Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buon Compleanno Javier Adelmar Zanetti!

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Buon Compleanno Javier Adelmar Zanetti!

I can't believe nobody made a special thread for Il Capitano!? Shame on you!

Javier Zanetti. No words can explain how I feel for him. IL CAPITANO!!! Happy 31st birthday!

Hndyo

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I didn't know his borthday was today!!

Happy Birthday, Il Capitano!! Wish you a good season with us, and may you get the scudetto with us this season!!
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    happy b-day (again)
    No one dererves the scudetto more than you

Handoyo
    No one created another thread because most people are greeting him under the other the captain poll thread!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zanetti
    Handoyo
    No one created another thread because most people are greeting him under the other the captain poll thread!
    I know of that, but he does deserve a special thread for this.

IL CAAAPIIITANOOO!!! (Scarpi in the prelude to Pazza Inter)

Handyo

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Quote Originally Posted by zanetti
    Handoyo
    I know of that, but he does deserve a special thread for this.

IL CAAAPIIITANOOO!!! (Scarpi in the prelude to Pazza Inter)

Handyo
    Considering what he has given us - this man deserves anything and everything in this world!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Well, it's time again for one of the most important days in any Inter fan's calendar - it's the birthday of one of the club's biggest heroes, Javier Zanetti!

Thinking back, his is the most important birthday of all the players, his is the birthday that i well and truly mean all the great things that come with birthday wishes. And why is that? That is because Il Capitano is this club's most deserving player, the one who has stood by us through thick & thin. And yes, he has indeed gone through a lot of bad times with this FC Inter - from finishing in 8th place, failing to qualify for the Champions League, numerous embarassing losses and even the failure to capture a scudetto; Il Capitano has seen it all, he has seen the ups & mostly the downs of Il Nerazzurri, and has lived through it and come out of his experience with his head held high. Yes, everytime Javier Zanetti leads out his troops into battle, he always looks up, with a grim look of determination. That is because we all know he truly loves this club and will give his best to ensure a victory.

For players like Javier Zanetti, a career away from FC Inter was always likely. He was lured before by clubs like Real Madrid, and was even on the verge of being sold once. But if luck, or more importantly, fate has anything to do with it, he never left, and has continued to stay on as the Captain, not only of the club, but of the fans. For you can see how much Javier Zanetti loves us - he never gives up and does his best week in and week out, even on the bad days.

There is no player more deserving of a tribute from the club, and from the deepest points of my heart, i wish Javier Zanetti a HAPPY BIRTHDAY greeting. He was the first player i ever fell in love with in FC Inter and he will forever remain The Captain of Inter. No matter what happens in the future, my memories of Il Captaino will be full of those wonderful dribbles, the awesome tackles, that fantastic smile, the grim determination and how he kisses the shirt everytime he scores.

Sometimes, people around me ask why is it that i love Inter so much. And most of the time, one of the answers is simply because Il Capitano exists.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Happy Birthday again, our captain. I had just wished him birthday in another thread as well.

Happy Birthday Il Capitano !!!

Im really proud to have such a player wearing the nerazzurri Shirt and owning himself to such a Great ,Glourious team like Inter....

Both us also are from the same Horscope (leos)
    Campioni D' Italia !!!!!!

"It's an immense emotion" Roberto Mancini after the 15th Scudetto

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Sometimes when I see Il Capitano roaming down that right flank, I think this guy deserves better than this team.

Let's face it, how many players would choose us over Real.merda, Ronaldo certainly didn't....only Cafe and Javier to my knowledge. He is a nerazzuri legend and will play on for us until he is 99!!!!!!!

Forza Zanetti

Happy Birthday....You rock
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Happy Birthday Il Capitano You deserves the scudetto more then any other.

BUON COMPLEANNO IL CAPITANO

I wish you all well and I hope to see you win the scudetto this year because you deserve more then anybody.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    Well, it's time again for one of the most important days in any Inter fan's calendar - it's the birthday of one of the club's biggest heroes, Javier Zanetti!

Thinking back, his is the most important birthday of all the players, his is the birthday that i well and truly mean all the great things that come with birthday wishes. And why is that? That is because Il Capitano is this club's most deserving player, the one who has stood by us through thick & thin. And yes, he has indeed gone through a lot of bad times with this FC Inter - from finishing in 8th place, failing to qualify for the Champions League, numerous embarassing losses and even the failure to capture a scudetto; Il Capitano has seen it all, he has seen the ups & mostly the downs of Il Nerazzurri, and has lived through it and come out of his experience with his head held high. Yes, everytime Javier Zanetti leads out his troops into battle, he always looks up, with a grim look of determination. That is because we all know he truly loves this club and will give his best to ensure a victory.

For players like Javier Zanetti, a career away from FC Inter was always likely. He was lured before by clubs like Real Madrid, and was even on the verge of being sold once. But if luck, or more importantly, fate has anything to do with it, he never left, and has continued to stay on as the Captain, not only of the club, but of the fans. For you can see how much Javier Zanetti loves us - he never gives up and does his best week in and week out, even on the bad days.

There is no player more deserving of a tribute from the club, and from the deepest points of my heart, i wish Javier Zanetti a HAPPY BIRTHDAY greeting. He was the first player i ever fell in love with in FC Inter and he will forever remain The Captain of Inter. No matter what happens in the future, my memories of Il Captaino will be full of those wonderful dribbles, the awesome tackles, that fantastic smile, the grim determination and how he kisses the shirt everytime he scores.

Sometimes, people around me ask why is it that i love Inter so much. And most of the time, one of the answers is simply because Il Capitano exists.

Ciao,
    Tim

Happy Birthday, Capitano Zanetti.
    Born Interista, will die Interista.

"I'd even play in goal just to play, but I don't want to create competition for Toldo... I'm prepared to play anywhere." Dejan Stankovic

Words are just not enough to describe him, Happy Birthday "Pupi",
    Yep, that\'s me...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CAPITANO
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Zaidriano
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CAPITANO
    Well, it's always the thought that counts, i guess.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Happy Birthday to you, Capitano...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Happy birthday Javier even though im a bit too late for that
    Hernán Crespo, Internazionale, after UEFA Champions League game, replying on a question about Ibrahimovic(Sept 26, 2002):

"He is one of the best forwards I have met this year. In my opinion he can become one of the world's greatest players. He already has enormous qualities."

Happy Birthday, fearless leader

The Best
    Sveglia Ragazzi...Bilan e Rubentus non sono cosě stellari.

Our time will come, with or without your approval!

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

Better late than never:

Buon Compleanno Il Capitano!