Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiorentina - Inter (2 Dec 07)

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Fiorentina - Inter (2 Dec 07)

Fiorentina v Inter: disciplinary situation
    Wednesday, 28 November 2007 12:17:51

MILAN - Disciplinary situation for Sunday afternoon's Serie A Week 14 match at the Stadio Artemio Franchi in Florence (kick-off 15:00):

Fiorentina
    Disqualified: Montolivo.
    Cautioned: Pasqual, Vieri.

Inter
    Disqualified: -
    Cautioned: Burdisso, Ibrahimovic, Samuel.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Top of table clash. Expect a hard match at Viola. They are doing well this season but itz time Inter show their dominance again. Expect a hard fought away win.

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Also based on Gazetta's report yesterday we will be without our fans for this one!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Denmark

Fiorentina are terribly inconsistent in terms of quality playing. They were lucky to draw reggina. They will miss montolivo and maybe mutu as well, if mutu plays he wont be in top condition. That will surely limit them immensely as those two are their best players.

We should use the same formation as against fenerbahce.

But we all know that we suck in away games, so its still pretty open.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah we sucked balls in the Olimpico versus Roma... Oh wait? Didn't we thrash them 4-1?

I just hope the Inter players pull their socks up for this one against Fenerbace I didn't see a strong spirit which wanted to win... I want to see some more passion from the players.

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

This is gonna be a terribly hard one, i'm expecting a very willing and high-morale Viola (due to Prandelli's wife death), yet not so good tacticaly for the same reason.
    Either way, we should be able to win it, as most of the derbies, we just have the build, and individual brilliance to turn the game any moment.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

According to C4, Mutu will play

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Viola are an incredibly hard team to play against. The have the the second best defesive record in the league, and have very good yet under rated defenders.
    I would go for a 1-1, but I am hoping for some Ibra magic to see us win this one.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Tough game, no two ways about it. Last year we really took it too them in Florence until Toni made it respectable. Now they don't have Toni but I think overall, they're a more solid side and difficult to break down as already noted. We got 4 teams right on our ass (including Viola) so I would prefer any points, though obviously a win is more desirable.

Also, it should be noted that Viola play in Greece today against AEK in the UEFA Cup. Tiredness could play a factor in Sunday's game.
    Last edited by Choppin Onions; 29 Nov 07 at 08:52.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

I am sure that the Bitch a.k.a Vieiri will throw some Anti-Inter talk once again.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    bobo vieri figlio di puttana.. hopefully he'll get to hand us a favour like in his time at milan.

respect for viola, going to be a tough one
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    I'm pumped up to play them. Feeling mighty confident, as well. It's realistically a very tough away match, but a victory over Vieri is too sweet. Almost feels like a match vs Juventus or Merda. No exaggeration, either.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Spain

If we win this one, this season is going to remind me a lot of the 2006 07 one

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Viola have good defending record, I think we should start this game with an attacking lineup

-----------------------JC---------------------
    Macion-------Samuel-------Chivu-------Maxwell
    JZ----------------Cambiasso--------------Cesar
    ---------------------Deki----------------------
    ---------Ibra-------------------Cruz-----------

Fav. Player
    Guarin,Zanetti

United States

will the cautioned players miss the lazio match with a yellow, or the next one. Because the lazio game was delayed, so how does it work. It would be unfair to miss players that were not originally suspended.

Any way, thsi should be such a great game. Mutu, ibra, vieri, Cruz, ujfalusi, maicon. Some greaet stars, both teams are stacked, and ours is slowly getting players back . Forza inter, i wont make score predictions cuz once i type it, the oppisite tends to happen. Who i think will win is a different story . Forza inter. Hope suazo starts, with cruz coming in later.
    Only One Inter

I'm so high I can eat a Star

Yeah, start with Suazo. Fiorentina will attack, they HAVE to at home. It will open up alot of space for Suazo.

Fav. Player
    Guarin,Zanetti

United States

Yea, all teams have to attack, and playing a defensive game against inter mite not be such a good idea, especially when looking for a win in front of your fans. They will be motivated to score and suazo ibra as strikers should benifit in our favor. Also does anyone no the answer to my question above.? Do the cards carry over to the lazio game or the one that should orignially be next.
    Only One Inter

I'm so high I can eat a Star

Fav. Player
    JZ

Stan did nt look particularly impressive v Fenerbahce. Plus he is coming bak from injury - but knowing Mancini, he wud play Stan.

I wud like to see Jiminez given a full game - but i guess it wud hv to wait.

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

very tough game coming up...fiorentina is playing some good football,it's gonna be a tight one but i think we'll win it eventually FORZA INTER!!!
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF
    ooooh man, my hands are shaking just at the thought of this game!!!
    It's going to be one hell of a match, we have players out injured, but that hasn't stopped us so far, so lets hope we can carry morale from our previous games and bring 3points home to Milan!
    What the eyes do not see, the Heart does not desire.