Thread: Kurt Cobain hated Dave Grohl according to Courtney Love...

Kurt Cobain hated Dave Grohl according to Courtney Love...

I just heard this interview with Courtney. She said that when Kurt had his drug problems and Kurt called Dave... Dave wouldn´t answer the calls and talk to him... Hence they were not friends... They were only pals the first year that Dave was in the band.

Dave Grohl
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

Courtney Love I wouldn`t believe a word that bitch says...

Why not?

Oh... You think she killed Kurt...

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Oh... You think she killed Kurt...
    Nah, don`t really believe in those theories.

btw, read this:

Tuesday, July 27, 2004
    LOS ANGELES - Courtney Love was sentenced Tuesday to 18 months in drug rehab, closing one chapter in a troubled saga that began when she was accused of trying to break into her ex-boyfriend's home while high on cocaine.

Superior Court Judge Patricia M. Schnegg gave the rocker until Oct. 29 to enroll in a drug counseling program, which will require frequent drug testing. She will be permitted to travel, but will be barred from taking non-prescription drugs, drinking alcohol or being in places that serve alcohol.

"I have to stop drinking. That's funny," Love said outside court, firing up a cigarette. "I think I can do it."

The 40-year-old widow of Nirvana singer Kurt Cobain showed up to her sentencing 15 minutes late, dressed in a two-piece lavender suit and purple high heels. She sat down and immediately began reading the British music magazine NME.

Love appeared demure during the hearing, despite a history of being admonished by judges for courtroom outbursts. Several times she put her hands over her face and shook her head.

"Thank you," she told the judge when it was over.

Love was arrested in October after she allegedly tried to break into the home of former manager and boyfriend Jim Barber. Authorities said cocaine and other opiates were found in her system.

A series of charges followed: possessing illegal painkillers, assault, reckless endangerment, attacking someone with a liquor bottle. Then there were escapades like strange courtroom statements, allowing herself to be photographed with her nipple in a stranger's mouth and flashing her breasts on David Letterman's TV show.

Assistant City Attorney Jerry Baik said Tuesday's sentence was negotiated under a plea agreement with Love's attorneys. She pleaded guilty May 25 to a misdemeanor count of being under the influence of a controlled substance and agreed to enter a treatment program.

An additional charge of being a disorderly drunk in public was dismissed Tuesday at the prosecutor's request.

Love still faces a felony case in Beverly Hills Superior Court for allegedly possessing illegal painkillers. She could face up to three years and eight months in prison if convicted of possessing hydrocodone and oxycodone.

Last month, Love was arraigned in New York City on charges of assault and reckless endangerment for allegedly striking a fan with a microphone stand at an East Village club in March. She was scolded by the judge for showing up more than five hours late.

The most recent case involves an April 25 incident in which she allegedly attacked a 32-year-old woman with a liquor bottle at Barber's Los Angeles home. A bench warrant for her arrest was issued earlier this month after she failed to appear for an arraignment.

At the time, her attorney, Michael Rosenstein, said she had been hospitalized in New York City for an unspecified gynecological condition.

Love is the former lead singer of the band Hole. She and her new band, The Chelsea, were scheduled to start a tour last month to support Love's recent album "America's Sweetheart."

But Love delayed the tour amid her legal troubles. Whether Tuesday's sentence will even allow her to perform in typical rock venues, where liquor flows like water, was unclear.

And this makes her unreliable... How?

Just because she is a drug addict doesn´t make her a liar.

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

Don't really care about Courney's talks nor I mind whether Cobain really hated Grohl. Sorry to say this mates, but Kurt is probably the most overhyped musician of the 90's.
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

I think Nirvana is the best band ever.

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    I think Nirvana is the best band ever.
    Good for you pal. I reated them very highly after Bleach and Nevermind, I liked them so much that we played a lot of their songs with our own band. Later on I realized that most of Cobain's work were just cheap copies of something done before. (Yeah that's the meaning of music business..., but I still don't consider him the genius I used to earlier). Take for example "Come as You Are" and the listen to Killing Joke's "Eighties".
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

Love can say whatever she wants. She needs to wake up! I really dislike that woman.

Gismo:
    Nirvana had their time in the Grunge/early alternative era but they are just not a band who can live in people's minds for yrs and yrs to come.
    Sveglia Ragazzi...Bilan e Rubentus non sono così stellari.

Our time will come, with or without your approval!

Well, I like Nirvana, but I don't love them like Gismo.

I have my suspicions about Kurt's death I'll be honest with you
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Fav. Player
    Oba

I like Nirvana and I heard quite a few rumours about Kurt not liking Grohl and how he probably would have eventually left the band. I feel sad for Courtney with everything that has happened to her lately, but I guess it is sort of good as it means she will get the help she obviously needs.

Fav. Player
    everyone who we

yup we shouldnt believe what coutney said.. shes sick
    black & blue 4ever

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

I like only 3 musics of Nirvana. Courtney is a bastard and idiot. so shouldn't heard what this bitch says.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

Compare Nirvana before Grohl with Nirvana with Grohl.

Yeah..Cobain was great and everything but half of Nirvana's success is because of Grohl's drums.
    "I thought Biggie had a different way of putting words together. He was different"

Big Daddy Kane
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghahbe of Turkey
    Wiltord had a better goalratio than Henry for France
    Wiltord 26 goals, 92 games
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Hmm...about Grohl it's about phucking time he disbands Foo Fighters and starts playing for Queens of the Stone Age. He will never get the level of "No One Knows" at FF.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-RaD View Post
    Merda will get past Celtic but that's as far as they'll go. This isn't the Milan of past years.
    Milan Campioni d'Europa!

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

who would listen to a crack whore? i wouldnt