Thread: Floyd "Pretty Boy" Mayweather Jr. vs. Ricky "Hitman" Hatton

Romania

Floyd "Pretty Boy" Mayweather Jr. vs. Ricky "Hitman" Hatton

8 Days until the fight of the year and I can't wait to see Big Floyd knocking the shit out of Hatton. There's only one champion and that's Mayweather!

Who's your favorite?

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

yeah..can't wait for the match..i'll be in a bar with my bro at 4 am watching the show...FORZA HATTON....KICK THE SHIITTT OUTAA THAT BASTARD!!!
    Timisoara is with you merda juneweather!!!
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

Romania

Man get the **** off! You support Freaky "Fattan"? You lost it amigo!

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

Hatton totally destroyed Kostya Tszyu and messed him up like no other and prior to that Kostya was the man like roy Jone jr...and thats some feat...so naturally im going for Hatton because he messed up an Aussie..its sort of respect

Mayweather is class... but my favourite boxers are Mikkel Kessler and Anthony the man Mundine

if i hate any boxers its the germans Sven Ottke i think his name is...never fight outside of Germany phag
    "And this one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy",

Fav. Player
    Stankovic

Way to close to call this fight - cant wait for Sat and hopefully The Hitman will teach Mayweather a lesson or two
    When you scored you went to celebrate with Mancini. What did you want to do to him?
    "I shook him a bit; I could have hurt him... (smiles). Jokes aside, when you score a goal there are ten seconds in which you forget everything."

Stankovic after milan match

Romania

Just 2 days until the big fight!

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

Muhahah,just some hour left till the fight...going out later to drink some beer and cheer for Hatton ....oh man..i can't wait for him to beat the s*** outta juneweather!!

Romania

9 hours until the game... Just so you know sergiu; Nobody can beat Mayweather at the moment! His odds are around 1.60. I'm gonna bet 25 Euros on the fight even if I have a strange feeling that it will end as a draw.
    Ooooooh, forza Inter, non mollare, vincerai! / E quando dalla Curva questo coro sentirai /
    Internazionale non ti lasceremo mai!

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by INTER View Post
    9 hours until the game... Just so you know sergiu; Nobody can beat Mayweather at the moment! His odds are around 1.60. I'm gonna bet 25 Euros on the fight even if I have a strange feeling that it will end as a draw.
    nobody BUT Hatton ....if it's gonna be a draw i'm gonna destroy my TV

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by sergiu.inter View Post
    if it's gonna be a draw i'm gonna destroy my TV
    If it's going to be a draw then something was fishy from the beginning! The odds are around 21.00 for a draw. Imagine someone important who might be placing half a million on this.

Oh and btw are you going to sleep and wake up at 4 or are you going to be awake until then?
    Ooooooh, forza Inter, non mollare, vincerai! / E quando dalla Curva questo coro sentirai /

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

If it's going to be a draw then something was fishy from the beginning! The odds are around 21.00 for a draw. Imagine someone important who might be placing half a million on this.

Oh and btw are you going to sleep and wake up at 4 or are you going to be awake until then?

atm my bro is having a fight with his girlfriend and as soon as he'll finish i'll know exactly what we're doing..if we're meeting now i'm gonna stay awake out in town if not i'm gonna sleep and wake up at 4 u?
    well..it might be a draw u know..usually they f*** up these kinda important matches even if one has a slight advantage they still say it's a draw...so it's gonna be KO or draw

Romania

I think I'll stay awake all night even if I'm sleepy as ****. If I get some sleep now, I'm 100% sure I won't wake up in time for the game.

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

yeah...i'm sleepy as hell too....so i think i'll shut down till 4 am i'll wake u up if u wanna .....is there smth interesting on tv this evening/night/morning? till the match begins?

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by sergiu.inter View Post
    is there smth interesting on tv this evening/night/morning? till the match begins?
    I'm sure I'll find something. Discovery Channel is great for me even as a last resort.

So sad to see that not too many people from this forum are interested into tonight's game.

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

I'm sure I'll find something. Discovery Channel is great for me even as a last resort.

So sad to see that not too many people from this forum are interested into tonight's game.

yeah...we'll,not many people are really into boxing in general
    i'm watching k1 now..maybe i won't sleep either...but we'll talk later if u'll be here when Hatton is gonna kick ass

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

expected result!!! as much as i dont like mayweather, i must say that he reminded that pitbull that its not a bar fight. sadly, no showdown.
    Black N Blue Heart

Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

he just was lucky

Romania

In the end it's only one and that's Floyd "The Undefeated Champion" Mayweather!

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Lucky? Mayweather is a beast.

I cannot begin to count the number of times I see people counting out 'Money May' in rounds 3 or 4. Listen up, there is no better boxer in the world today. Mayweather knows how to sit, soak in the pressure and take his shots. He is a textbook fighter. Technique and skill all wrapped up equals an undeafeated champion. World class.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
    Lucky? Mayweather is a beast.

I cannot begin to count the number of times I see people counting out 'Money May' in rounds 3 or 4. Listen up, there is no better boxer in the world today. Mayweather knows how to sit, soak in the pressure and take his shots. He is a textbook fighter. Technique and skill all wrapped up equals an undeafeated champion. World class.
    Agreed 100%
    When ever i see him i fear that he loses after i have seen the first 2 rounds but then he comes out and just busts the opponent. It s incredibly how he seems to be able to step up he s game when he needs t.

Anyway i realy thought he deserved to win today he just was great after like 3 rounds.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti