Thread: So we need a playmaker...

Fav. Player
    Adriano/Figo

So we need a playmaker...

What are your thoughts, i know we don't want to spend loads for like deco (overated imo). So who does every1 think would be the perfect not too expensive playmaker:

personally i'd love to see wesley sneijder in an inter kit.
    "That's football, Mike, Northern Ireland have had several chances and haven't scored but England have had no chances and scored twice."

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

in order of quality...
    1. messi
    2. deco (hard-working in defense is a big +)
    3. quaresma
    4. nasri
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Fav. Player
    Adriano/Figo

re:

Nasri would be good for the future, I don't think personally deco defends that well, since now that barca have henry they might have to drop deco because they need only holding midfielders to accomodate the magic 4 upfront. And messi said he wont leave barca cos theyve done too much for him
    "That's football, Mike, Northern Ireland have had several chances and haven't scored but England have had no chances and scored twice."

Fav. Player
    Zlatan, Arma Le

I'm not too big a fan of Deco, though I do admit he's good. However I think Quaresma would be good, as he can have a great opportunity to grow and develop into a great midfielder under the wings of Luis Figo. Deco on the other hand, well as the saying goes, you can't teach an old dog new tricks or something like that.

Nasri is very good, I saw him when he played for the French National Team against Ukraine or something I think...can't remember - the last game basically for Euro 2008, and he was quite impressive, despite a dull game. Thing is do you guys think it would be a good idea to get him now? Or let him stay another year? Since that would put us at risk of losing him altogether. However buying him and putting him in the primavera squad, or loaning him out to a smaller Italian team would be a good idea, to get him well trained.

However, my favourite choice now (not considering Messi - Barca love that player too much), is definitely Quaresma.

- I think I'm going to lose my voice and blister my fingers by repeating Quaresma all the friggin time when discussing football transfers. FFS. lol.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I would go for riquelme or veron in the next couple of years...but i dont think any will come.

Fav. Player
    Adriano/Figo

isn't quaresma predominantly a winger, or he was when i used to watch him..

Fav. Player
    Zlatan, Arma Le

Pretty much, but he makes some nice plays. Check out his vids on Youtube.

Fav. Player
    Adriano/Figo

will do, how about someone like rafael van der vaart or rosicky or someone like that. Because moratti said he doesnt want to spend loads on a playmaker, an if we get tevez budget will be even lower. like mikel arteta kind of level

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Uhhh, Riquelme would be so awesome
    Villareal wants to sell him, we should get himm
    Inter o Morte

I made a all Forza Inter Forums FB Group. Join and unite!!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=259598095531

Fav. Player
    Zlatan, Arma Le

Well thing is about Riquelme, is that although he is very talented, I think he's a bit slow, and keeping up with players such as Suazo or Ibra or Crespo would be a bit hard.

If it was just Adriano on the other hand, Riquelme can keep up with his fatass. j/k

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    VDV, would be a good option considering Jube are after him.

We arent spending much on a playmaker this summer, I have a feeling we will try for Nasri, maybe a pre contract or something.

Tevez isnt a playmaker.

What scares me is that Riquelme will be linked with us, since he wants to come back to Europe.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Zlatan, Arma Le

I say let him go to some other place outside of Italy. As much as I am not big a fan of him as other Argentinian players, I wouldn't like seeing him going to the Gobbi or Merdanisti.

Fav. Player
    Adriano/Figo

riquelme would work because of the slower pace of serie A but hes not that great, his only AMAZING match for villareal was against us if i recall. Plus isnt he getting on a bit now..

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

He made many amazing ganes. Just remember the WC 2006
    Inter o Morte

I made a all Forza Inter Forums FB Group. Join and unite!!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=259598095531

Fav. Player
    Adriano/Figo

no1 agrees with me on sneidjer then