Thread: Help pls

Fav. Player
    Luis Figo , Luc

Romania

Help pls

In the following days I will have the opportunity to travel to Paris ,France. So pls does anyone know any good soccer shop from where I might be able to get some official INTER gear ? Thanks in advance
    “I can do everything through HIM who gives me strenght” Philippans III

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I can't imagine you having any problems finding that in a city like Paris mate.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Luis Figo , Luc

Romania

yes...I was just thinking that someone could recommend me a good shop (with address) were I could buy Shirts with names and stuff....I wanna get a "Chivu" Inter shirt ^^

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    This is what you want mate:

Niketown Paris
    67 avenue des Champs-Elysées
    75008 Paris
    Just walk up and down Champs-Elysees and you'll se it on the left side (walking towards the Arc de Triomphe)
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

I am living there right now and they will get our new jersey at the beginning of September.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Luis Figo , Luc

Romania

Just came back from France. It was true....you can't find a Inter shirt nowhere in France......Monaco,Marseille,Paris ...nothing. But on the trip back home I managed to pass through Milano ......and bought both Inter shirts ...one with Chviu and one with Ibra ..........In the End It seems I was lucky

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnie_Venom89 View Post
    Just came back from France. It was true....you can't find a Inter shirt nowhere in France......Monaco,Marseille,Paris ...nothing. But on the trip back home I managed to pass through Milano ......and bought both Inter shirts ...one with Chviu and one with Ibra ..........In the End It seems I was lucky
    Mate, they got our home jerseys at Champs Elysses and you should buy other Inter stuff there, too.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.