Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: live match juventus-inter online

  1. #1

    Join Date
    04 Nov 07
    Posts
    6
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    No Milan player



    live match juventus-inter online

    hey all inter fans,
    i am desperate to see todays big game,, juve-inter..
    i am using a mac, so i cant view in sopcast..
    is thr any other way i can view the game online..
    plz temme the link..

    thanks a lott..
    forzzza interrrr.

  2. #2
    Gasparroni's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Aug 07
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout



    Why are you making a topic for such a little thing? If you really want to see it then get pay tv.
    Iván "BamBam" Zamorano, 1+8
    StraordiMario Balotelli

  3. #3
    leoncatracho's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jun 07
    Posts
    19
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    David Suazo



    Why can't you be more productive? I bet the sometime omre then one, you have see Inter game in Sopcast or Tvants.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparroni View Post
    Why are you making a topic for such a little thing? If you really want to see it then get pay tv.

  4. #4
    La Bling's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Mar 07
    Posts
    2,445
    Thanked
    79 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    United States

    I usually use http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php with TVAnts to watch the games. My computer often freezes. I'm not sure if that is just because of my computer or the site. Anyone have a better way to watch it?
    18 F.C. Internazionale Milano 18

  5. #5

    Join Date
    04 Nov 07
    Posts
    6
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    No Milan player



    any using mac out here....
    who watches online games....plz advice

  6. #6
    mikepugs's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Aug 07
    Posts
    478
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Aldemar



    I have a mac and have found nothing that will stream it. Your better off listening to the radio version or watching the game tracker on inter.it. I also have a PC and that's the only way I can watch them.

    Why can't you be more productive? I bet the sometime omre then one, you have see Inter game in Sopcast or TvAnts.
    He said that because we have entire topics devoted to streaming inter games, plus a multimedia forum for members who have contributed where you can download clips.

    Some of you new guys need to be a little more respectful. People will help when you don't demand but ask politely.
    FORZA NERAZZURRI
    Avevamo vinto
    A ROMA, A SIENA, E DUNQUE, A MADRID!
    NOSTRO AMORE PER TU NON MORIRA. NULLA E IMPOSSIBILE. INTER PER SEMPRE.

    "Those who say it's not important say so because they don't have the right attitude or because they have been knocked out.
    We must progress in every competition we're in the running for, a team like Inter must have this mentality."

  7. #7

    Join Date
    04 Nov 07
    Posts
    6
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    No Milan player



    k thanks a lot for info..
    good luck 2 inter.

  8. #8
    leoncatracho's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jun 07
    Posts
    19
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    David Suazo



    I agree with you mike, but as you say we are new and we don't know how everything runs overhere,,Instead of trying to be funny, why no linked us somewhere and try to be helpfull.

  9. #9
    mikepugs's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Aug 07
    Posts
    478
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Aldemar



    I wasn't tryin' to be funny, but here:

    www.myp2p.eu

    Has all the info you could ever want.
    FORZA NERAZZURRI
    Avevamo vinto
    A ROMA, A SIENA, E DUNQUE, A MADRID!
    NOSTRO AMORE PER TU NON MORIRA. NULLA E IMPOSSIBILE. INTER PER SEMPRE.

    "Those who say it's not important say so because they don't have the right attitude or because they have been knocked out.
    We must progress in every competition we're in the running for, a team like Inter must have this mentality."

  10. #10
    leoncatracho's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jun 07
    Posts
    19
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    David Suazo



    Yea thanks,,,I didnt ment it because of u mike , i ment beucase of Gasparroni....

    And thanks for the link.

  11. #11
    Gasparroni's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Aug 07
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout



    Quote Originally Posted by leoncatracho View Post
    Yea thanks,,,I didnt ment it because of u mike , i ment beucase of Gasparroni....

    And thanks for the link.
    I wasnt trying to be funny either. There is no need to make a topic for every question.

    I am paying money every month so i can see soccer matches, including Inter....so why wouldnt others have to do this?

    Its very easy to just typ Juventus - Inter live in google, and then you will get the link that everybody can give here........its a bit useless, i dont try to be funny.
    Iván "BamBam" Zamorano, 1+8
    StraordiMario Balotelli

  12. #12

    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    1,961
    Thanked
    43 times

    Romania

    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparroni View Post
    I am paying money every month so i can see soccer matches, including Inter....so why wouldnt others have to do this?
    The greedy side of Gasparroni

  13. #13
    Gasparroni's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Aug 07
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout



    Quote Originally Posted by INTER View Post
    The greedy side of Gasparroni
    Heheh but i think i have a point. Its so easy to typ it in google, it will give you the same answer as other will do......no need for this topic.
    Iván "BamBam" Zamorano, 1+8
    StraordiMario Balotelli

  14. #14
    Wallace
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    11,213
    Thanked
    10,241 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparroni View Post
    I am paying money every month so i can see soccer matches, including Inter....so why wouldnt others have to do this?
    Duh!!!

    Obviously because some countries just don't get access to Italian Serie A no matter what channel you pay for!!
    Wallace

  15. #15
    J zanetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,356
    Thanked
    95 times



    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    No reason to start a new thread - see here for streaming info
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

    "In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

    R.I.P Cipe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •