Sweden

Is there Inter Tv

Is their Inter TV just asking

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    There is Inter channel. I dont get it

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Zlatan, Arma Le

I wish I can get Inter Channel here in Canada. I have to put up with seeing crap matches with boring ass Rubentus and Bilan.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

United States

Quote Originally Posted by neointerista View Post
    I wish I can get Inter Channel here in Canada. I have to put up with seeing crap matches with boring ass Rubentus and Bilan.
    Yeah, in America, the closest thing I have to a football channel is FSC (Fox Soccer Channel) and for some reason they show a large amount of Lazio games.
    Last edited by La Bling; 29 Jun 07 at 17:24.
    18 F.C. Internazionale Milano 18

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Its On Man View Post
    Yeah, in America, the closest thing I have to a football channel is FSN (Fox Soccer Network) and for some reason they show a large amount of Lazio games.
    That's because FSN did not secure the whole complete right to broadcast all Serie A matches. This is the same case when I was back in Singapore. Some broadcast company only manage to secure the rights to telecast the home matches of Lazio and some other clubs (Roma, Livorno and Reggina I think) and this company sold it again to other companies.

Something like that.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Zlatan, Arma Le

I get GolTV, FSN and ESPN Deportes, and Rai. Rai shows most of Inter's games. If not, then they show the replay of the goal made by Inter right after it was done.

GolTV is cool because it has dramatic Spanish speaking commentators, that keep you on the edge of the seat, and of course say GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I also have this channel called PFC, which is a Brazilian football channel, and is good to see upcoming stars.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    That's because FSC did not secure the whole complete right to broadcast all Serie A matches. This is the same case when I was back in Singapore. Some broadcast company only manage to secure the rights to telecast the home matches of Lazio and some other clubs (Roma, Livorno and Reggina I think) and this company sold it again to other companies.

Something like that.

Handyo
    Yeah, but I think they got the rights to all Serie A games from 2007 to 2010.
    18 F.C. Internazionale Milano 18

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Here's the info on tv rights deals for next season. Once again rai international will provide me with my calcio fix and espn will probably show one game a week.

FSI, TLN, and RAI acquire Serie A TV rights
    Updated May 25, 2007
    FOX Sports International (FSI), TeleLatino Network (TLN), and RAI International have acquired video rights in the US and Canada to the Italian Serie A for the 2007-2008 through 2009-2010 seasons via agreements with the partnership of sports marketing agencies Media Partners/Ricardo Silva and SPORTFIVE.
    FSI holds the US video rights to the Serie A in English and Spanish. In the US, FOX Soccer Channel (FSC) will air live Serie A matches in English on Saturdays usually at 2:30pm Eastern Time and Sundays usually at 9am Eastern Time and 2:30pm Eastern Time. FOX Sports en Espanol will have Serie A match telecasts in Spanish.
    TLN holds the Canadian video rights to the Serie A in English and French. In Canada, TLN will air live Serie A matches in English on Saturdays usually at 2:30pm Eastern Time and Sundays usually at 9am Eastern Time and 2:30pm Eastern Time.
    RAI International will air the Serie A in Italian throughout the Americas (including the US and Canada), with live matches on Saturdays usually at 12noon and 2:30pm Eastern Time, and Sundays usually at 9am and 2:30pm Eastern Time.
    GolTV will have no access to the Serie A in the US during the new TV contract cycle.
    source:www.soccertv.com
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Zlatan, Arma Le

I love watching it in Spanish, especially if the commentator is Argentinian, since he calls the Inter players by their nicknames like JZ (Pupi), Cambiasso (Cucho), Crespo (el valdanito) etc. etc. And of course the GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Gianni Cerqueti for Rai is ok, though he's kinda boring, and the other Italian commentators, like the ones in Coppa Italia are biased. Bastardi Romani.

Fav. Player
    Capello Milito

Sweden

thx guys

Is there a (not officially public) mms address at which we can watch the Inter Channel online? A friend of mind found one for Milan Channel in a Chinese forum and can watch it streaming on her computer -- anyone know of something similar for Inter?

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by neointerista View Post
    Dude, they (TLN anyways) showed like 90% of Inter's games last season.

I'm sure it'll change this year with Rubentus back though.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by sakana View Post
    Is there a (not officially public) mms address at which we can watch the Inter Channel online? A friend of mind found one for Milan Channel in a Chinese forum and can watch it streaming on her computer -- anyone know of something similar for Inter?
    Same question over here!!! Does anyone knows anything?
    Serie A: Campioni
    Coppa Italia: Campioni
    Champions League: Campioni

Inter e' Emozioni!

Fav. Player
    Cruz, Maicon

United States

I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but www.seriea.tv will show games on the net. It does cost you something like $90/y, but I might go for it.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    More serie a coverage for me too bad I get the bilan channel and not Inter channel.

ITALIAN SERIE A TV RIGHTS ASSIGNED IN SOUTH AFRICA

Mon, 18/06/2007 - 08:16
    Media | Italy | South Africa | Broadcast | Football Soccer | TV Rights

Media Partners & Silva agreed a deal with South African pay-broadcaster SuperSport for the TV rights for Italy’s Serie A in South Africa.

Under the three-year deal, SuperSport will broadcast Serie A from the 2007-08 season to the 2009-10 season. The agreement also covers the Milan Channel.
    Riccardo Silva, president of Media Partners & Silva said: "While approaching the 2010 World Cup, the broadcast of Italian Serie A will provide SouthAfrican viewers with a world class football experience. The Milan Channel, with AC Milan as European Champions, will complete the picture with simply the best club football available in Europe".
    Imtiaz Patel, CEO of SuperSport said: "SuperSport is very proud to bring Italian Serie A to its subscribers. We have no doubt that this league will be of immense interest to all football lovers."
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    So do I, Stefan. Fox Soccer Channel shows Milan Channel programmes occasionally.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    i reall dont understand why inter dont allow people to subscribe to inter.it via a stream on the internet. heck im sure nearly everyoneeeeeeeeeeeee would pay to watch games live that scarpini is commentating.

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    seeing that inter channel can only be purchesed through sky italia, they probly got some contract or something so they dont lose money, who knows

Quote Originally Posted by h2o View Post
    i reall dont understand why inter dont allow people to subscribe to inter.it via a stream on the internet. heck im sure nearly everyoneeeeeeeeeeeee would pay to watch games live that scarpini is commentating.
    I concur!
    FORZA INTER
    NON MOLLARE MAI

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

If anyone have a satellite, then tune down to Premium 3 channel, Eutelsat W2 (16 east)... freq: 11448, polarity: horizontal, FEC: 7/8, Symbol rate: 27500

That channel is pretty much the same than Inter channel. +90% of time they broadcasts exactly the same programs than the original Inter channel does.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia più grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"