Thread: Oficcial AC Milan thread

Fav. Player
    Stankovic

Oficcial AC Milan thread

Some times I feel that I hate Milan more than I love Inter.
    But in reality, the (main) reason I hate Milan is because I love Inter.
    There is a lot of interdependence betwean Inter and Milan.

We share the same stadion.
    We share the same city and therefore to the certain extent same fan base.
    Inter doing badly will alwayes mean more fans for Milan and naturaly...
    Milan doing badly will alwayes mean more fans for Inter.
    So I think its only normal for us to hate Milan.
    And therefore, have the oficial thread here, where we can discuss how well or (hopefully) badly they are doing.

Even though thay wan the Champions League, I still feel that last season prooved that they are on decline.
    And most of all, it prooved that they are to old to cope with playing two games a week.
    Most of Milan fans will point out that the main reason for their bad SeriaA campagn was the point deduction. But without point deduction, Milan would finish with only 69 points which is still 24 points behind Inter and level on points with low profile Fiorentina.

Winning Champions league gave them folse sence of security, they didnt really rebuilt their old squad, and as a result, thay are paying for it now.
    They can alwayes use their expirience and do well in Champions league, but they just dont have the legs any more to perform well in the league.

With Juventus playing well and looking like a lock for Champions league qualification and Fiorentina being in form, it looks as if it mite be dificult for Milan to finish top 4 and qualifie for the next Champions league which would have been a disaster for our nebours.

Fav. Player
    Stankovic

Milan in crises

Milan has been in crises during its last 7 games winning only once.
    Here are their results:

H Fiorentina 1-1
    A Siena 1-1
    H Benfica 2-1
    H Parma 1-1
    A Palermo 1-2
    H Catania 1-1
    A Celtic 1-2

With obvious crises on their hands, Milan needs to do well next weekend at Lazio. So lets hope they dont.
    I would love to se Lazio winning that game.
    But knowing how dangerous a wounded tiger can be, I am hoping for a draw.
    Milan was alrady unable to win in its last 5 SeriaA games, so this run being extanded to 6 would truly be a disaster.

Forza Lazio

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

This thread will be closed soon, very soon.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Stankovic

Quote Originally Posted by Michal View Post
    This thread will be closed soon, very soon.
    Dont you think we should have Milan thread?

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

here

here

and

here

And there is always Serie A thread.

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Stankovic

Those threads are bearly related to mine.
    Those are flaming treads while my was suposed to be analitical one.
    Was suposed to be so before you showed up and turned it into discussion of its own validity.

It would be stupid and foolish to start any kind of analitical discussion in those threads you suggested.
    Thats why I sey we should keep this one for serious discussion and merge the other ones for flaming discussions.

Milan's main reason for lack of results is lack of a goalscorer, Gilardino has been a 100% disappointment, Inzaghi and Ronaldo? well, I didn't know Milan were playing in the elderly league

Milan are going through the same period we went through in late 90's. This is Inter's Era Milan will struggle for several years to come! you can see the signs when their whole squad is old, yet they only managed 1 rising star youngster, and a old finished up player in Emerson!
    Cartman: Shut up Kyle! Shut your Goddamn' Jew mouth! You're the reason that there's war in the Middle East.

Fav. Player
    Rafeal van der

Flamers Paradise, Michal, is where I'd put it but you chose!

Nah! keep this thread here (especially not flamers Paradise) and don't close it plz this is a general discussion of Milan... not bashing (even though that's what interista do when they discuss Milan )
    Cartman: Shut up Kyle! Shut your Goddamn' Jew mouth! You're the reason that there's war in the Middle East.

Fav. Player
    Rafeal van der

Quote Originally Posted by DJDamyard View Post
    Flamers Paradise, Michal, is where I'd put it but you chose!
    but whats the point in the thread?...sure we have the "I HATE MILAN" in the Flamers Paradise(dont put it there Michal). Sure on the "I HATE MILAN" thread we can talk about how badly they are doing and laugh about it rather than talking about them things on another thread. I think we are giving them, too much attention!

Fav. Player
    Javier Aldemar

Perhaps we could adapt the policy so that there is an entire Serie A board with posts on each team specifically, such that it can be analysis rather than the usual flaming in the other Milan threads..

It's easy to get lost in that one Serie A thread.
    FORZA NERAZZURRI
    Avevamo vinto
    A ROMA, A SIENA, E DUNQUE, A MADRID!
    NOSTRO AMORE PER TU NON MORIRA. NULLA E IMPOSSIBILE. INTER PER SEMPRE.

"Those who say it's not important say so because they don't have the right attitude or because they have been knocked out.
    We must progress in every competition we're in the running for, a team like Inter must have this mentality."

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

If this thread stays open you won't see me seriously discussing this pezzo di merda team.

Quote Originally Posted by Michal View Post
    If this thread stays open you won't see me seriously discussing this pezzo di merda team.
    We're only discusing because we know they suck which makes it fun

Fav. Player
    Guarin,Zanetti

United States

so this is what? a thread to post good things about milan, all we need is one to bash on them, and one to talk about their poor results (serie a thread). Why a whole thread for how good they are? or arent, when one already exists for the bad(i hate milan thread) and the results or serie a thread.

I think this thread is pointless and just decreases the poppularity of the much better threads that speak of the same things.
    Only One Inter

I'm so high I can eat a Star

Fav. Player

Canada

lol what makes these threads "official" ?
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Stankovic

Quote Originally Posted by mikepugs View Post
    Perhaps we could adapt the policy so that there is an entire Serie A board with posts on each team specifically, such that it can be analysis rather than the usual flaming in the other Milan threads..

It's easy to get lost in that one Serie A thread.
    I think its a good idea.
    There are quite a few teams that deserve their own threads.
    The one most relevant to us is Milan so I did recon we open this one first.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    The thing is, Milanisti will come here anyway and this will soon turn to be a flaming thread, we won't ever have a peaceful discussion of Milan. Let's just discuss them in the Serie A thread.