Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Youth worldcup

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Youth worldcup

anyone know how our team is doing?

Ive heard Milans team is in quarter final, how about ours? I heard we played 2-2 to Boca, then nothing more. Too bad we didnt have all our primavera players there like Bolzoni, Fatic etc

edit: gah... Ive found it on inter.it

Group C standings:
    Manchester United 6
    Inter 4
    Boca Juniors 1
    Porto 0

Next match Man utd v Inter.

Delete this thread thx
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Everyone was better than crapiasso in the coppa so for veron to be better doesnt say much, cambiasso is hugely overrated by most inter fans. Mediocre player at best, wouldnt be a starter in most other "big" clubs for sure. Same with stankovic.

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti,

no dont no i didnt even no there was a youth world cup untill you brought it up just now but if inter is in it forza inter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Well i saw the clash against boca and we we re quite luckey there. Even thought the boys played very well and showed ahuge fithing spirit, but still boca would have deserved the victory anyway if we now draw with manu will be in the quaters.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player

Malaysia

Inter Primavera reach CYC quarter-finals
    Monday, 13 August 2007 16:45:15
    [FOTO Monday, 13 August 2007 16:45:15]

MILAN - Inter Primavera came from behind to defeat Manchester United 2-1 in Malacca and qualify for the knockout stage of the Champions Youth Cup as Group C winners.

The Red Devils's Under-19 side, winners against Porto and Boca Juniors in their first two games, took a first-half lead through McCormack who ran on to Barnes' assist before firing past Nerazzurri keeper Vid Belec.

Inter's Portuguese striker Barbosa levelled the match with a brilliant individual effort after the break, and Gabriele Puccio stunned United minutes later with a spectacular long-range shot that sailed past Woods and in to the bottom corner.

Inter 2-1 Manchester United (HT: 0-1)

http://inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=27...en&IDINI=27072

Good Job!!!
    UNIQUE AND UNBEATABLE
    Josť Mourinho

To me Zanetti represents the joy of living, the joy of making football your job every morning. He is the smile, the life force, the passion for training, the good cheer for everyone who works with him. To me Javier Zanetti is all of these things, and he is a man that I'm happy to say will be a friend forever.
    After all of that, and a long way behind, comes the footballer. But having been his coach for only two years of his incredible career, it's not my place to talk about a man who has written his own story - and what a marvellous story it is. All I will say is thank you for everything, thank you for giving me a small space in your story. What I will cherish most is that hug in the middle of the Santiago Bernabeu: it won't be the last but it was certainly the most intense of our two years together.
    Perhaps one day somebody might beat Zanetti's record, but there will only ever be one Zanetti.

Fav. Player

Malaysia

Scorers: McCormack 26, Barbosa 57, Puccio 63.

Inter: Belec; Mei, Esposito, Federici, D'Angelo; Gerbo (Barbosa 52), Puccio, Papa (Siligardi 36), Krhin (Perissinotto 45); Litteri (Slavkovski 45), Napoli.
    Coach: Vincenzo Esposito.

Manchester United: Woods; Chester, Eckersley, Evans, Moffatt; Lee, Barnes, Norwood, McCormack, Derbyshire; Bryan.
    Coach: Andrew Welsh.
    UNIQUE AND UNBEATABLE
    Josť Mourinho

To me Zanetti represents the joy of living, the joy of making football your job every morning. He is the smile, the life force, the passion for training, the good cheer for everyone who works with him. To me Javier Zanetti is all of these things, and he is a man that I'm happy to say will be a friend forever.
    After all of that, and a long way behind, comes the footballer. But having been his coach for only two years of his incredible career, it's not my place to talk about a man who has written his own story - and what a marvellous story it is. All I will say is thank you for everything, thank you for giving me a small space in your story. What I will cherish most is that hug in the middle of the Santiago Bernabeu: it won't be the last but it was certainly the most intense of our two years together.
    Perhaps one day somebody might beat Zanetti's record, but there will only ever be one Zanetti.

Fav. Player

Malaysia

Anyone gets any link for their game?? or their goals??
    I might wanna go to the quarterfinal.. hope i can get there..
    UNIQUE AND UNBEATABLE
    Josť Mourinho

Fav. Player

Malaysia

http://www.thechampionsyouthcup.com/fixtures/

Not really sure how they arrange the opponents for quarterfinals, but most possible is that we are going to meet jube youth in quarterfinals..

Hooray!!!
    UNIQUE AND UNBEATABLE
    Josť Mourinho

Jimmy
    I saw this game, and the team is quite horrible, to be honest. I do realise though that these are the subs of our Primavera team, bar from a couple of players. Barbosa looks like an interesting prospect, but with exception of him, I can't see any of these kids have any remotely chance of making it at Inter.

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti,

o i get what this is now how is inter doing in this tournament?

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    we are top of the group after a win againts ManU and we're gonna face JuBe in the quarterfinal. hehehe... aloha Krait, i just notice that u from Malaysia too. sadly if inter play at Kuching, im surely will go to watch their matches but i get bayern,chelsea and porto instead

Fav. Player
    Recoba, Alvarez

Inter didnt bring some primavera players cuz they're currently with 1st team. So dont expect too much, but I think nerazzurini will still do well in this tournament. luckily we're the group winner, so we face jube not barca (dos santos is doing well)

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

best of luck to our youngsters

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

This Barbosa guy, is he the one called Coelho?
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi View Post
    This Barbosa guy, is he the one called Coelho?
    Aye.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    Aye..what's that mean..yes? he look a lot like Recoba from behind plus he wear number 20 also. oh, if u guys did watch the match againts Boca juniors, our youngster did a lot of long shot from the middle of the field or from our own half like recoba style.hhehehe

Fav. Player
    El Capitano,Adr

Anyone watch game against Jube? Where? How they playing?
    F**K Pato, we have SuperMario

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

the match is on right now ??

Fav. Player
    El Capitano,Adr

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf19 View Post
    the match is on right now ??
    my bad, Wed 15.Aug 20:40 FC Internazionale v Juventus FC (Kuala Lumpur) -
    F**K Pato, we have SuperMario

Fav. Player
    Capello Milito

Sweden

we lost 2-0, juve did 2 long shots both halves, göran missed a penalty last 5-10 minutes

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

and a red card against Inter player too