Page 1 of 37 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fabio, Frisko & Milos translation thread!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

The Fabio, Frisko & Milos translation thread!

Well the title explains it all really,the Ze Maria interview coming up...

Fabio
    Last edited by Fabio; 15 Feb 06 at 16:21.
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Q=Question

ZM=Ze Maria

Q: How is it going with your new adventure at Inter?
    ZM: ZM: Very well, I'm getting to know my team mates and the technical staff. Everything is going better than what I expected.

Q: You played very well against Basel. How are you linking up with your team mates?
    ZM: I felt very comfortable. I had some small problems, but that was normal since that was my first official game, and a 90 minutes game. In the Birra Moretti Trophy I played only for 45 minutes, and that is not ideal in order to find a good understanding with my new team mates. Anyway I think I did well, and now things can only improve.

Q: In Basel you had a huge chance to score...
    ZM: I hope I will score next time. The other night I was so sure I was going to score, maybe I hit the ball too clean. Maybe if I hit it slightly worse I would have scored.

Q: Where you happy that Adriano scored?
    ZM: Definetely. I'm very happy for him, we did talk a lot before the game. I'm very happy that he scored, he's a guy who deserves all this joy, not only because of what he went through last week, but for all he has done and for his qualities as a human being. Adriano is a very sweet guy.

Q: After the Basel game, did Adriano look relieved because he scored?
    ZM: I talked to him, he's dealing with a lot of pain and that's not something that goes away quickly. I tried to help him and to stay close to him, and he gave everything on the pitch, as he always does. After the game he was ever so happy to have scored and to have been able to dedicate his goal to his father and his family who is still in Brasil. I was even happier because I saw him smiling in such a hard moment in his life.

Q: What are your opinions about Adriano's great moment of form? Some people say he's the new Ronaldo...
    ZM: I hope he will be Adriano, not the new Ronaldo. Adriano must shine of his own light, he's so strong and he doesn't need to imitate anyone. He has great physical and technical abilities, I believe he can become a great champion without trying to be someone else. He must try and keep doing what he's doing, and he will go very far.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

ZE MARIA:''MY PASSPORT IS BLACK AND BLUE''

Q: Tomorrow you will play in the Sky Trophy against AEK Athens...

ZM: ''It is an important match against an important side and it will be useful to find an understanding seeing that we have played little together.We have to face the match as if we were contesting for 3 points,this way we will be able to get the energy into our legs that we need for the return match against Basel.''

Q: For now Mancini has used you always on the outside with Javier Zanetti behind you,how have you found this?

ZM: ''I have always said that me and J.Zanetti can play together very well,then the coach decides.I can also play as a right back without problems.However I repeat,it is the manager who decides how his side plays,all I can say is that I am happy to go out on the pitch.''

Q: The other day you grazed the crossbar and took a very good free kick.How have you convinced your teammates to let you take it?

ZM: ''I don't think Inter should be defined as 'Brazililan' or 'Argentinian'.We all play for the Inter team and so it is important for us to give our best for the team,indepedent from our nationality.

The next bit is coming up!

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

ZE MARIA: ''MORATTI,A VERY SPECIAL MAN''

Q: Why do you think that you have arrived at such a big team so late?

ZM: ''For me it isn't late,I think I keep myself still young even though I am 31.I can still do well,and I have had the opportunity to go to another club,but in the end it was up to the club who owned me to decide.

Q: You have gone from Luciano Gaucci to Massimo Moratti.What differences have you found between the two?

ZM:'' I met Mr.Moratti this morning,and he has given me a huge impression.However I have know Gaucci for seven years now:he is a person who always looks to give everything for his team and for the whole club.He always fights to defend his rights,sometimes passing the limit.Mr Moratti has demonstrated and continues to demonstrate his love for Inter.''

Q: This morning there were lots of fans at Appiano to follow the team,even though it wasn't very hot.Could this really be Inters year?

ZM: ''The affection of the fans is a great pleasure and I always stop to sign autographs.The fact that there are always so many of them to watch the training is a sign of great love for the club,and we hope to repay them with a present of joy.From our view they certainly don't lack desire.''

Q: What did Mancini say to you after the game against Basel?

ZM: ''That we can't concede a goal so soon after scoring one(i know this isnt exact but they dont know ).He has always been a great player and he always notices certain errors that we make.''

Q: There is talk of a stadium owned my Inter.What do you think?

ZM: ''I heard about this project from Mr.Moratti,and I think that it is a beautiful idea,for a player to know that he plays in a stadium owned by the club is important as it gives you a real 'home' feeling.Yes,I think it would be a great idea.''

Q: How did you find it playing at Basel with the public very close to you?

ZM: ''Somebody who is sitting behind the goal net risks getting hit by the ball (laughs).Jokes aside,it's wonderful to see the people that make them go to the stadium so close.This is the correct spirit,they go there to see the match and to support their team.''

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Veron: It's still not Inter at their best.

"This game was important to improve the fitness, in order to see the best Inter we still have to work a lot. We must be more careful with headers and free kicks, we must work on those 2 aspects. We're confident about the game against Basel, it's a crucial game and we can't and we don't want to waste such a huge opportunity. Personally I didn't have the energy in my legs, today it was important for me to play as much as possible".
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Mancini: A good game, a great improvement
    On Inter v AEK
    "Today we did well, but I believe we still need a bit more time. The important thing, for now, is to see constant improvements".
    On Inter's chances for the Scudetto
    "I think Inter have an excellent squad and therefore good chances, but there are other very strong teams aiming at the Scudetto".
    On Inter's big squad and the possibility of using Ventola in upcoming matches
    "I think that who is in better conditions physically should always play. Ventola has qualities I like, and the other strikers do as well".
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Ok guys, I never visit the English version of Inter.it, so I don't know which bits aren't included in the English version. So if you see things and you can't get an English translation, on Inter.it or elsewhere, just post the link in this thread, and Fabio and I will do our best to translate it for you
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Stupid English version, why donīt they translate everything

Translate this:
    http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?L=it&N=23556
    To win something with Inter would be five times more satisfying than winning something with Juventus.
    -Dejan Stankovic

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Here is an interview from tonight-

ED=Edgar Davids

DAVIDS: ''WE WORK FOR THE SQUAD''

Pisa - Inter midfielder Edgar Davids gave a brief interview to Sky TV at the end of the match against AEK Athens:

Q: What are your feelings after this game?

ED: ''They are certainly better.Today we have shown how to have fun,however there are still lots of things to improve on.''

Q: Did the midfield play strongly though?

ED: ''Our midfield is certainly very strong.The best thing is that all of us can play in any role in that department.The important thing is for us to continue our great will we have to work for the team.''

Q: Do you feel ready to face Basel in the return league of the Champions League preliminary?

ED: Right now I feel fine,and we will see how I am tomorrow.Today has been my first game at Inter where I have played 90 minutes,and during the week I go on international duty for Holland.We will see in what condition I return in.
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

There you go Bobati.

With Adriano, in joy and pain

When back in January he said that coming back to Inter meant going back home, he didn't know what was going to happen to his family the following summer.

Today Adriano really felt like home, not only because his team mates have been like brothers to him, or Mancini like a best friend. Today the whole Angelo Moratti centre has become a big home, and 2 thousand supporters, maybe even more, have come to watch the training sessions, and to be close to him, "in joy and pain", as a long banner spelled out.

And their voices have been a sound of deep and sweet affection. When Adriano walked towards them at the end of the training session, they weren't just the champion and the fans anymore. There were stories of dear ones, sadness, good and hard days, a will of being close together and get through everything. There were stories of lives, and in the end Adriano smiled.

He smiled with a new found strenght. The report of these minutes could be very simple. A champion loses his father, the fans applaude him from the stands, he throws his jersey over the net that separates them as a token of his gratitude, and walks away. But this would be heartless. And during this moments, everyone put all their hearts in it. Go on Adriano!

By Susanna Wermelinger
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Jimmy
    I really appriciate this shit. Especially when the English side of Inter.it seemingly is on a vacation.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

No probs Jimmy, glad to help
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Inter.it should hire ME to do the translations hehe
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Anything else I can do for you guys?

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    Inter.it should hire ME to do the translations hehe
    *****COUGH*****COUGH*****

*Reminds Frisko that they are both in the same job!*

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

I'm unemployed and getting desperate Fabio, so the job at Inter.it is mineee!!!

LOL
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    whats all this about a new stadium??
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    whats all this about a new stadium??
    Nothing Shaun. The S Siro is owned by the city of Milan, and Moratti and Berlusconi want to buy it and create more structures around it, such as shops and so on...
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Nice work I Love Inter and Frisko.

Keep it up.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Thanx for the effort guys, i really appreciate it. I don't know what happned to inter.it/en they are just sliding downhill.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    I really appriciate this shit. Especially when the English side of Inter.it seemingly is on a vacation.
    What shit? do you call the nice interview shit?