Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - PSV Eindhoven (2 Oct 07)

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Inter - PSV Eindhoven (2 Oct 07)

Hey, as you can see I'm a PSV fan. I'm really looking forward to this match!.
    Well, some info about PSV..

The coach is Ronald Koeman, he's not very populair in Eindhoven but he proved to be a good coach in the CL. His style of football last season was very defensive. But this season he wants to take risks and plays with 4 defenders, 1 defensive midfielder, 2 or 3 attacking midfielders and 2 or 3 attackers. But he already said he will play more defensive in the CL.

Our best players are:

Afellay: A young talent from the youth setup of PSV. His acceleration with the ball is unbelievable, his dribbling is fantastic, his shot is great, his passing is good... But he is still injury prone and he's dribbling too often.. But he's a very dangerous player. He also won the talent of the year award in the dutch league last season, above players as Ryan Babel.

Gomes: A great goalkeeper, in the CL he's always fantastic!

Simons: He's our defensive midfielder and our captain. Very important for the balance in the team.

Farfan: Our best attacker, but he failed to make impression in the CL last season. Strong, fantastic freekick and scores quite easy.

Salcido: Our Mexican leader in the defense, our only good defender..

Our attack is very strong this year. But Farfan is the only player who already played in the CL. Koevermans and Lazovic have never played in the CL before.

Our midfield is great, with players like Aisatti (often named as biggest dutch talent), Afellay (won talent of the year award), Simons (captain of the belgian team), Bakkal (very smart midfielder, he reminds me to V. Bommel in his early days. We also have Mendez (Ecuadorian international)

Our defense isn't very strong, although we haven't conceed a goal in the dutch league yet. Zonneveld our leftback will be suspended against CSKA and Inter. We've some talents as Rajkovic (Serbia U21 player, loaned from Chelsea) and Da Costa (one of the biggest Portugees defensive talents).
    And we have Salcido who's a great player. But overal our defensive isn't very strong.

Our matches so far

JC Schaal
    Ajax - PSV 1 - 0
    Compilation: http://www.psv.tv/index.php?item=if&...ProductID=5269

Dutch League
    Heracles - PSV 0 - 1
    Compilation: http://www.psv.tv/index.php?item=if&...ProductID=5278
    PSV - NEC 5 - 0
    Compilation: http://www.psv.tv/index.php?item=if&...ProductID=5287
    FC Twente - PSV 0 - 0
    Compilation: http://www.psv.tv/index.php?item=if&...ProductID=5300
    PSV - Vitesse 1 - 0
    Compilation: http://www.psv.tv/index.php?item=if&...ProductID=5320

Dutch League standings:

We already had the difficult matches against Vitesse and FC Twente.
    Sunday PSV will play against Feyenoord.

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Mika Väyrynen is your best player, Koeman is a twat for not playing him.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Well, that's a better introduction than the Fener fans made, I speak to one of your ultras.
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Quote Originally Posted by alvaro View Post
    Mika Väyrynen is your best player, Koeman is a twat for not playing him.
    Well, I was a big fan of him. But Aisatti, Bakkal and Afellay both proved to be better players. His injury in his first season was really sad for him, I'm sure he would be first player without that injury....

Last season he had some chances to get into the first eleven but made no impression unfortunately. His only good match was against Galastararay in the CL that season. I really feel sorry for him that Vayrynen transfer failed, I don't think he will play untill the winterbreak.. He is a good player though...

But I agree Koeman is a twat, I really don't like him at all.

And Curva Nord, Fener fans are fantastic compared to Gala fans
    Good luck against Fenerbahce, I hope you will win.

I hope we can play 0-0 against Inter, but if I'm realistic I'm afraid we will lose. What do you think about Maaroufi? He was a former PSV player and now plays for the youth of Inter I thought.. He was with Afellay, Aisatti and Achenteh our biggest talents for the midfield.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Quote Originally Posted by Fenerbahce_Fan View Post
    Hell, who cares??? This is about Inter vs. PSV.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Quote Originally Posted by Fenerbahce_Fan View Post
    Proud??

PSV - Fenerbahce 2 - 0

1. AC Milan
    2. PSV
    3. Schalke 04
    4. Fenerbache

-----

Are some players from Inter suspended or injured for this match? Or is everybody able to play?
    I not sure if I will go to Milan again, would be the third time in 3 years...

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Quote Originally Posted by PSV View Post
    Are some players from Inter suspended or injured?
    Yes, due to the incident in Valencia game. Our defence won't be complete against you.
    Last edited by Michal; 18 Sep 07 at 19:29.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PSV View Post
    Are some players from Inter suspended or injured for this match? Or is everybody able to play?
    Some?

We have both injuried and suspended players. And by the time we face your team, we'll have more injuried players.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Maicon, Burdisso, Cordoba and Cruz suspended and no doubt several more injured, including Chivu and Materazzi.
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Quote Originally Posted by Curva Nord View Post
    Maicon, Burdisso, Cordoba and Cruz suspended and no doubt several more injured, including Chivu and Materazzi.
    Ok thanks, but I'm sure you have some good players to replace them.
    I normally prefer to play against the strongest team, but this time I don't care to be honest

Fav. Player
    "La Panter

Sorry guys: how long are the suspended players suspended for?
    Fecha 10, David Suazo (Inter vs Genoa): 9
    La gran figura de la cancha y de la fecha (junto a Trezeguet), y eso que jugó apenas 25 minutos. Volvió con todas sus calidades, la velocidad, las percusiones entre muchos defensores, la definición delante del arquero. Ahora Mancini tiene una verdadera arma mortal a su disposición para cerrar los partidos estando en ventaja.

--Por Vito De Palma, ESPNdeportes.com

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

hey PSV dude.welcome to our forum.Glad u made a nice introduction unlike the turkish fans :p
    i always liked PSV,ever since i was a little kid.They had a great team,with v.nistelrooy and Luc Nillis i think that was his name.Loved that guy.They aren't that strong now as they were back then...
    well,what can i say...i hope the best team wins...well actually i hope INTER wins,but i will always respect PSV.Hope u guys qualify together with us from the group stage.
    FORZA INTER!!!
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

Spain

Good info, and welcome PSV.
    Your team every year sell important players (this year Alex(who was loaned from C or Aruna Kone), but even doing that, they always go far in CL.

I think this game will depend a lot of what Inter do vs Fenerbache.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

and depend on how many more injuries or how many injured player we get back

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Quote Originally Posted by sergiu.inter View Post
    hey PSV dude.welcome to our forum.Glad u made a nice introduction unlike the turkish fans :p
    i always liked PSV,ever since i was a little kid.They had a great team,with v.nistelrooy and Luc Nillis i think that was his name.Loved that guy.They aren't that strong now as they were back then...
    well,what can i say...i hope the best team wins...well actually i hope INTER wins,but i will always respect PSV.Hope u guys qualify together with us from the group stage.
    FORZA INTER!!!
    To be honest our team with Nistelrooy and Nilis was quite terrible to be honest. As our goalkeeper at that time said: "PSV has one decent keeper, and two world-class attackers, the rest is shit". But it was fantastic to see Nistelrooij and Nilis..

But great you still know Luc Nilis, I personally think he was the best attacker PSV ever had. Yes, better then Romario, Ronaldo, Nistelrooij, .......
    He never got the fame he deserved in foreign countries., he would really be good enough to be a star player in your team (Inter).

Compilation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yv4BUoHp1w

Alex de Large: Yes, we need to sell our best players every year. But it's also great to see players as Ronaldo, Nistelrooy, Bommel, Alex, Robben and more for a great team. You feel proud than, that those players played for your small team.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Always appreciate a nice fan, unlike those Fernebache idiots. I have great respect for PSV, most of all for making Milan look like 5 year old kids when ever they play them. When they met in 04-05 semifinal, Milan were the luckiest team on earth. And if I remember correctly, PSV almost also knocked Milan out of group stages in 05-06, winning 1-0 at home, and drawing at sansiro 0-0, forcing Milan to win their last home game against some German opposition.
    Also you guys kicked out Arsenal last year.
    So all in all RESPECT.

I really hope you can qualify as the second team from the group. Eventhough, I have to admit, your squad doesnt really look that strong.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

PSV,i didn't say they played great,the whole team,but nilis and nistelrooy did everything there.they scored goals,they worker together...great stuff.yeah,saw the compilation,it rules.some fantastic goals by nilis...he truly was great.what a pair he would have made with grande Ivan...
    anyway,wish u good luck tonight,hope u kick ass and INTER as well
    Last edited by sergiu.inter; 20 Sep 07 at 15:12.
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Good to see the PSV fans know how to behave in another teams forum else than some other club's fans.

Goodluck to your side for the games vs fener and csk moscow. Obviously can't wish you luck for the game vs Inter. Because there we have opposite objectives. But I hope Inter and PSV get through the group.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post
    Always appreciate a nice fan, unlike those Fernebache idiots. I have great respect for PSV, most of all for making Milan look like 5 year old kids when ever they play them. When they met in 04-05 semifinal, Milan were the luckiest team on earth. And if I remember correctly, PSV almost also knocked Milan out of group stages in 05-06, winning 1-0 at home, and drawing at sansiro 0-0, forcing Milan to win their last home game against some German opposition.
    Also you guys kicked out Arsenal last year.
    So all in all RESPECT.

I really hope you can qualify as the second team from the group. Eventhough, I have to admit, your squad doesnt really look that strong.
    Pff, we were so close that year... That should have been our year...
    Our midfield is stronger then last year and our attack is stronger then last year. But our defence is quite terrible since Alex left..
    Kromkamp is a decent defender but I doubt he's good enough for the CL. Addo is a fantastic guy, but the Eredivisie is his max. Only Salcido and Da Costa have the potential to someday play for Inter. We are the only team in Europe who hasn't conceed a goal yet, still don't know how we ever managed that..

We are in one of our best periods ever in the history of PSV, thanks to Guusje Hiddink! We all know we will never be a team like Inter, but 6 titles in the last 8 years is fantastic for a team like PSV! I really hope you will win all your matches! Well, except the matches against PSV ofcourse
    Last edited by PSV; 19 Sep 07 at 16:14.