGE ! But if we sell him to Real Madrid, he can easily be WORLD CLASS again... because he is still very young and has the best years ahead of him... i would do this and sign TEVEZ !

confirmed : Ibra - Crespo - Cruz.
    Here are my personal 3 possible soultions regarding strikers

OUT : Recoba, Adriano [LOAN]
    IN : TEVEZ

IF Adriano refuses to play in Turkey :

OUT : Recoba, Adriano (sell him to Real Madrid - he likes that club and they want him, and we could also take Real Madrid out of competition for TEVEZ)
    IN : TEVEZ

IF Moratti wants to hand a 3rd chance to Adriano (again!!) and keep him :

OUT : Recoba
    IN : 5th striker like Cassano (very cheap ~ 3.5/5 mil. euro) or Saviola (argentine for free) - but not probable, he is leaving Barca for FIRST TEAM football...

Cassano is italian -they keep saying INTER needs more italians- and don't forget what he has done when he played for AS Roma! he destroyed us on the counter-attacks ! If he can regain form (still very young !! best years ahead of him) and manage his temper (Mancini said he can do it!) then we will have a WORLD CLASS ITALIAN for just 3.5 mil. euros !!!!! It would be good solution because we don't need Cassano to deliver fast, he can have like 6 months to adapt because he will be only 5th choice in the beginning and he could prove himself into the first team - also he is much more creative than Suazo or Saviola !!

i just mentioned Saviola because he is also fast (Mancini asked for that), he is argentine (he could easily adapt just like TEVEZ) and he is FOR FREE !!!!! but it's not very probable, he wants to leave Barca in order to play FIRST TEAM football

Ibra - Adriano - Crespo - Cruz - CASSANO

[no major change, Recoba didn't play too much - and he could be our future ... he and Adriano will either fight for their future or both will go down - drink&party]

If Adriano stays, it could be way too powerful and a DREAM to have

Ibra - TEVEZ - Adriano - Crespo - Cruz

I mean this is not Football Manager... this is reality...
    but as i said, i would LOAN/sell Adriano and get TEVEZ.

* I don't wish Eto'o or Herny at INTER - i don' think they can fit in well to Serie A despite being world-known names... and we don't really need them - i prefer to keep younger Adriano than sign Eto'o or Henry.

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    tevez wouldnt clash with ibra....at all.....its like shevchenko and kaka last year........tevez can easily adabt with ibra and crespo.

Indonesia

Come on Khaled. Shevchenko and Kaka play a different position. Kaka is originally an attacking midfielder and Sheva is a forward, of course they wouldn't clash.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I don't want Eto'o even if we would get him in 1 euro. He's an absolute a**hole. Tevez would fit in our squad way better than that African bastard.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

No Suazo = need for Tevez, both for football and off-pitch capability reasons.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

I consider kaka more of a forward...what i mean is tevez would adapt the same role kaka has in milan.....the head of an upside traingle with him being the player coming from behind.....thats what he did in boca when he was there........he was behind martin plaermo and their second striker.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I don't want Eto'o even if we would get him in 1 euro. He's an absolute a**hole. Tevez would fit in our squad way better than that African bastard.
    Yeah same here and I have mentioned it so many times. lol. I just hate Eto's ego and his outspoken comments all the time. We already have few players but uptil now have been very fine, so why bring yet another one ??

Tevez in the other hand, is completely different. Ofcourse, he's not Eto/Crespo (goal poacher) but he can play in that position and that I say coz I have seen him play there a couple of times and I think he really can do it. Then again, I am not 100% sure about it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaled View Post
    I consider kaka more of a forward...what i mean is tevez would adapt the same role kaka has in milan.....
    Kaka has always been a midfielder but got your point, still he's a pure playmaker, aka midfielder.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Well yah my point is like in argentina now.they play with both messi AND tevez and they are also abit like each other.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I think we need some pace in the attack.

Tevez has it. Suazo has it. Eto'o has it.

Ibra holds up and tries to create, he needs players to make runs , through balls etc. Crespo, Tevez and Ibra to attack would work completely. It will add a new dimension to our team, I'm sure.And yea, Figo, Adri and Cruz to be rotated.

I'm sure Mancini is thinking on the same lines, atleast thats what I understand from his interviews.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

right now we have 4 strikers..

recoba's out, those of you suggesting we loan adriano out and buy tevez are nuts because i dont remember a single season where our strikers stay healthy enough not to require that 5th striker
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Handoyo....WE a need a pacey striker !!! we lack pace and speed in our attack !!! Ibra can't provide that...so they cna play with each other !! ibra can play as a central forward also....he played alot with alex del piero at jube and sometimes as a loan striker !!
    Campioni D' Italia !!!!!!

"It's an immense emotion" Roberto Mancini after the 15th Scudetto

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic