Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer consultants

Syria

10 years of FIF

Transfer consultants

Ive had it. All this negative talk regarding Mr. Oriali and Mr. Branca, time to put it in a thread.

All of us as fans not in the football world have pretty much NO clue how things work or what is currently going on.

Some of you are so harsh when im sure you would do a much worse job and you talk as if everything is just as easy as Mike's sister. This isnt a soccer game, it takes complex negotiations and freaking time!

Let me add to that, sure in the past we have had bad transfers where we spend heaps. But you have to admit in the past 2-3 seasons we have done really well with these free signings among the paid ones.

Those 2 hated figures got us Crespo for free, Milan coulnt do that. They got us a brilliant Dacourt for free, Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibra. They have formed relationships with Empoli to hold players, they unearthed a jewel-nerazzurro in Maicon, JC, Burdisso! look at those damn 3 names.

Let's add getting Cuchu, Figo, Samuel among others. Our transfers in past seasons have been great. Give the guys a break.

What happened to Suazo rarely ever happens. Never do you agree, do a medical and then he is snatched off you. How the fukc can you blame them two for that? fukc me, it was so unexpected, that until it happened it was just another routine transfer dealings.

Alot of you need to get your head out your ass and realise life isnt as easy as a soccer game, negotiations are hard and take time and your against many other competitors. In past season's weve had to contend with cheaters so be considerate, look what we did last season. Scudetto and 17 in a fukcing row. Takes alot more then just luck and how those players are used.

NDU signing off, later you ingrates.

edit: oh before you only focus on negative transfers, have a look at fukcing milan. BA BA fukcing black sheep (no racism intended just follwoing the song) and i can name many others of theirs.

hal.
    Last edited by snake; 25 Jun 07 at 11:05.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    ^^Well at least someone is defending them, we're on the same team mate and I agree with you 100%

These past 3 uears we have had great transfer campaigns and I think we don't appreciate the hard work it takes to manage to convince players who are sought after by other clubs to come to Inter.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Yeah Helal, good points there. But I guess old wounds die hard, the pain of missing on Nesta, being forced to sell Crespo (And Ronaldo, you can argue as well), getting Kily 2 years past the expiration date; they are still there to scare us and we never got over it.

But over the past few seasons, of course there is no doubt that our transfer activities have been one of the best.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by h2o View Post
    Ive had it. All this negative talk regarding Mr. Oriali and Mr. Branca, time to put it in a thread.

All of us as fans not in the football world have pretty much NO clue how things work or what is currently going on.

Some of you are so harsh when im sure you would do a much worse job and you talk as if everything is just as easy as Mike's sister. This isnt a soccer game, it takes complex negotiations and freaking time!

Let me add to that, sure in the past we have had bad transfers where we spend heaps. But you have to admit in the past 2-3 seasons we have done really well with these free signings among the paid ones.

Those 2 hated figures got us Crespo for free, Milan coulnt do that. They got us a brilliant Dacourt for free, Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibra. They have formed relationships with Empoli to hold players, they unearthed a jewel-nerazzurro in Maicon, JC, Burdisso! look at those damn 3 names.

Let's add getting Cuchu, Figo, Samuel among others. Our transfers in past seasons have been great. Give the guys a break.

What happened to Suazo rarely ever happens. Never do you agree, do a medical and then he is snatched off you. How the fukc can you blame them two for that? fukc me, it was so unexpected, that until it happened it was just another routine transfer dealings.

Alot of you need to get your head out your ass and realise life isnt as easy as a soccer game, negotiations are hard and take time and your against many other competitors. In past season's weve had to contend with cheaters so be considerate, look what we did last season. Scudetto and 17 in a fukcing row. Takes alot more then just luck and how those players are used.

NDU signing off, later you ingrates.

edit: oh before you only focus on negative transfers, have a look at fukcing milan. BA BA fukcing black sheep (no racism intended just follwoing the song) and i can name many others of theirs.

hal.

H, I thought you were always rite, but nah, you proved your human

Crespo- Great relationship with Chelsea,still great work by them.

Maicon, JC- (*) Credit where its due.

Dacourt, Burdisso - Wasnt difficult, I doubt there were any big clubs after them

Vieira & Ibra- I bet Moratti and Mancini drove them out to Milan from Turin, Branca and Lele probably read it on www.inter.it

Cuchu- Easy again, never played enough for Real. Not in demand

Samuel- Struggled at Real, wanted to desperately be back in Calcio, we were again perhaps the biggest club.

Figo- One word, Moratti.

Mikey sis- you tell me

Back to the point, well even our wages are probably the highest in Italy, I guess they've havent been good there either.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    H, I thought you were always rite, but nah, you proved your human

Crespo- Great relationship with Chelsea,still great work by them.

Maicon, JC- (*) Credit where its due.

Dacourt, Burdisso - Wasnt difficult, I doubt there were any big clubs after them

Vieira & Ibra- I bet Moratti and Mancini drove them out to Milan from Turin, Branca and Lele probably read it on www.inter.it

Cuchu- Easy again, never played enough for Real. Not in demand

Samuel- Struggled at Real, wanted to desperately be back in Calcio, we were again perhaps the biggest club.

Figo- One word, Moratti.

Mikey sis- you tell me

Back to the point, well even our wages are probably the highest in Italy, I guess they've havent been good there either.

Vieira was attracted to Inter by Branca because he wanted him a lot at Inter and it made him decide to sign for us. Vieira said it in his press conference....
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Vieira was attracted to Inter by Branca because he wanted him a lot at Inter and it made him decide to sign for us. Vieira said it in his press conference....
    Your kidding rite?

Vieira prefers playing for a team with ambition, with chances of winning big titles. So its obvious why he signed for us, because the other option was to struggling to win Serie B with a tainted club.

And anyways getting players from JuBe was easy as it was a sinking ship.

Fav. Player
    Adriano,Figo

I agree,Vieira is big professional with no emotion tie for any club,he just looks at the money and club status,but at least he acts professionally and you can see on the pitch that he's excellent player...
    Always Inter...

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    Your kidding rite?

Vieira prefers playing for a team with ambition, with chances of winning big titles. So its obvious why he signed for us, because the other option was to struggling to win Serie B with a tainted club.

And anyways getting players from JuBe was easy as it was a sinking ship.
    I'm not sure, but I remember that the first thing Ibra, Crespo and Vieira said when they came here is: " I choose Inter because Branca and Oriali were more excited to sign the contract than Milan ".
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

in just meant that we were more decisive and more willing to give them what they wanted
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Is that Leo Messi coming or what??????

BBB Zagreb
    Always against the police,Hajduk and Milan always for Dinamo & Inter

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    They have improved but they can still do better.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Spain

Maicon and Maxwell are probably the 2 best signigs of last year of Inter and in all Europe.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Maicon is definitely one of them
    I havnet seen that much from Maxwell yet
    hope he will unleash it this year

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

lol and in the end we still got suazo....the only thing that really bugged me in these years was the sale of crespo.....nothing more and nothing less.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    I'm not sure, but I remember that the first thing Ibra, Crespo and Vieira said when they came here is: " I choose Inter because Branca and Oriali were more excited to sign the contract than Milan ".
    Maybe they were more excited, but it still wasnt a steal. What I mean is that again it wasnt the most difficult of deals. The players really wanted to come to Inter.

We will never come out on top if a player like Nesta is up for sale again, I think you get what I'm trying to say, Adnan.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Well at the time didnt we get cannavaro?

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaled View Post
    Well at the time didnt we get cannavaro?
    Wasnt he second choice then? We couldnt agree with Lazio for days and months and we ended up making our rivals stronger.

I want transfer gurus who convert a 50% chance of signing players to a certainity. But right now our coach is having to call up players to convince them.

At Inter we have the best of everything, maybe its time for our transfer dealings to be more professional?

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

With nesta i am sure milan and lazio strike a deal that if they sold them nesta,lazio would stay at serie A because at the time lazio were on the verge of being relegated becausr they were in serious debt but all of a sudden....everything was cleared.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    You cant freaking win all the time damnit.

Lets also blame them for missing out on Eto and Ronnie when he signed for Barca, not getting Cristiano before Man U.

Its fukcing life, you cant win all the time.

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

great topic hal,

i believe we have a very professional and educated set up as far as player consulting is concerned(since mancios arrival anyway)

lets not forget that in this day and age players have like 2-3 reps,a manager,an accountant and what else,and moggi has like 300 players on his books

since mancini has come i think we are more structured in that department,

and my last point is,all negotiations are hard,us getting ibra and viera for relative small $$ was a master move,so some respect

and a nice post by adnan,realistically they could have picked any team and they came here because of Oriali and branca's enthusiasm and commitment to sign them,

the bigger the squad the more options

and like stefan has highlighted alot of improvement can be done,SO BRING US MESSI
    "And this one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy",