Thread: Srđan Jovetić

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF

Srđan Jovetić

So much good things about one teen I didn't hear for a long time, he's 17, playing for Partizan Belgrade and he allready played over 50 games for a first team.

Manchester offer is 10 milion euros, I think that he's fantasista so what Branca and Oriali waiting for?

Newspaper here saying that Bojan Krkić,Dos Santos and Srđan Jovetić are most talented teenegers in the World, I would love to see Inter in that race, we need one transfer like that to break ice, I am tired to see that most talented youngsters allways playing for oter teams and that they become most expencive players in the world.

Manchester buyed C.Ronaldo,Nani,Rooney,Anderson,Tevez etc., Barca have Dos Santos,Messi, Bojan, Iniesta,Yaya etc., Arsenal have Fabregas, Van Persie, Sagna,Clichy etc. Inter have ... Baloteli...
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Our youth sucks...

We had Andreolli, also one of the most talented palyers... We sold hi, although half is ours...

We also have Slavkovski, Ribas, both are said to be great players, but they don't get any chance, not in the coppa, not ever...

While in Arsenal, Clichy had chances eve when Cole was playing there... Inter is defferent...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

I watch Jovetic many times, he is one great player and he is 17 only.
    RECOBA & CORDOBA - OUR CURSE!

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    We didn't buy him ---> Inter sucks because they didn't develop youngsters
    We buy him and he flops ---> Inter sucks because they ruin careers

I'd rather get the finished product with transfers like Ibrahimovic or Samuel. Maybe, once we have the winning mentality and enough success to be taking some risks, we should start buying youngsters. But for now, we need to stamp our authority and get used to winning first and plan for the future later.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Dont compare us with Arsenal, there isnt that much pressure at Arsenal to win games. Wenger takes his sweet time, buys youngster from all around the world, builds a team, and then wins the league once in every five years.
    If he tries to do that with Inter or a team like Madrid, he will get fired with in two months.
    But I do admit, Inter isnt really a good place for youngsters to develop. And my presonal opinion is that, paying 10mill euors for any 17 year old is way to much.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Maybe, once we have the winning mentality and enough success to be taking some risks, we should start buying youngsters.
    After this season we could have three scudettos in the bag and we will have winning mentallity for sure.

And Shahz, 10 milions is too much? For 3-4 seasons that price will probablly be 30-35 and than we will be interested.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Inter have never been good at developing youngsters, I have a huge list to back it up, but let's not get a heartache right now... Anyways, Seria A in General is different, most big clubs don't use youngsters like they do in england, things in Italy are different, too much pressure, and teams should always feature a colourful array of stars, young players don't get the stability/comfort to develop at their own pace, they have to deliver right away.

however, buying yougsters and loaning them has in some cases been benefitial, Adriano and Pirlo are good examples.

Above all that, we have a president with no patience, he wants results right away, if he gets a youngster he needs him to star now... and with limited budget, I have little hope he would buy a prospect for the future.

Mark words, if Moratti buys a youngster, it's a high performing (not too young) player i.e. Benzema.
    Cartman: Shut up Kyle! Shut your Goddamn' Jew mouth! You're the reason that there's war in the Middle East.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    And Shahz, 10 milions is too much? For 3-4 seasons that price will probablly be 30-35 and than we will be interested.
    that, or he will become completely useless, and his price will be Nada.
    Inter should sign my 5 year old cousin. He plays really good football, for a five year old. I am pretty sure we will get him on a free transfer, as he has no current club. And in 15-20 years, his value might become 30mill Euros.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post
    Dont compare us with Arsenal, there isnt that much pressure at Arsenal to win games. Wenger takes his sweet time, buys youngster from all around the world, builds a team, and then wins the league once in every five years.
    If he tries to do that with Inter or a team like Madrid, he will get fired with in two months.
    But I do admit, Inter isnt really a good place for youngsters to develop. And my presonal opinion is that, paying 10mill euors for any 17 year old is way to much.
    Exactly. Arsenal was piss poor in 05/06 & 06/07. I'd rather not discover the Diabies or Fabregases or Van Persies if I have to go through those 2 years.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    that, or he will become completely useless, and his price will be Nada.
    Inter should sign my 5 year old cousin. He plays really good football, for a five year old. I am pretty sure we will get him on a free transfer, as he has no current club. And in 15-20 years, his value might become 30mill Euros.
    OK, you're really talking without any arguments, five year kid is one thing and 17 year old player is another and the fact that Manchester want to close that deal so fast.... I didn't read anywhere for that kid of yours but...

And Han that for Arsenal is so true, I dont want to have poor results for some Diabys and Piersies but Arsenal puted on fire the whole new genaretion:Eboue,Fabregas,Diaby,Clichy,Persie,Adeb ayor,Sanderos,Hleb,Sagna etc. All of them are youngsters but we have great team with worldclass players like Materazzi,Zanetti,Chivu,Viera,Ibrahimovic etc. and one great promissing youngster can't damage that much, especially if he's that good.
    I think it's really contrary, he can just develop faster and without key role in the team he can play without any pressure.
    I think that happened with Kaka, he came in great team and without any pressure become leader of Milan and we will spend 35 milions on leader because we aren't brave enough to give 10 milions for one promissing atacking midllefieler who can become icon of the club.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    OK, you're really talking without any arguments, five year kid is one thing and 17 year old player is another and the fact that Manchester want to close that deal so fast.... I didn't read anywhere for that kid of yours but...
    My facebook blog reported that Madrid want him for 10mill Eruos. I can probably bet, that's more reliable than the daily sun or tutto sports.

Anywho, my point is that there are so many youngsters these days, and most of them are overrated. Just one touch here and there, and people label them as next Maradona.

Also playing good at a very young age (teenage years) doesnt necessarily mean that you'll perform when you grow up. We have seen the likes of Kluivert, Cassano, Owen gradually fade away, when they get to mid twenties.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    My facebook blog reported that Madrid want him for 10mill Eruos. I can probably bet, that's more reliable than the daily sun or tutto sports.

Anywho, my point is that there are so many youngsters these days, and most of them are overrated. Just one touch here and there, and people label them as next Maradona.

Also playing good at a very young age (teenage years) doesnt necessarily mean that you'll perform when you grow up. We have seen the likes of Kluivert, Cassano, Owen gradually fade away, when they get to mid twenties.
    Hehee, true about that facebook but I read about that on every newspaper in country and on goal.com. I think that footbal experts like Dejan Savicevic and Peđa Mijatovic are more reliable from your facebook and they said(Svicevic) that even 10 mil euros is bargain price for such a yewell.

It's true that we have hundreds of next Maradonas, with that reputation they send us in Europe Riquelme,Saviola,Aimar,Robinho(ok, he's new Pele),Aguero,Pato etc. But from this ex Yugoslavian countryes we didn't have pure star for a long time and they are almost allways underrated. Nemanja Vidic, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Vedran Ćorluka is in best XI of premiership so far, Dejan Stankovic, Dario Srna etc. All of them are great players and not even one from them didn't came with reputation of "new Savicevic" or "new Suker".

Critics here are so rush and without mercy, Kranjcar was a captian of Dinamo Zagreb with 17 but newspapers allways wroted poor about him, he could easilly become new Riquelme but pressure from a media forced him to play defence an he started to run, his touch isn't that magical any more but like Zvonimir Boban said, he's complete player now.

And if he will drop at age 26-27 I really don't care, that's 7-8 seasons far away, boath Owen and Kluivert played worldcllas footbal for five seasons minimum, Shevcenko was worldclass player with expirience and he destroyed worldclass team so we can never know, I would allways rather risk 10 mil over 35.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

talian duo stalk Stevan
    Wednesday 17 October, 2007
    Sources suggest that Juventus and Roma are tracking young Montenegrin marksman Stevan Jovetic.

The 17-year-old is making waves with Partizan Belgrade and caught the eye with a hat-trick in the Grobari’s 5-0 UEFA Cup rout of Zrinjski back at the start of August.

It is believed that Manchester United have approached the Serbian giants in a bid to secure Jovetic’s services in January, but they may face Italian competition.

The striking starlet is already winning comparisons to ex-Milan hero Dejan Savicevic and has won praise from the 41-year-old.

“Jovetic could play in any League in the world,” Savicevic recently told The Sun.

With Real Madrid also said to be interested, Roma and Juve may need to dig deep if they want to sign one of Eastern Europe’s most exciting talents.

Jovetic is under contract until 2009 and is expected to command a fee of around £7m.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    Wenger worked hard to get what he has today.
    Its not like he started buying kids right away...
    He had expereiaced team, and slowlly he changed it...
    And now, he has young squad, after 10 years at charge, and he proved he can be trusted, and there is no pressure on him
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,

As a partizan fan here in serbia i can say that Jovetic is key player in our team! without him we would not won many games in our league!