Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: FIFPro World XI Player Awards 2006 - 2007

  1. #1

    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    1,961
    Thanked
    43 times

    Romania

    FIFPro World XI Player Awards 2006 - 2007

    Here's the full "squad": http://www.fifpro.org/index.php?mod=one&id=16220

    My XI would have to be:

    Buffon
    Chivu-Materazzi-Cannavaro-Zambrotta
    Pirlo-Gerrard-Lampard-Ronaldo
    Ibra-Ronaldinho

  2. #2
    DJDamyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Jan 07
    Posts
    412
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Rafeal van der



    Casillas
    Materazzi-Vidic-Carragher-Alves
    Kaka-Gerrard-Makélélé-Pirlo
    Messi-Ronaldinho

  3. #3
    Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 06
    Posts
    4,204
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti



    First, Maicon isn't on the list.......

    My team of the year. Guys, you're supposed to choose 1 goalie, 4 defenders, 3 midfielders and 3 attackers.

    --------------Buffon---------------

    Dani Alves--Materazzi--Vidic--Abidal

    Kaka---------Essien------C Ronaldo

    Ibrahimovic---Drogba-----Totti-----
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

    Dr. Napoleon Hill

  4. #4
    minterke's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 May 05
    Posts
    7,657
    Thanked
    460 times
    Fav. Player
    99

    Canada

    Beckham, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi...what did they do worth mentioning?
    ████████████████████████████████████

    *18* VERO

  5. #5
    Hader's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Mar 07
    Posts
    99
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Burdisso, Ibra,



    Cech
    Dani Alves - Nesta - Matrix - Zambrotta
    C Ronaldo - Kaka - Pirlo - Messi
    Ibrahimovic - Totti.
    Ronaldo di merda!

  6. #6
    Besfort's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Oct 07
    Posts
    59
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    All AC Milan.



    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Beckham, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi...what did they do worth mentioning?
    Maldini was named the best defender in CL, Inzaghi the hero, Nesta the best.
    Do the maths.

    I see only 2 inter players, and 9 Ac Milan players.
    Ac Milan for Life.
    7..... Catch us

  7. #7

    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    1,961
    Thanked
    43 times

    Romania

    Quote Originally Posted by Besfort View Post
    Nesta the best.

    I see only 2 inter players
    Yeah nesta was real good against Parma's Reignaldo! The BEST

    You're kinda blind mate or you can't count well?

  8. #8
    Besfort's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Oct 07
    Posts
    59
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    All AC Milan.



    Quote Originally Posted by INTER View Post
    Yeah nesta was real good against Parma's Reignaldo! The BEST

    You're kinda blind mate or you can't count well?
    How can u rate a player with one bad game ?

    BTW, if i see a Inter player there, im gonna kill my self with a Saxophone.

    And sorry, it's 3 ... now that's a number.
    Ac Milan for Life.
    7..... Catch us

  9. #9
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    11,843
    Thanked
    467 times

    Spain

    LOL Dida before JC?
    Where is Cambiasso, Stankovic and Maicon? they are clearly better than guys like bekam, cannavaro, ronaldinho, finished roberto carlos, finished maldini, or finished seedorf.

    the list has been done probably by a milan or madrid fan LOL.


    Cech
    Dani Alves - Matrix - Ayala or Abidal or Terry or Vidic (all better season than injured nesta)
    Essien
    Totti - Kaka - Messi
    Ibrahimovic - Drogba - Toni
    Last edited by Alex de Large; 03 Oct 07 at 11:08.

  10. #10
    Besfort's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Oct 07
    Posts
    59
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    All AC Milan.



    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    LOL Dida before JC?
    Where is Cambiasso, Stankovic and Maicon? they are clearly better than guys like bekam, cannavaro, ronaldinho, finished roberto carlos, finished maldini, or finished seedorf.

    the list has been done probably by a milan or madrid fan LOL.


    Cech
    Dani Alves - Matrix - Ayala or Abidal or Terry or Vidic (all better season than injured nesta)
    Essien
    Totti - Kaka - Messi
    Ibrahimovic - Drogba - Toni
    I would agree somehow with ur first eleven, but man... Why Toni ? Why not Pirlo ? + Seedorf is having a good season right now.
    Ac Milan for Life.
    7..... Catch us

  11. #11
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    11,843
    Thanked
    467 times

    Spain

    Toni cause he scored lots of goals last season.
    But is not of last year? last year Seedorf was even insulted by Milan people in the first 4 or 5 months of the season. Then he made a good game against ManU....

  12. #12
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    7,727
    Thanked
    3,686 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Beckham, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi...what did they do worth mentioning?
    The players of the final XI have to be chosen based on several rules:

    1- You have to be Brazilian.
    2- You have to play for Real Madrid.
    3- You have to play for Barcelona.
    4- You have to be an Italian who plays for either Milan or Juve (which means no Toni, no Materazzi and no Totti).
    5- Atleast one EPL player has to be included.
    6- You can't be from Argentina, unless you play in Spain.
    7- You can't play for Inter.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, č la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

  13. #13
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    11,843
    Thanked
    467 times

    Spain

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    The players of the final XI have to be chosen based on several rules:

    1- You have to be Brazilian.
    2- You have to play for Real Madrid.
    3- You have to play for Barcelona.
    4- You have to be an Italian who plays for either Milan or Juve (which means no Toni, no Materazzi and no Totti).
    5- Atleast one EPL player has to be included.
    6- You can't be from Argentina, unless you play in Spain.
    7- You can't play for Inter.



  14. #14
    DJDamyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Jan 07
    Posts
    412
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Rafeal van der



    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    The players of the final XI have to be chosen based on several rules:

    1- You have to be Brazilian.
    2- You have to play for Real Madrid.
    3- You have to play for Barcelona.
    4- You have to be an Italian who plays for either Milan or Juve (which means no Toni, no Materazzi and no Totti).
    5- Atleast one EPL player has to be included.
    6- You can't be from Argentina, unless you play in Spain.
    7- You can't play for Inter.
    true
    cheating bastards those FIFPRO cunts!

  15. #15
    Besfort's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Oct 07
    Posts
    59
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    All AC Milan.



    The list has been named.

    The FIFPro World XI for 2006-07: Buffon (Juventus), Terry (Chelsea), Cannavaro (Real Madrid), Puyol (FC Barcelona), Nesta (Milan), Cristiano Ronaldo (Mnachester United), Gerrard (Liverpool), Kaká (Milan), Messi (FC Barcelona), Drogba (Chelsea), Ronaldinho (FC Barcelona).

    No Inter player.... Well to be Honest, Ibra should be here in place of Ronnie.
    The list sucks a bit, with no RB, LB and DM.
    Ac Milan for Life.
    7..... Catch us

  16. #16
    DJDamyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Jan 07
    Posts
    412
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Rafeal van der



    Quote Originally Posted by Besfort View Post
    The list has been named.

    The FIFPro World XI for 2006-07: Buffon (Juventus), Terry (Chelsea), Cannavaro (Real Madrid), Puyol (FC Barcelona), Nesta (Milan), Cristiano Ronaldo (Mnachester United), Gerrard (Liverpool), Kaká (Milan), Messi (FC Barcelona), Drogba (Chelsea), Ronaldinho (FC Barcelona).

    No Inter player.... Well to be Honest, Ibra should be here in place of Ronnie.
    The list sucks a bit, with no RB, LB and DM.
    Disappointing team...I can't believe a player that was playing in the SERIE B was picked ahead of any of our Serie A winning 11!?!? FIFPRO=TWUNTS!

  17. #17
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    7,727
    Thanked
    3,686 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    What did I tell you?


    The FIFPro World XI for 2006-07:


    Buffon (Juventus)

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    4- You have to be an Italian who plays for either Milan or Juve

    Terry (Chelsea)

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    5- Atleast one EPL player has to be included.
    Cannavaro (Real Madrid)

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    2- You have to play for Real Madrid.
    Puyol (FC Barcelona)


    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    3- You have to play for Barcelona.
    Nesta (Milan)

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    4- You have to be an Italian who plays for either Milan or Juve
    Cristiano Ronaldo (Mnachester United)

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    5- Atleast one EPL player has to be included.
    Gerrard (Liverpool)

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    5- Atleast one EPL player has to be included.
    Kaká (Milan)

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    1- You have to be Brazilian.
    Messi (FC Barcelona)

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    3- You have to play for Barcelona.
    Drogba (Chelsea)

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    5- Atleast one EPL player has to be included.
    Ronaldinho (FC Barcelona)

    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    3- You have to play for Barcelona.
    And for sure, no Inter players allowed.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, č la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

  18. #18
    Michal's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Feb 06
    Posts
    3,203
    Thanked
    5 times
    Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can



    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    6- You can't be from Argentina, unless you play in Spain.
    Messi
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

    But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

  19. #19
    Suneet's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 06
    Posts
    16,285
    Thanked
    2,060 times
    Fav. Player
    # 3

    India

    Forum Supporter
    C.Ronaldo, Kaka, Messi.I dont think anyone else in that list deserves it..


    Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.




  20. #20
    AntonTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jan 07
    Posts
    2,499
    Thanked
    604 times
    Fav. Player
    Guarin,Zanetti

    United States

    90
    stupid fuc!ed up list in my oppinion, yes to messi kaka CR, not to others, add inter players in there, we are the most underated team in the world by players.

    please tell me i'm not the only one who thinks buffon is greatly overated!!
    Only One Inter

    I'm so high I can eat a Star

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •