Page 8 of 168 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009/2010 Defenders rumours topic

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    We use an attacking fullbacks. Heinze is no attacking, he can't cross properly and his technique isn't at the level what Grosso's technique is.
    totally agreed with you cafecordoba
    Marco Materazzi :“Now I can finally write this, because I wrote it on a contract: I’ll be Inter for life,”

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

so why add right, left and mf to that list??[/QUOTE]

mf means every position MIDFIELD
    left rigt means that is the same for him where do he play

i this it would be better to sell grosso and toldo and get total of 14mil€ for them
    and buy for exemple Zaccardo

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Quote Originally Posted by bugojanac View Post
    so why add right, left and mf to that list??
    mf means every position MIDFIELD
    left rigt means that is the same for him where do he play

i this it would be better to sell grosso and toldo and get total of 14mil€ for them
    and buy for exemple Zaccardo[/QUOTE]

I doubt we can get 14 m for both of them combined. I dont think itz a good idea to get Zaccardo either. I think our defense is good as it is.

Fav. Player

Malaysia

68 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by bugojanac View Post
    i this it would be better to sell grosso and toldo and get total of 14mil€ for them and buy for exemple Zaccardo
    Why get Zaccardo? no need of him.. better remain what we have..
    We already have Samuel, Burdisso, Andreolli, (one of maxwell/grosso), and even zanetti can cover for maicon when he is out, so why need more back ups for defense?

We only need someone who can replace our current 1st 4 defenders,
    Maicon is fine,
    Cordoba; Some wish to replace him.. but i dont find a suitable candidate which plays above him...maybe cannavaro.. but we already failed with him..
    Materazzi; Dont thing anyone of us wants to replace him, anyway .. only candidate is Nesta, which is impossible.. or maybe terry to replace one of both..
    Grosso/Maxwell; I think we have fail with our bid for Chivu, i dont think heinze does well at left back, CD he is fine. but not as good as cordoba and materazzi.

Any other options for left back ?? other then Chivu and Heinze?? If no maybe its wise if we stick to what we have.
    UNIQUE AND UNBEATABLE
    José Mourinho

To me Zanetti represents the joy of living, the joy of making football your job every morning. He is the smile, the life force, the passion for training, the good cheer for everyone who works with him. To me Javier Zanetti is all of these things, and he is a man that I'm happy to say will be a friend forever.
    After all of that, and a long way behind, comes the footballer. But having been his coach for only two years of his incredible career, it's not my place to talk about a man who has written his own story - and what a marvellous story it is. All I will say is thank you for everything, thank you for giving me a small space in your story. What I will cherish most is that hug in the middle of the Santiago Bernabeu: it won't be the last but it was certainly the most intense of our two years together.
    Perhaps one day somebody might beat Zanetti's record, but there will only ever be one Zanetti.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Inter Milan's Grosso in France for Lyon talks
    tribalfooball.com - July 05, 2007

Inter Milan fullback Fabio Grosso will be in France today for talks with Olympique Lyon officials.

L'Equipe says Grosso will meet with Lyon representatives in Monaco to discuss the prospect of replacing Eric Abidal, now of Barcelona, at the French giants.

man i dont want him to go,now that we're not going for chibu,so Grosso MUST stay
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...443500&cc=5901

Weren't we linked with him a season ago or something? Instead of running after unnecessary defeners like Chivu, how about go after young and upcoming defenders?

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed View Post
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...443500&cc=5901

Weren't we linked with him a season ago or something? Instead of running after unnecessary defeners like Chivu, how about go after young and upcoming defenders?
    I can't see the link, who is?

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Spurs swoop for Auxerre defender Kaboul

Tottenham have announced the signing of France Under-21 defender Younes Kaboul from Auxerre.

Spurs fought off competition elsewhere in Europe to sign the 21-year-old, who was rated at around £8million.
    The signing takes the club's expenditure to over £30million following the arrivals of Gareth Bale and Darren Bent at White Hart Lane so far this summer.
    'Younes possesses power, great pace and is good on the ball and strong in the air,' said sporting director Damien Comolli.
    'He is a good leader who showed a great desire to come to us despite interest and offers from numerous other clubs.'
    Kaboul is a centre-back who will compete with Michael Dawson and Ledley King for a place in the starting XI, with skipper King currently recovering from knee surgery and facing a race to be fit for the new season.
    King's injuries last season led to Dawson playing in all but one of Spurs' games in the last campaign, leading to Comolli starting the search for cover.
    'From day one he said 'I want to play for Spurs' and his personality made a big impression on Martin and myself,' added Comolli.
    'He has been a regular in the Auxerre first team for the past two seasons and is an excellent signing.'
    The transfer maintains Spurs' policy of signing young talent.
    Boss Martin Jol added: 'If you ask people in France who is seen as the hottest prospect in defence, they will say Younes Kaboul.
    'We are very happy to have him on board. It's important to have quality players in defence and, with Younes, we have that.'

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    We use an attacking fullbacks. Heinze is no attacking, he can't cross properly and his technique isn't at the level what Grosso's technique is.
    HAHAH yea but some of us want to see ARGENTINE INTER
    something like :

- Zanetti - Samuel - Burdisso - Heinze
    - Veron - Cambiasso - Solari
    ------- Riquelme/Aimar
    ---- Crespo - Cruz

LOL

on-topic :
    I really can't think about anyone better than Chivu right now - and Mancini also knows this. I don't want over-rated Barzagli. Chivu would be good because he is very versatile (CD, LB, DM), excellent technique and intelligent
    Last edited by DARi0; 05 Jul 07 at 12:51.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Jimenez is Chilean.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro View Post
    Jimenez is Chilean.
    my bad... Aimar is ok then D'Alessandro... Maxi Rodriguez... doesn't matter - i was only joking
    Actually Lucho Gonzalez would be GREAT ! but NOT Veron !

I really hope we are not forced to sign Barzagli (just sign Chivu).
    I rather prefer Burdisso over Barzagli !!
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    yeah i remember we were linked with Kaboul last summer and also in January. the truth is that i don't see place for more CB with samuel, matrix and cordoba, (and burdisso and andreolli who sometimes play RB or LB but his real position is CB), maybe someone young who can be loaned yes, but a first level defender NO, because there is no place for him if the 4 current defenders stays, it's like buy another striker having 5 or 6.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by interlab View Post
    totally agreed with you cafecordoba
    Thats what we have Maxwell for. And the idea of Chivu is to get a better DEFENDING left side. In many matches, its very much needed. We already have 1 offensive flank, and its good enough.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Everyone was better than crapiasso in the coppa so for veron to be better doesnt say much, cambiasso is hugely overrated by most inter fans. Mediocre player at best, wouldnt be a starter in most other "big" clubs for sure. Same with stankovic.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    yeah i remember we were linked with Kaboul last summer and also in January. the truth is that i don't see place for more CB with samuel, matrix and cordoba, (and burdisso and andreolli who sometimes play RB or LB but his real position is CB), maybe someone young who can be loaned yes, but a first level defender NO, because there is no place for him if the 4 current defenders stays, it's like buy another striker having 5 or 6.
    No, I want him for the same reasons you mentioned. I think he is 19 or 20, and will not demand first-team football. We can loan him to some Serie A/B teams for few seasons until he is ready.

I am just concerned that we don't have enough young defenders and we just end up paying too much money at the end for established defenders.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

maybe zapata (udine) comes to inter

Fav. Player

Malaysia

68 10 years of FIF
    Cristian Chivu's transfer from Roma to Real Madrid hangs in the balance due to Real not yet meeting the player's wage demands..

The Romania international rejected the chance to renew his contract at Roma, with Chivu seeking UEFA Champions League football next season.

Reports suggested that Internazionale, Barcelona and Lyon had all expressed an interest in the defender but Real Madrid remain the only club to have an offer accepted.

Chivu has been told that he can join Real Madrid after Roma accepted a reported £13m bid.

Roma chief Rosella Sensi said: "We have accepted their offer. However, the successful completion of the operation is now dependant on the player's personal desire."

However, his agent Victor Becali revealed that no agreement had been reached.

"Real Madrid's wage offer was way below Inter's proposal," Becali said. "Chivu will remain with Roma unless Real make a new offer."

Roma could find themselves in a difficult situation if Chivu fails to a agree terms with Real, losing out on a substantial amount of money.

Becali said: "The ball is in Real Madrid's court now. If the Spaniards' offer is not satisfactory, Chivu will see out his contract at Roma.

Meanwhile, Mauro Esposito has finally completed his move to Roma for €2million (£1.4million).

The Italian striker is now jointly owned with Cagliari and signed a three year deal. Esposito said: "It's a dream come true."
    http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=475338&CPID=21&clid=127&lid=&title= Chivu's+Real+move+hits+rocks

Good Chivu coming to INTER.. INTER is behind this ..
    UNIQUE AND UNBEATABLE
    José Mourinho

To me Zanetti represents the joy of living, the joy of making football your job every morning. He is the smile, the life force, the passion for training, the good cheer for everyone who works with him. To me Javier Zanetti is all of these things, and he is a man that I'm happy to say will be a friend forever.
    After all of that, and a long way behind, comes the footballer. But having been his coach for only two years of his incredible career, it's not my place to talk about a man who has written his own story - and what a marvellous story it is. All I will say is thank you for everything, thank you for giving me a small space in your story. What I will cherish most is that hug in the middle of the Santiago Bernabeu: it won't be the last but it was certainly the most intense of our two years together.
    Perhaps one day somebody might beat Zanetti's record, but there will only ever be one Zanetti.

Yeah, Roma will have to sell him to us if they want to get any money for him. Real doesnt want to give Chivu a higher salary, Barcelonas offer to Roma was to low and the salary was even lower. Lets hope no one else gets involved in the Chivu saga. If not, he's probably ours.

If this was the plan from Inter its genius

Fav. Player
    Kharja

United States

90 10 years of FIF
    yeah i think they announced that they no longer have interest, so real has less reason to higher the offers, this way inter can wait, snatch him when real pulls out. Pure genius if it works.
    Only One Inter

I'm so high I can eat a Star

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Grosso has agreed terms with lyon.http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=6&a=47866
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    bad news, lots of years without decent LB's and now that we have 2 they want to sell 1, we know Maxwell is better than Grosso, but i don't think Grosso minds to be the LB backup.