Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Draw

The Draw

The draw for the Quarter-finals of this seasonīs UEFA Championīs League will take place on Friday at noon.

The teams in the draw:

Real Madrid
    Monaco
    Milan
    Arsenal
    La Coruna
    Lyon
    Chelsea
    FC Porto

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I hope Real and Milan end up against each other so we get rid of one of them
    Ziyad Of Boston

Yeah... But no matter what we can expect some pretty interesting ties...

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I hope to see Real Madrid - Monaco, honestly. I wanna see Morientes prove Valdano & Perez that in football, big name doesn't matter. I thought Morientes was superb in his Real Madrid days but he got shifted out of the squad because of a famous backstabbing bald-headed Brazillian b@stard.

And Milan - Arsenal. I think Arsenal, Milan & Roma are 3 of the best teams in Europe now. So I hope that Arsenal will knock out the d@mned Milan.

Handyo

I agree. We need someone strong to kick out Milan. Monaco, however, would IMO not be favourites against Real Madrid. Although it would be a golden chance for Morientes to prove the Starsuckers wrong.

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

Porto (Por) v Lyon (Fra)
    Real Madrid (Spa) v Monaco (Fra)
    Chelsea (Eng) v Arsenal (Eng)
    Milan (Ita) v Deportivo La Coruna (Spa

I hope Deportivo kick Milan out like they did against Juve.

Either Lyon or Porto are in semifinals.

Good to see Milan facing SuperDepor. But sad thing is that we will see surely CFC vs. Arsenal here in Finland.
    \"Inter is a lovely illness which leaves eternal scars\"

Yeah Chelski - Arsenal will probably also be first priority in Denmark... :roll: I really prefer to see the Superclash between Milan and Depor. Good news is I wonīt see Real Merda again!

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    Good to see there wont be more then one english team in the Semi's! :tongue:
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

I hope to see Morientes put a couple past Madrid, and even better if they are eliminated.
    TI AMO INTER

Bahrain

I hope a french team gets it... :grin:
    Ziyad Of Boston

Since Inter was out of CL I was always cheering for Deportivo and I hope they kick some Milanisti ass like they did with JuveMerda.
    I really belive in them and if they win against Milan final is theirs I assure you. Irrureta is great coach and they have some great players like Valeron, Tristan, Pandiani and etc. Its not gonna be easy for Milan even if they say that they are happy with CL draw.

I am just sad because if we werent knockout we would play against Real Madrid now and that would be clash of clashes.
    I really miss those big games right now!!! :sad:

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    it will be a great time for Morientes to prove Real Merda wrong, but i really don't believe Monaco can go past Real. Arsenal is a good side and will surely beat Chelski, like they did in the EPL. Superdepor have a good squad and i believe they can surely beat Milan if they perform like they did against Juve, maybe even better.

My predictions:

Semi Finals
    Real Merda-Porto
    Depor-Arsenal

Final:
    Real Merda-Arsenal
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Indonesia

My comments:

Chelsea - Arsenal
    The players must be bored of facing each other again. I think this is gonna be the 4th and 5th time that they face each other this season. The previous 3 meeting were all won by Arsenal, all with the same score of 2-1!!! But in CL, it's gonna be a different thing. I think it's really hard to say that Arsenal is gonna beat Chelsea for the 4th/5th time this season. But with Thierry Henry in such a form, who dares to bet against them??? I think both team have a 50-50 chance of going through. Flip a freaking coin if you wanna bet.

Real Madrid - Monaco
    The tie that I've been dreaming!!! Morientes will have to prove that you don't have to be famous to be playing football at the highest level. I think Mori did a good job in his Madrid days only to be backstabbed in the back by the club who replace him with a Brazillian backstabber. I think Monaco has 2 really good players in midfield who'll get the chance to shine at the big stage. I'm talking about Rothen & Giuly. But of course, the 'Galacticos' will be the favourite. After all, they have a good squad and a lot of experiences at this stage. I think it's gonna be 55-45.

AC Milan - Deportivo
    I think Milan currently plays one of the best football in Europe. I still remember that they produced one of the shock of last season when they Inzaghi's hattrick inspired Milan to beat Depor 4-0 at the Riazor. I won't bet in them to repeat the feat but I won't bet against them in qualifying either. I think Depor has been inconsistent in the league so far whereas Milan is firing all gun blazing in Serie A. But Milan's priority this season seems to be in the league whereas Depor may concentrate in CL since they're a little bit far away from the top. This may be a decisive factor. Like Arsenal - Chelsea, flip a freaking coin!!!

Porto - Lyon
    Well, definitely the least-talked about fixture of the round. Honestly, I don't know much about both team. Porto did a superb job in winning the UEFA Cup last season and knocking Man Utd out of the competition. But I remember that Lyon played a good football when we faced them twice last season in this competition. Won't say much, so for the hattrick, flip a freaking coin!!!

Btw, Szutzon, it's impossible for Real Madrid to meat Arsenal in the final since the semis is gonna be like this:
    - Real Madrid/Monaco - Arsenal/Chelsea
    - AC Milan/Deportivo - Porto/Lyon

Hand:wink:yo

Bahrain

So who ar eu guys supporting...Inter isnt their so its the lesser of the evils...So who is the lesser of the evils that u would want to win their next round
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

my favourites to advance to the next round :
    1. Arsenal
    2. Monaco
    3. Depor
    4. Porto

I hope porto and monaco can meet in the final...
    that would be my dream final

Indonesia

Monaco, if I can choose. I'd love to see an underdog upsetting everyone.

Handyo

Bahrain

I would luv an underdog too...Porto,Monaco maybe anything but Milan or arsenal or Real
    Ziyad Of Boston

Indonesia

I don't mind Arsenal. But the thought of Maldini lifting that trophy for the 2nd year in a row...that black & red confetti (The small little pieces of paper)...the celebrations of the Milanisti...Thinking of it makes me sick!!! Hell I won't mind Real Madrid either. Anyone but Milan!!!

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

I am supporting porto now that inter is out.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com