Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Lazio (5 Dec 07)

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Inter - Lazio (5 Dec 07)

We take on a depleted and out of form Lazio team, this weekend.
    Our midfield is in a crisis, with Figo, Deki and Viera all out. Also Matrix might not be included in the squad, as he is playing with Inter Primavera to regain match fitness.

Things are much worse on Lazio's front. They have just managed to win twice in SERIEA this whole season, and have Pandev, DelNero, Silvigia, Mauri all out through injury, plus Mutarelli and Mudingayi are suspended.

Danger man for Lazio, are Rocchi and Ledesma. And if we are able to contain both of them, its gonna be an easy victory for us.

---------------------J.Cesar-----------------

---Maicon------Samuel-------Cordoba-----Chivu (Maxwell)

---J.Zanetti----Cambiasso-----Dacourt-----Cesar

------------Zlatan----------Cruz---------

Despite our injury concerns, I expect an easy 3-0 victory for us.
    FORZA INTER.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Yup, agree with shahz, our midfield is depleted but the Lazio squad is even more depleted. Lazio`s only in form player is Rocchi who keep scoring and Ledesma who score second goal in the Roman Derby. Plus, we are almost invincible at GM.

I also expect nothign less than a victory but I think it wont be as easy. I will go with a 2-1 victory

Fav. Player
    Quaresma, Balot

i can see jimenez for a shock start vs his ex club

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    What a match it was last season.

Lazio was our jinx team over the past 2 decades, but that trend seem to have changed lately. We beat them 3-1 in 05/06 and 4-3 last season. With Lazio in such a poor form, nothing than a win is acceptable.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf19 View Post
    Lazio`s only in form player is Rocchi who keep scoring and Ledesma who score second goal in the Roman Derby.
    We should not give Ledesma any space what so ever. He is known for scoring from a distance. His free kicks are great as well, and he generates a lot of pace on his shots. I remember, in last year Rome derby, when Roma went in wtih arrogance, thinking they will get a win, and Ledesma unleashed a thunderbolt from 30 yards, right in to the back of the net. Roma players looked like they had just seen a ghost. that was priceless.

Also Lazio captain, Zauri is injured as well. I wish he wasnt, he is piss poor, and now Delio Rossi will play De Silvestri (spelling??), the 19 year old hihgly rated Left back, who every one was intrested in, before he extended his contract with Lazio.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lazio have been utter shite so far. Can't really blame Rossi as he isn't given much to work with in the first place. They vastly over-achieved last season and have been brought back to earth.

Our injury crisis is pretty brutal but we still have the depth to deal with it, as evidenced by the game against CSKA. Maybe we'll see what the likes of Jimenez, Pele or even Bolzoni can provide. If they're called up in the first place that is.

I'll be there, will be flying to Milan tomorrow ! Will see Sampdoria on Saturday aswell.

--------------Cesar-------------
    -Maicon-Cordoba-Samuel-Maxwel-
    Zanetti-Cambiasso-Dacourt-Cesar
    --------Zlatan------Suazo-------

Lets hope that Zanetti/Maicon can continue their great cooperation and that Maxwell and Cesar does the same. Hoping for a great game with many goals.

Romania

Great to hear that tonyloo So we're expecting for some original pics before, from and after the game right?

Gonna be a good game, hopefully as easy as we expect it to be, Stankovic, Cesar, Jimenez, Crespo are all ex-Laziale... I almost forgot, our Mancio himslef and Mihajlovic are Laziale as well...

I don't think there will be major changes from CSKA game, only Cesar will play instead of Maxwell, not sure about Crespo though, he's been out of form, Cruz should start, or give Suazo another chance (even though I am groing very impatient/disappointed in him) am starting to think he's not that good except for his speed and strengh.
    Cartman: Shut up Kyle! Shut your Goddamn' Jew mouth! You're the reason that there's war in the Middle East.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

I hope there will be major changes from the way we started against CSKA because if not, it will be all the same. We will have difficulties to exchange few passes that would lead somewhere, Ibra will have a space and a little freedom upfront, Javier and the other winger won't be so innefective.

The sooner Mancio realises this the better for us all. 4-4-2 is no way of playing our game, as was shown in CSKA games. 2 goals behind, against 4 goals scored is a good way of showing this little difference.

I have no clue why we can't play

------------- Cesar ------------
    - Zanetti - Dacourt - Cambiasso--
    ------------- Cesar -------------
    ------- Zlatan ---- Suazo ------

instead of plain

Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Pandev

I hope will be great game, and great victory for us...

Mudingayi, Mutarelli have red cards.
    Pandev condition is poor right now, and have yellow card. He missed the Bremen game with a thigh injury and is doubtful for Sunday.

We should neutralize Meghni... he can make problems...

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Quote Originally Posted by Lukair View Post
    I have no clue why we can't play

------------- Cesar ------------
    - Zanetti - Dacourt - Cambiasso--
    ------------- Cesar -------------
    ------- Zlatan ---- Suazo ------

instead of plain

Because that would probably break the record of the "fewest chances created in a game" by Inter.
    I mean, obviously Cesar creativity, passing, or even dribbling is worse than my grandma's. All he has is the speed, to go in from the wings quickly with long balls, and one good cross out of 3-4.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Inter
    Disqualified: -
    Cautioned: Burdisso, Ibrahimovic, Samuel.

Lazio
    Disqualified: Mudingayi, Mutarelli.
    Cautioned: Pandev.

We have two in form player on caution but thanks god none of them are our still-not-injured-but-depleted midfield section.

My choice for lineup

---------------------J.Cesar---------------------

---Maicon------Samuel-------Cordoba-----Chivu

---J.Zanetti----Cambiasso-----Dacourt-----Cesar/Maxwell

------------Ibra------------Suazo-----------------

Lazio's defenses are pretty poor consider they conceded 16 already after 11 games. I think Suazo can rape their defense with some speed and perhaps some creativity from Ibra will do it too. Crespo should also be used as sub since he might need a few touch to get his clinical finish back. He havent been on form lately and if ALL goes well, maybe we can see Adri getting some minutes too.

Quote Originally Posted by INTER View Post
    Great to hear that tonyloo So we're expecting for some original pics before, from and after the game right?
    Sure, if I get any good pictures. My camera is bad

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Xoonky View Post
    Because that would probably break the record of the "fewest chances created in a game" by Inter.
    I mean, obviously Cesar creativity, passing, or even dribbling is worse than my grandma's. All he has is the speed, to go in from the wings quickly with long balls, and one good cross out of 3-4.
    Worse than playing Cesar behind the strikers is playing him on the wing. Worse than that is playing 4-4-2 in the first place.

If you were watching all of Inter games this season then you'll know Cesar was playing the best football yet in inter shirt(I was shocked with that by the way) at the beginning of the season, and that was just because he was playing behind strikers.

I don't consider him great player or whatever, but considering the next game and possibilities I would play him because we don't have better right now for that position. Anyway, why not? Hell, to play with 3 in the middle I would play with Jimenez or Solari behind the strikers, I don't care. As long as it is not 4-4-2.
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

If you were watching all of Inter games this season then you'll know Cesar was playing the best football yet in inter shirt(I was shocked with that by the way) at the beginning of the season, and that was just because he was playing behind strikers.
    You must be kidding me...
    Yes, Cesar played some impressive games at the beginning of the season, but a big big NO to the position, he never played the Central Attacking Midfielder, that's behind hte strikers, he always played on the left wing. And he sucks now.
    You need to start watching the entire Inter matches, not just the highlights i guess.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lol Lazio are without Mudingayi and Mutarelli for this one as well very good news for us they're prolly gonna end up playing Manfredini

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

You must be kidding me...
    Yes, Cesar played some impressive games at the beginning of the season, but a big big NO to the position, he never played the Central Attacking Midfielder, that's behind hte strikers, he always played on the left wing. And he sucks now.
    You need to start watching the entire Inter matches, not just the highlights i guess.
    Are you sure, you're sure?

Because I am pretty sure, that I am. Cesar playing on the wing sucks big time, as he always does. The reason why he was so impressive at the beggining of the season was because of the Figo position behind the strikers. Why is he sucking again? What happened compared to the games at the begginig of the season? This big transformation is just on a form to blame? I wouldn't say so.

And what about vs Roma game, where we were playing Ancelotti's tactic with 4-3-2-1. That's also "never" to the behind the strikers position ?
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Are you sure, you're sure?

Because I am pretty sure, that I am. Cesar playing on the wing sucks big time, as he always does. The reason why he was so impressive at the beggining of the season was because of the Figo position behind the strikers. Why is he sucking again? What happened compared to the games at the begginig of the season? This big transformation is just on a form to blame? I wouldn't say so.

And what about vs Roma game, where we were playing Ancelotti's tactic with 4-3-2-1. That's also "never" to the behind the strikers position ?
    Yes i am sure, i'm sure!
    The Roma game, we were playing with Ibra as a full striker, and Cesar as the left wing's half striker, he was a LEFT WINGER, on the right was Stankovic if my memory serves me right as a RIGHT WINGER. Cesar can't play central attacking midfielder, not even for primavera, or he will suck more than at left.
    Any other interisti here with more information to this topic please?
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Yes i am sure, i'm sure!
    The Roma game, we were playing with Ibra as a full striker, and Cesar as the left wing's half striker, he was a LEFT WINGER, on the right was Stankovic if my memory serves me right as a RIGHT WINGER. Cesar can't play central attacking midfielder, not even for primavera, or he will suck more than at left.
    Any other interisti here with more information to this topic please?
    The tactic you are reffering to is 4-3-3(Chelsea played that for some time with Duff and Robben on the sides and Drogba in the middle), while I'm talking about 4-3-2-1 of Ancelottis, where Seedorf and Kaka are usually playing behind the lonely striker. For sure they are not playing as wingers and the same goes with Cesar and Figo in Roma game.

For some people there is not a difference between those two, but in fact, there is a big difference.
    Quote of the week: