View Poll Results: How often do you get to watch Inter matches?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Every single match (you lucky bastard!)

5 9.62%
  • Almost every match (25 to 30)

11 21.15%
  • A lot of matches (more than 20 matches)

11 21.15%
  • Some matches (more than 10 and less than 20)

10 19.23%
  • A handful of matches (more than 5 and less than 10)

9 17.31%
  • If i'm lucky, i can watch a few matches (less than 5)

4 7.69%
  • None at all (i want to get out of my country now!)

2 3.85%
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you get to watch Inter matches?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

How often do you get to watch Inter matches?

Well, Tommi requested for it, and i think it's nice to see how many members here get to watch Inter throughout the course of a long season.

For the record, i can watch at least 25 Inter matches in a season. My cable network shows 3-4 Serie A games every weekend, and Inter is certainly almost one of those matches shown.

So guys, vote!

Oh btw, this poll is only for the Serie A. I figured adding the CL matches will completely screw up the tally for total number of games as Inter is not necessarily expected to play the total number of CL games till the final.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

So this is purely Serie A?
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Yeah, i figured my mistake just as i posted it. Man you're fast.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Mistake?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Yes, because i forgot to add this line -

Oh btw, this poll is only for the Serie A. I figured adding the CL matches will completely screw up the tally for total number of games as Inter is not necessarily expected to play the total number of CL games till the final.

That's why you were asking me if the poll was only for the Serie A games, because i realized i forgot to add that statement in my original post - before i edited it, you had already asked the initial question.

Anyway, you are able to watch every single match? That's awesome!

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I tend to see every single game per season as I have
    access to all the Italian pay per view channels next door to mine

I usually dont miss more than approx 5 matches in total (serie a and C.L games)

so i guess im a lucky ba$tard
    to be honest i cant see how I would surive not seing Inter live every weekend!!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

I haven´t voted yet Tim... I gotta ask someone who has CANAL+. Jimmy says 20-25 out of 34... So I guess it is 25-30.

This is my first season of Serie A. I have only seen 5 Serie A games before...

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    wow! how can you cope with that?
    well.. i guess if you havent had the sweet taste of every game, you wont know what you are missing!

anyhow, im glad you can finally watch few matches
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

I still haven´t voted since i cant decide if i´ll see 10-20 or 20 or more matches. I have Canal plus as well as the others, but i dont think i can watch 25-30 Inter matches from there. No way they gonna broadcast almost every match. We used to have only two matches here at Finland, but that has changed a bit. Now we are able to watch at least three matches per weekend (maybe more, it depends if Seria A will be played sunday afternoons and monday nights?). There´ll be 38 Serie A matches in next season and i think i´m able to watch something between 15-25. Heck, i´m optimistic and i´ll vote 20 or more.

Btw: This poll sucks, IMO!!!
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia più grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Quote Originally Posted by zanetti
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    wow! how can you cope with that?
    well.. i guess if you havent had the sweet taste of every game, you wont know what you are missing!

anyhow, im glad you can finally watch few matches
    Well I didn´t have any choice till now. It is very expensive here in Denmark.

And thanx.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    British Eurosport broadcasts 2 games live every weekend usually. They just pick the more interesting games (in their opinion). 99% of the time they show the Sunday evening games. They tend to show more games with the contenders for the Scudetto, so I expect to see plenty of Inter this year!
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I have cable which telecasts Inter matches often, but I am seldom able to watch them since they are often on Sundays, and I've go to school on Mondays.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    I do get to watch more than 20 matches.

I usually get to watch all the big games against Milan, Juve, Roma, Lazio, Parma (Live or Delayed).

It's very important for me that INTER would be serious title contender coming season, just like Milan and Roma was last season, coz then, the 2 chinese sports channels would show most of the matches LIVE.

I am moving to hostel again, another univ, and I am expecting more sports channels there. If it's the case, then I might get to watch 3 live matches and many delayed games, of which I might definitely get to watch more Inter games than before, which could mean that I might miss only 4/5/6 games in a season. Lets see.

Last season I watched around 20 matches and missed some matches as well.

but I am getting to watch these many games only after coming to china last year. Otherwise, I had never watched a Serie game (just 20 min of Juve’s in 2001) in my life.

Inter’s other matches which I had watches before I came to China ?
    Yes, 1 !! UEFA CUP FINAL 98, when we won it. That was it, till I came to China.

I've never watched any Inter game in Serie A on my TV. The games are broadcasted by Canal+... simlar thing with Coppa Italia. I cannot watch any RAI channel. So I can't even see the 90minuto programme. So my only contact with Inter on TV are the CL and UEFA Cup matches. That is about 5 games a season.
    Fanatici Dalla Polonia!

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

I`d say that last season Canal + broadcasted around 15-20 Inter matches. But next season there`ll be 4 more games and we`ll also get to see a Sunday afternoon game every weekend, so I´m optimistc that I`ll see over 20 Serie A games next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    British Eurosport broadcasts 2 games live every weekend usually. They just pick the more interesting games (in their opinion). 99% of the time they show the Sunday evening games. They tend to show more games with the contenders for the Scudetto, so I expect to see plenty of Inter this year!
    I am the same as you Frisko
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I haven't been able to watch really any Inter matches except those broadcasted on Internet. I haven't had Canal+ so that's why. But I voted optimistically for 15-20 matches for next season cause I moved to new apartment and I think near by is a bar which shows Canal+.

Though I'm not sure are they showing all the Serie A matches and am I able to everytime be there if they show Inter-match (of course I try). This season gonna be more interesting to me now cause I might truly be able to follow Inter's game.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scutzon
    I have cable which telecasts Inter matches often, but I am seldom able to watch them since they are often on Sundays, and I've go to school on Mondays.
    Starhub Cable TV, Jupiter? Wow dude, the afternoon (CET) match usually last until 23:00 or 00:00 only. Why can't you watch them? Or is it your over-strict auntie?

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I watch more than 20 Serie A games a season.

Not all live though, sadly.
    Born Interista, will die Interista.

"I'd even play in goal just to play, but I don't want to create competition for Toldo... I'm prepared to play anywhere." Dejan Stankovic

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Quote Originally Posted by scutzon
    Starhub Cable TV, Jupiter? Wow dude, the afternoon (CET) match usually last until 23:00 or 00:00 only. Why can't you watch them? Or is it your over-strict auntie?

Handyo
    Oh my god! You hit the jackpot!! But it's my over-strict UNCLE, not auntie. My auntie doesn't give a damn.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.