Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer fees of Inter players

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Transfer fees of Inter players (Updated)

I'm not sure if there's a thread for transfer fees of Inter players
    coming in and out.

Here are some of the transactions that have taken place this summer:

Fabio Grosso (Inter -> Lyon) - 7.5M Euros (Full ownership)
    David Pizarro (Inter/Roma -> Roma) - 5.75M Euros (Roma bought David Pizarro outright)
    Marco Andreolli (Inter -> Inter/Roma) - 3M Euros (Co-ownership)
    Robert Acquafresca (Inter -> Inter/Cagliari) - 2M Euros (Co-ownership)
    Abdoulaye Diarra (Inter -> Cagliari) - 0.2M Euros (Full ownership)

Cristian Chivu (Roma -> Inter) - 16M Euros (Full ownership)
    David Suazo (Cagliari -> Inter) - 14M Euros (Full ownership)
    Nelson Rivas (River Plate -> Inter) - 2.5M Euros (Full ownership)
    Luis Jimenez (Ternana -> Inter) - 1M Euros (Loan)
    Last edited by Internazionale_1908; 28 Jul 07 at 09:15.

Well, only about 7M Euros spended, that's not much for Inter. But I'm happy they take care of money little because Inter is definitly strong now, but I would like Chivu though..
    And than they can see if they need anyone on winter.
    INter won the triple crown. So kiss "Crapiassos" ass asslicker

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

so far chivu to me has been a waste of money cause he isnt starting and we paid like 20 million for him. People bitch about rivas but he was like 6x cheaper. I see them both as investments for future as Cordoba, Matrix, Samuel are all over 30 but still think we wasted money.

Jimenez is an amazing midy and dont get why we borrowed him and dont play him I loved him when he play'd for Lazio last season and was excited we got him but I want to see him play

Think inter suffers from what all euros teams do .... if a player is from teh americas and isnt Brasilian or Argie then dont play him... cause Suazo and Jimenez def need to be given more shots
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    When ever Chivu has been fit he has started.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

I think Rivas and Jimenez where a waste of money. Jimenez never plays and i dont think he is the one to solve our mitfield problems, probably he will get back to Lazio next year since we have him for 1 year on loan, and i thought he must cost about 9 million........

Rivas is young and he sure might be good, but i dont see a new defender of Inter in him, there are lots better defenders, also in the future i dont see him play every match.......

And its a shame we selled Pizarro because we could have used him now....
    Iván "BamBam" Zamorano, 1+8
    StraordiMario Balotelli

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparroni View Post
    I think Rivas and Jimenez where a waste of money. Jimenez never plays and i dont think he is the one to solve our mitfield problems, probably he will get back to Lazio next year since we have him for 1 year on loan, and i thought he must cost about 9 million........

Rivas is young and he sure might be good, but i dont see a new defender of Inter in him, there are lots better defenders, also in the future i dont see him play every match.......

And its a shame we selled Pizarro because we could have used him now....
    IMHO, I think Inter was definitely right on getting Rivas. Not only is he not bad and young (well relatively for def.), he was much needed since we have a lot suspension and injuries. We would have been screwed couple of times in the CL if he didnt start. Jiminez is on loan does not realli cost much, he might be failing now but it is a gamble that we took. Unfortunately, it didnt seems like working so far but he might be important in more unsignificant games consider the injuries we have.

Pizarro doesnt realli fit at Inter, his style fits Roma role and I think it is correct for him to move on.

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf19 View Post
    IMHO, I think Inter was definitely right on getting Rivas. Not only is he not bad and young (well relatively for def.), he was much needed since we have a lot suspension and injuries. We would have been screwed couple of times in the CL if he didnt start.

Pizarro doesnt realli fit at Inter, his style fits Roma role and I think it is correct for him to move on.
    How can you say that? Rivas just played 1 match in the CL, and without him Esposito, Cambiasso or Puccio could have played there. We dont need him, he isnt someone who will grow out as a topdefender that Inter should have......i really dont see that in him.
    Sure he will be a good player, but not good enough for us, i really think this. There really are better players we could use on that position for the future.

Pizarro would have fit at Inter, he would be a nice replacer for Vieira, he can controll the mitfield very well. At Roma he doenst play when Aquilani can.....he doenst belong there. We never should have sold him, he could have been a great back-up.
    StraordiMario Balotelli

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Pizzaro would not fit at Inter. This Inter side reallies on strength and we saw how pizzaro handle that we he got totally out muscled when he had to replace veron against juve in his chance he got at Inter.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Pizzaro would not fit at Inter. This Inter side reallies on strength and we saw how pizzaro handle that we he got totally out muscled when he had to replace veron against juve in his chance he got at Inter.
    People can change when the whole team does.......when he would be have stayed all time at Inter im sure he would have been a good replacer of Vieira now. But its useless to discuss this since hes at Roma now.
    StraordiMario Balotelli

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Replace Vieira with Pizarro? Seriously? They are from two different planets. Pizarro failed at Inter, unfortunately. End of story.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi View Post
    Replace Vieira with Pizarro? Seriously? They are from two different planets. Pizarro failed at Inter, unfortunately. End of story.
    Vieira is injured......he could have been a good replacer now........
    StraordiMario Balotelli

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Dude, Pizarro cant replace Vieira at all. If you are talking about Pizarro replacing Figo he might have a chance. But I dont think he can cut it as Figo.
    To be honest I have no complains about our transfer policy so far.

Rivas and Jiminez is cheap and serve as backups, this give us depth to make us go far in all three competitions. Chivu was def. a great signing to replace Grosso since his defensive in LB is what we lack in the team. Not to mention he can be a good replacement in CB for Matrix later on and his "Mihajovic" FK is start to show. He gave us versatility that we can play Maxwell when we want to attack on the wings and playing him when need to defense in LB. Just like our RB, Zanetti and Maicon.
    Suazo is the one that havnet been showing his real values but I believe he will make it through once he start gelling in with the team.

Inter is a huge team and in order to do well in all aspect we definitely need to sign players that are decent but also willing to accept bench roles. I dont need to mention our past transfers since we all see how great Maicon, JC, Ibra turn out to be. I have great trust in our transfer management recently and while on the other hand.... look at us and compare to Bilan.... LOL

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Vieira is injured......he could have been a good replacer now........
    Pizarro would never be suitable as a replacement for Vieira. How on earth do you put that together? Vieira is 190 and Piz 165. That pretty much ends the discussion.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi View Post
    Pizarro would never be suitable as a replacement for Vieira. How on earth do you put that together? Vieira is 190 and Piz 165. That pretty much ends the discussion.
    Pizarro is more an atacking player but can also play as controller....ofcourse he isnt the same as Vieira, i never said that. I like that Inter play in order to atack and Pizarro could have made us more atacking. But like i said, end of discussion because he is at Roma.
    StraordiMario Balotelli

Fav. Player
    Cruz, Maicon

United States

Jimenez was bought not only because of his potential but we needed federation grown players, and he could fill the spot better than most of our youths.

About Rivas, I believe we bought him when RM and Barca were racing against us for Chivu. We desperately needed a defender and he was not a bad buy at that situation.

It was best answers to some of our situations spending the least.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Pizarro is more an atacking player but can also play as controller....ofcourse he isnt the same as Vieira, i never said that. I like that Inter play in order to atack and Pizarro could have made us more atacking. But like i said, end of discussion because he is at Roma.
    Pizarro had a shot, but he failed. Why would he make it now?

Pizarro would never have made it second time around because he is too small. The base on which Inter is based is physical robustness.

Fav. Player
    Ivan Zamorano,

Does anybody know how much it will cost us to but Jimenez outright? Ive seen two different figures quoted from different sources and i was just interested which one is correct?

(BTW, the figures are 2.5 million and 11 million)

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Zamorano1+8 View Post
    Does anybody know how much it will cost us to but Jimenez outright? Ive seen two different figures quoted from different sources and i was just interested which one is correct?

(BTW, the figures are 2.5 million and 11 million)
    i think somewhere in between but i don't think we're gonna buy him
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I think its 10 million for Jimenez, which means he will go back to his owners.

Pizarro could never have been a replacement as he wanted to start every game and that is the reason why he was loaned out in the first place.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Ivan Zamorano,

No i dont think we will keep him either, shame, hes a decent player...

Thanks guys