Thread: Game on the Internet

Game on the Internet

HELLO,

does anyone know where i can watch the match inter-basel online?
    here in canada, we cant get to watch much football. but i was woundering if anyone knew a website or somewhere u can watch the game.

please let me know

thanks alot

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    You can watch the match highlights from Inter.it, provided you have Apple Quicktime. It pretty much sums up the match.

As for the whole match, I think there's at least one website which provides match telecasts. But I don't know what. I remember it's mentioned somewhere here before.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

www.globalsport.tv shows some games !!

Quote Originally Posted by scutzon
    You can watch the match highlights from Inter.it, provided you have Apple Quicktime. It pretty much sums up the match.

As for the whole match, I think there's at least one website which provides match telecasts. But I don't know what. I remember it's mentioned somewhere here before.
    I downloaded quicktime and tried to watch the Highlights but couldn't do this ...would you offer any help ??
    Campioni D' Italia !!!!!!

"It's an immense emotion" Roberto Mancini after the 15th Scudetto

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvInter

I downloaded quicktime and tried to watch the Highlights but couldn't do this ...would you offer any help ??
    Hmm, that sounds strange. Did you download it from here?
    http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

Have you installed it by the way or just downloaded it?
    To win something with Inter would be five times more satisfying than winning something with Juventus.
    -Dejan Stankovic

Fav. Player
    Dejan Stankovic

Highlights are working man, I share the same problem, being in Canada where getting friendlies sound like a dream and when the CL starts if if I dont see the games in any channel, I would pay like $5 a month to get the download from CL website, I hope we will make it and i Dont have a problem paying that money

pity they dont have the qualifiers.

have a great day man and if u r in Toronto, Drop by, u r from the family

Inter_Fan

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    To watch matches, also try this one during match time:

www.mediahopper.com

Quote Originally Posted by bobati
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvInter

Hmm, that sounds strange. Did you download it from here?
    http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

Have you installed it by the way or just downloaded it?
    I have it installed , thing is when i open the video icon at inter.it i don't find the icon where i can double click at . i mean i find it but i can't click it like some errors occur , i have no idea . but i really want to watch the highlights , can anyone send them to me ???

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

To win something with Inter would be five times more satisfying than winning something with Juventus.
    -Dejan Stankovic

Quote Originally Posted by bobati
    I've done this also ....something wrong man...