Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adriano - Martins: Lifetime partners?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Adriano - Martins: Lifetime partners?

As u guys know Mancini said Adriano-Martins will be his first choice pairing probably and that they can form a deadly duo for a decade. He even said he will try to learn them a trick or too I wonder wich tricks he meant.

But I then asked myself will these players be at inter that long, certainly these players will move eventually in there respective careers. I read on sportinglife.co.uk that Martins said he wants to follow okocha to england, so how long do u guys think they will stay.

I really hope man that these 2 players will never leave us because if one leaves i would really be hurt. Inshallah we can keep them here as long as possible if not forever, by keeping them happy! Because this duo i feel can be/is the best in the world especially in speed,power,skills and u should also remember they are only 22 and 19 years old.

FORZA INTER E ADRIANO-MARTINS
    Hernán Crespo, Internazionale, after UEFA Champions League game, replying on a question about Ibrahimovic(Sept 26, 2002):

"He is one of the best forwards I have met this year. In my opinion he can become one of the world's greatest players. He already has enormous qualities."

I don't think either will ever leave Inter, they both owe the club so much. We plucked Adriano from Brazil, where lets face it he was struggling and Martins we took all the way through our primavera set up into our first team.

If either left us I would consider it as big a crime as Ronaldo betraying us.
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Yeah i totally agree with you, but when i read the comments of Oba i was surprised. I just hope he was being sarcastic and that these 2 will never leave us. With both these players i always get the feeling they love the club big time and want too repay the clubs faith so I hope they will never go away cause with them we will certainly pocket some silverware!!
    Hernán Crespo, Internazionale, after UEFA Champions League game, replying on a question about Ibrahimovic(Sept 26, 2002):

"He is one of the best forwards I have met this year. In my opinion he can become one of the world's greatest players. He already has enormous qualities."

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Thug_Paco
    Yeah i totally agree with you, but when i read the comments of Oba i was surprised. I just hope he was being sarcastic and that these 2 will never leave us.
    Sorry, which comments?
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Yeah i totally agree with you, but when i read the comments of Oba i was surprised. I just hope he was being sarcastic and that these 2 will never leave us. With both these players i always get the feeling they love the club big time and want too repay the clubs faith so I hope they will never go away cause with them we will certainly pocket some silverware!!
    Yeah, when exactly did Oba make these comments and do you have a reliable source?
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Lifetime partners in my CM game, indeed.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

here is the link

http://www.sportinglife.com/football...l&TEAMHD=italy

you should scroll down and read the part with okocha in it

Yes, thug paco, but Martins never actually says it does he??

It's just that website saying he said it, his words will have been twisted

BTW, I think the thread title makes it seem like Adriano and Martins are in some sort of long distance relationship I think maybe the title should be changed to Adriano - Martins, Inter's strikeforce for the next 10 years
    Lo Scudetto will return.

I think that bouth player will leave soon or later...But first in the end of there careers...But it will also depend on how much succes Inter get's.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgio
    Yes, thug paco, but Martins never actually says it does he??

It's just that website saying he said it, his words will have been twisted

BTW, I think the thread title makes it seem like Adriano and Martins are in some sort of long distance relationship I think maybe the title should be changed to Adriano - Martins, Inter's strikeforce for the next 10 years
    No he didnt say it but its obvious that the site wouldnt lie, Martins says he would want to follow Okocha so surely he would want to play in epl. I hope not but i think he was asked would u one day want to play in epl in wich he probably replied yes.

And about the thread title no bro its nice life time partners, they are in interista brother relationship not the relationship u meant

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

No he didnt say it but its obvious that the site wouldnt lie, Martins says he would want to follow Okocha so surely he would want to play in epl.
    Believe me, sites do report lots of bs! Mancini was misquoted many times in different sites.

And anyway, I wouldn't really worry. Martins is only 20 and unless he's the new Beppe Bergomi, he will eventually leave. But that can be years away. There's really no point worrying about it now. Same goes for Adriano.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

True mah bro but i dont think its bs, anyways they will certainly stay here as long as possible if not for the rest of there careers

I don't care if they leave once they have passed their peaks, I just hope they're still around when they're 30. Then they can go, sure, but I think by then they will be symbols of this club and nearly everyone will want them to stay.
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I really think that after a few seasons Adriano and Martins can form the best attacking duo in the world. The power, quickness, and explosiveness of Adriano mixed with the blistering pace of Martins can cause all kinds of havoc for defences, especially Milans and Juves

Fav. Player
    Oba

I think that they could form an awesome partnership but prob not this season, more for the future. If Martins or Adriano left in the future, I would not be bitter as I am sure they would have given their all for the club. Some players have ambitions to play in other leagues and have other experiences, it is not a crime.

This is what I say now, but I bet if it happened I would be mad

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Interforeva
    I think that they could form an awesome partnership but prob not this season, more for the future. If Martins or Adriano left in the future, I would not be bitter as I am sure they would have given their all for the club. Some players have ambitions to play in other leagues and have other experiences, it is not a crime.

This is what I say now, but I bet if it happened I would be mad
    Why not this season? Adriano can easily be the top scorer in Serie A next season, and Martins is ready, he has learned a lot and improved dramatically last year. I see them ready to roll!
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Adriano and Ibr

Lifetime partners????
    I hope so
    I HATE MOGGI

Hmm...
    Lifetime partners?Yes

Lifetime at Inter?No

Lifetime supply of goals?No

Lifetime buddies?No, how do they communicate anyway?Italian?

Lifetime frustrated?Maybe, as long as Inter continue buying unnecessary forwards

I see another partnership in the short term. I believe Adi-Chino will function for 3 years after which Recoba (31) will go to lower clubs and slowly disappear into retirement...... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

bUt OnE tHiNg'S fOr SuRe, AdI-mArTiNs wIlL bE iN mY hEaRt In My LiFeTimE.......
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Adriano ---- Martins will definitely be great.

I don't know about Martins, coz he will have to compete with Recoba and Vieri; but Adriano will be Serie's top scorer, if he doesn't get injured that much.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Peru

Two left footed strikers can play together, most of the striker couples in the world are both right footed, like Sheva-Tomasson/Inzaghi/Crespo, Larsson-Saviola/E'too, Del Piero-Trezeguet,Henry-Trezeguet,Crespo-Saviola/Delgado/Tevez,Makaay-Pizarro, etc. so is the same as Adriano-Vieri/Martins.

Recoba is gonna play as left mid, or back up striker???, I'd like to see him as left mid, with Emre as back up.

----------Davids-------
    Stankovic------Recoba
    -----------Veron--------