Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Radoslav Kováč

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Radoslav Kováč

Well, we are officially after this player.

Height: 1.89m.
    Weight: 78.00kg.
    Nationality: Czech Republic
    Born: 27/11/1979 in Sumperk
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Denmark

Old news.

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Old news.
    There is always a thread for a player likely to join Inter. If he signs for Inter, thread will be moved to Players & Coaches sub-forum.

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Guarin,Zanetti

United States

i hope we get him, he's a big young midfielder who has offensive and defensive qualities. Not to mention he had a few good games in the champions league last year.
    Only One Inter

I'm so high I can eat a Star

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    what's worrying me much is that at the age of 27 he has only 7 caps in NT ? Is he really worth that money ?
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    Guarin,Zanetti

United States

caps for national team dont mean much, I mean when coaches dont call up players like zanetti to world cups, it just doesnt mean much in my eyes. He's still a good player.
    Only One Inter

I'm so high I can eat a Star

Denmark

Hes the new Bréchet

Branca/oriali did it again

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Quote Originally Posted by Pod View Post
    what's worrying me much is that at the age of 27 he has only 7 caps in NT ? Is he really worth that money ?
    They have enough defenders and experienced ex-Ajax's captain Tomáš Galásek (Czech NT captain in Germany) is their main DM and a rest of midfield is offensive.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Sorry I dont want him, I just dont like his picture
    Hernán Crespo, Internazionale, after UEFA Champions League game, replying on a question about Ibrahimovic(Sept 26, 2002):

"He is one of the best forwards I have met this year. In my opinion he can become one of the world's greatest players. He already has enormous qualities."

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

uncertain about this move
    dont know much about him

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    he scored against bayern munchen on the CL last year..

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

Not sure about him...

He looks really thin! Only 78 kg @ 1,89 m ?!
    that's not enough for Serie A LOL
    I mean i'm 1,90 m tall and i have 83 kg and I STILL LOOK SLIM !

I am not sure we need him if we already have Jimenez... Stankovic can play as a defensive midfielder too! Dacourt also DM backup.

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul16g.html
    Kovac eyes Inter switch
    Monday 16 July, 2007

Spartak Moscow midfielder Radoslav Kovac has admitted that he is keen on joining Italian champions Inter.

The Czech player has been heavily paired with the Nerazzurri in recent weeks, although the Russian outfit stated that the 27-year-old was going nowhere.

“I would have never thought that an important club like Inter would be interested in me – this is a dream,” said Kovac.

“When my agent called me to tell me about the news I thought it was a joke,” added the international, who played against Italy at last summer’s World Cup.

“It is impossible to say no to Inter, I would even be willing to play as a striker to appear in Serie A. In any case, Inter must first find an agreement with Spartak, to whom I am contracted to until 2011.

“I know that negotiations are underway, but I do not want to influence them in any way. I like it here and I would understand if Spartak were to keep me.”

The Nerazzurri, who struggled with midfield injuries last term, eyed the Czech after his impressive performances against them in the two Champions League clashes last season.
    No thx, we have enough strikers
    What's his price? I wouldn't pay more than 5 mil. euro for this guy...

PS: If Mancini & Moratti really need another DM let's go for Enzo Maresca

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I don't really understand this anymore. Moratti & Mancini has said that we are getting both of Kovac and Jimenez. What's the point? Why Inter always has to have so much players? There would be Vieira, Cambiasso, Dacourt, Zanetti and Kovac to THREE defensive midfield roles and Stankovic, Figo and Jimenez to ONE attacking midfield role.

I don't know what kind of player Kovac really is but, I don't think he can replace Vieira or Cambiasso too well, if his second position is central defender. If he can do something with the ball then it's okay. But still we have one player too much, as Jimenez won't get playing time at all.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I don't really understand this anymore. Moratti & Mancini has said that we are getting both of Kovac and Jimenez. What's the point? Why Inter always has to have so much players? There would be Vieira, Cambiasso, Dacourt, Zanetti and Kovac to THREE defensive midfield roles and Stankovic, Figo and Jimenez to ONE attacking midfield role.

I don't know what kind of player Kovac really is but, I don't think he can replace Vieira or Cambiasso too well, if his second position is central defender. If he can do something with the ball then it's okay. But still we have one player too much, as Jimenez won't get playing time at all.
    Did you forgot Solari?

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Quote Originally Posted by deadman1289 View Post
    Did you forgot Solari?
    Probably not because with all these players there won't be a place for Solari in our CL list.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman1289 View Post
    Did you forgot Solari?
    Yes, I forgot Solari.

So, we would have 9 midfielders. That's ridicilous. Unless Mancini does what he said, that he could use Solari as LB, which means a pure sub for Maxwell. I would like that, Maxwell our first choice LB, but if he gets injured badly, then it would be a disaster, since Solari can't perform as LB at highest level (CL & rival games at Serie A).

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I think Jimenez is bought for several positions. Atleast thats what it sounded in on pressconferance.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Everyone was better than crapiasso in the coppa so for veron to be better doesnt say much, cambiasso is hugely overrated by most inter fans. Mediocre player at best, wouldnt be a starter in most other "big" clubs for sure. Same with stankovic.

Spain

yeah, i hate to have too much players, a squad of 22 is perfect, not 25 or 26.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yes, I forgot Solari.

So, we would have 9 midfielders. That's ridicilous. Unless Mancini does what he said, that he could use Solari as LB, which means a pure sub for Maxwell. I would like that, Maxwell our first choice LB, but if he gets injured badly, then it would be a disaster, since Solari can't perform as LB at highest level (CL & rival games at Serie A).
    Maybe that's what he's thinking

In rival games, burdisso or zanetti could play lb, and then it wouldn't be noticed

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Well i dont know why u complain about having him after we got jimenez.
    I have not seen him too much but how i understand this he will be that Dm/cm backup we really needed ! While jimenez is the replacement fore deki and Figo.
    So i dont see any probs with this transfere.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti