Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2734353637

Thread: The Fabio, Frisko & Milos translation thread!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    You need to post the actual article mate, then I'll try and translate.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Álvaro Recoba

Hello Interisti,

I really enjoyed Ehyan's capture of the Centenary celebrations, good work! (Can be found here> http://www.mininova.org/get/1230063)

But as a real Recoba fan I was wondering if anyone could translate the message he had for the club, he starts talking around 14.14 min. and ends at 14.48 min. (the video and the audio are not equally playing in my download so it looks a bit awkward when you see him speaking), thanks a lot in advance!

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I'm unsticking this thread due to the lack of activity in it.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Could anybody translate me this small part ?

I'm very interested in this part, and google translator don't give 100% of the original meaning.

THANKS!

Senza fare nomi, ci può dare un'idea di qualità cerca nel trequartista che manca. Di Cassano aveva detto che non si fidava perchè non faceva abbastanza lavoro in fase di non possesso palla..
    "Cassano nella Sampdoria gioca come attaccante. Se fino a dicembre andrà a giocare in nazionale e giocherà come trequartista, allora lo guarderò bene. Poi deciderò a dicembre".

L'ha stupita il fatto che le sue dichiarzioni abbiano riscosso così tanti pochi appoggi?
    "No".
    Also what is this short question Jose answeres with "Si" ?

3:12

ps. What is the broad saying at 3:18 ?

Last edited by Luka; 23 Aug 09 at 12:33.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Could anybody translate me this small part ?

I'm very interested in this part, and google translator don't give 100% of the original meaning.
    Q: "Without giving names, can you tell which qualities you are looking for in the trequartista you're after. About Cassano you've said that he doesn't fit because he doesn't do enough work when the opponent has possession.."
    A: "Cassano plays as an attacker in Sampdoria. If he, by December, plays for the NT and plays in the trequartista role, then we'll see and decide in December."

The last part I'm not intirely sure, but stupita = surprised, riscosso = reconquered and appoggi = support. I believe the question is whether Mouirnho has been surprised about Cassano's words collecting so little support.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka
    Also what is this short question Jose answeres with "Si" ?

3:12

ps. What is the broad saying at 3:18 ?
    3:12: Not sure at all, but I believe it is something like "even though he has scored against you?" (referring to Mourinho's comment about those who scores against him won't play for him).

3:18: "Mourinho, you talk about the voices of the enemies, but it seems to me that you expected some responses to your Inter Channel interview (18 August, when he commented on Lippi's prediction)...." - I don't get the whole question, but I think that was the spirit of it.
    Last edited by Forza ragazzi; 23 Aug 09 at 14:15.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Thank you very much FR!!!

Yeah, this part about Cassano something I'm very interested. What do you think the journo meant by "little support" ? In the game, in the media(support for calling up for NT) or something else maybe ?

Any chance you could say what this broad is saying there?

(I don't need a direct translation, I just heard Jose saying "Spaletti" and "friends", so I figured out she was fuming to Jose about this or something)
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Thank you very much FR!!!

Yeah, this part about Cassano something I'm very interested. What do you think the journo meant by "little support" ? In the game, in the media(support for calling up for NT) or something else maybe ?

Any chance you could say what this broad is saying there?

(I don't need a direct translation, I just heard Jose saying "Spaletti" and "friends", so I figured out she was fuming to Jose about this or something)
    I honestly have no idea, and I don't why someone would ask Mourinho about it either. Maybe the journalists think Cassano was fishing for compliments for him being more grown-up, but I don't know.

I edited the post, so the broad's question is the 3:18 part but Jose doesn't say Spalletti, the journalist does, but I can't understand anything after "mundo del calcio". But I recognize the word "appoggassi" or something, and that has something to do with support, like I mentioned above. She may be asking him if he was expecting some support for his attack on Lippi from other coaches, among the Spalletti, although I don't understand why she would mention Spalletti specifically.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Thanks FR again!
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Guys, I need some Italian help.
    I am trying to come with a cool motto and thinking along the lines of

"Internazionale for life" or "Nerazzurri for life"

What would be the equivalence in Italian?

Does "Nerazzurri per sempre" work?

Thanks in advance guys.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

it works,it means nerazzurri forever
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Cool thanks.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Inter Forever, or any other dude, good in italian

I kindly ask any of you guys to translate (accuratly!) this little piece:

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=4702
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    - Bergamo, the former referee, did in fact invite Facchetti to dinner. And the conversation was about Bergamo asking for a better place to park. Any other refereeing discussions were not involved.

- Palanca and Gabrilele, former referees, just returned from the suspension in the Coppa Italia match versus Bologna, called Moratti for some favors but he rejected them both.

That is basically it. If there are any mistakes than hopefully someone can point them out.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Thanks IF !!!

Got another 2 small pieces

"E’ incredibile, anzi è ridicolo. Provo una grande tristezza, forse non si rendono conto di quello che è accaduto veramente. Davvero roba da matti, una cosa incredibile, lo dico sinceramente. Mi limito a chiarire solo un punto, che è l'unica cosa che conta: so come ci siamo sempre comportati noi dell’Inter e ho letto come invece si comportavano gli altri. E’ tutto lì, la differenza è evidente, è emersa negli anni scorsi e non c’è altro da aggiungere a riguardo. A questo punto che vadano pure a sbobinare tutto quello che vogliono a Napoli, da parte mia non c’è alcun problema. Davvero qui arriviamo a situazione ridicole. C’è il tentativo di ribaltare la verità emersa e questa è un'ingiustizia".

"Neppure mi ricordavo di questa conversazione, ma se questo è quanto è emerso mi sembra di aver dato la risposta più giusta. Ho sempre avuto rispetto e non mi sono mai permesso di fare qualche cosa di irregolare, qualche passo oltre il consentito. Non scherziamo. Possono dire e fare ciò che vogliono, ma da parte mia sono assolutamente tranquillo. So qual è stato il mio comportamento e quindi che non c’è nulla che io e l'Inter possano temere".
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    Eto'o

"It's incredible, even ridiculous. I'm sad, maybe they dont understand what really happened. It's really crazy stuff, an incredible thing, I say that sincerely. I'm just going to make a point clear, because that's the only thing that counts: I know how we at Inter behaved and I've read how the others behaved. It's everything there, the difference is obvious, it has surfaced in the last years and there is nothing more to add about that. At this point they can go to transcribe everything they want to Napoli, I've got no problems with that. We're really getting to ludicrous situations. There've been intents of overturning the truth and that's an injustice."

"I didn't even remember this conversation, but if this is what has surfaced I think that I've given the "most accurate"(best) answer. I've always had respect and I've never allowed myself to do something out of the rules. Let's not joke about this. They can say and do what they want, but on my part I'm absolutely calm. I know what my behaviour has been and so there's nothing that I or Inter can fear."

There may be some mistakes here. It's hard to translate to english for me.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Thanks !
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    J.zanetti - Ma

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    That seems to me just like the moratti/fachetti one's. Bergamo basicly informing galliani who the ref will be.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com