Page 1 of 168 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009/2010 Defenders rumours topic

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

2009/2010 Defenders rumours topic

No way Roma have to sell and they are desperate to keep Pizarro, I say inter should wait and Roma will break their little resistance.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

closed envelopes can go both ways

hoping inter break roma, theyd be forced to give us chivu

but if the opposite happens, we can say goodbye to chivu this year

wed like him now, but cant wait on our centenary year
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by h2o View Post
    Stefan, sure Chivu is great. But with Roma so intent on not letting him go to possibly their biggest scudetto rival there is no way they are letting him go cheaply. Its going to cost Moratt an arm and a leg, and maybe even his *****. Roma stalls, then will milk us for everything..
    Helal Inter could wait Roma out here. We have the agreement of the agent here which means that we could just wait till january and then sign a pre contract for season 2008/2009 in which case roma gets nothing for him.

Roma could be very stupid and take that gamble or they could get some value for him. He won't come cheap but he won't be the most expensive transfer ever either.
    Last edited by Stefan; 17 Jun 07 at 14:49.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    looks that Barca takes it very serious, hope that Chivu wanna only Inter.

Just give them what they want, I prefer him than some second choise like Alex to be bought.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Helal Inter could Roma out here. We have the agreement of the agent here which means that we could just wait till january and then sign a pre contract for season 2008/2009 in which case roma gets nothing for him.

Roma could be very stupid and take that gamble or they could get some value for him. He won't come cheap but he won't be the most expensive transfer ever either.
    Unless Barca want him now.

But this is a good point, and then Roma could lose even more. Pizarro will go to a secret bidding, in which Inter can earn a lot from if they play their cards right.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Serbia

Ok, let's not over dramatize this. They've got something we want (chivu off course), and we got something that they want (pizzaro). One more problem on their side is chivu's contract renewal - they are stalling to see if they can agree with him in any way... If they don't succed, which is relatively likely, they will let him go, but yes, for a highest price they can get.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi View Post
    Unless Barca want him now.

But this is a good point, and then Roma could lose even more. Pizarro will go to a secret bidding, in which Inter can earn a lot from if they play their cards right.
    According to the reports we aren't worried about Barca because of our agreement with Chivu's agent.

Another is the contract ending soon. Roma have to either extend his contract now or sell him while they can still get a good price. If they wait till January they either lose him for nothing in June or a very small fee in January.

I expect this to be solved some time in August he will either sign a new deal or be sold.
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    According to the reports we aren't worried about Barca because of our agreement with Chivu's agent.

Another is the contract ending soon. Roma have to either extend his contract now or sell him while they can still get a good price. If they wait till January they either lose him for nothing in June or a very small fee in January.

I expect this to be solved some time in August he will either sign a new deal or be sold.
    I agree. I just said that Roma could make it difficult for themselves by playing hard-to-get.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Spurs have an Matrix idea. Not sure if the article says that they want to offer 3 million to us for him or offer him 3 million in wages. They say it's highly unlikely because we don't want to let matrix go and he doesn't want to go back to england.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calcio...one_1706.shtml
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Spurs can dream. It won't happen. Matrix decleared his love for Inter some time ago and why would Inter sell?

Spain

3 millions? are those guys idiots or what?

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lol 4.4 million euros for Materazzi, wow real sad...
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Well few clubs would pay like 10mil of him because of his age, despite the success he's had during the latest times.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Anyone who steps on Inzaghay and knees Shevchenko's testicles in the same game is a hero in my book. That was worth the 2002/2003 EuroDerby alone!

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

in transfermarket.de i saw that Rincon of Empoli is ours and Suazo also
    Marco Materazzi :Now I can finally write this, because I wrote it on a contract: Ill be Inter for life,

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    While I'm not a big fan of us going after Chivu and possibly breaking the bank for him, one can't help but like his versatility and his ability to play in a few different positions.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by interlab View Post
    in transfermarket.de i saw that Rincon of Empoli is ours and Suazo also
    Not heard one word of rincon from any other source. Suazo is confirmed by gazetta as well.
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Of course Rincon is ours, he was only loaned out to Empoli.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Rincon? He is our player. I think we bought from Brazil last season. He's too young, something like 19-20.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    According to Tuttomercato, Chivu will be officialy presented as Barca player in the next 48 hours.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index...=read&id=63110

I realy hope that this is true. Inter need to spend the money/work on the midfield.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge