Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

Thread: "Lost" players

  1. #1
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,465
    Thanked
    522 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF

    "Lost" players

    A quest to find players that we have forgotten through the years

    Whatever happened to Sergio Conceicao and Vampeta?

  2. #2
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    7,726
    Thanked
    3,681 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Sergio Conceicao is currently playing 2 kilometers away from my home.

    However, I think the most forgotten player all time is Rivaldo. He's lost because of an idiot with the name Carlo Ancelotti. Sure his end is not as bad as Conceicao, but it's still Rivaldo.

    Kallon is in Saudi Arabia btw. Andres Guly is in Qatar.

    What a team we used to have.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

  3. #3
    Hammoudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    13,378
    Thanked
    10 times
    Fav. Player
    Internazionale



    Yes Adnan, and Cuper was horrible

  4. #4
    sergiu.inter's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Jul 07
    Posts
    2,405
    Thanked
    197 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

    Romania

    Where is gresko??
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

    Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

  5. #5
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,465
    Thanked
    522 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    Rivaldo spent a couple of seasons at Olympiakos and was released this summer by the chairman, desite the fans demands to keep him. He went to AEK instead, who lost to Sevilla in 3rd qual of Champions League...

  6. #6
    Suneet's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 06
    Posts
    16,285
    Thanked
    2,060 times
    Fav. Player
    # 3

    India

    Forum Supporter
    When I hear Rivaldo, I remember only one thing Barcelona 3- Valencia 2


    Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.




  7. #7
    Michal's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Feb 06
    Posts
    3,203
    Thanked
    5 times
    Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can



    Quote Originally Posted by sergiu.inter View Post
    Where is gresko??
    Bayer Leverkusen, can't see my signature???
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

    But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

  8. #8
    1919's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Apr 05
    Posts
    6,646
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ



    Karagounis??? Where is he playing thiz days?

  9. #9
    Pajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 06
    Posts
    35,934
    Thanked
    20,800 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

    Macedonia

    10 years of FIF
    R.Carlos?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

    Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

  10. #10

    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    1,961
    Thanked
    43 times

    Romania

    Quote Originally Posted by 1919 View Post
    Karagounis??? Where is he playing thiz days?
    If I'm not mistaken he plays quite good at Panathinaikos.
    Ooooooh, forza Inter, non mollare, vincerai! / E quando dalla Curva questo coro sentirai /
    Internazionale non ti lasceremo mai!

  11. #11
    Pajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 06
    Posts
    35,934
    Thanked
    20,800 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

    Macedonia

    10 years of FIF
    What about Dalmat?? I liked that guy...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

    Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

  12. #12
    Suneet's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 06
    Posts
    16,285
    Thanked
    2,060 times
    Fav. Player
    # 3

    India

    Forum Supporter
    I think Racing Santander, he thought of himself as the next Zizou, too big headed, but was very promising then.


    Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.




  13. #13
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,465
    Thanked
    522 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    pajo, are you serious? Roberto Carlos? I thought you watched Inter games...

  14. #14
    Gaetan's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jul 04
    Posts
    3,512
    Thanked
    105 times

    Haiti

    10 years of FIF
    Last I heard about Stephane Dalmat was that he was playing for Racing Santander. Obviously, that was a while ago so I decided to look him up on Wikipedia right now. According to them, he was let go on a free transfer and went back to France. Specifically, he went to Bordeaux. The stats show that he only recorded 14 appearances with one lousy goal. Throughout his summary, it is highlighted that he was suppose to be the next 'Zidane'. Right now he is at FC Sochaux-Montbeliard...whatever that means. I have no clue if that's first, second, third division football.

    I remember loving him so much that I wanted Inter to sign his little brother, Wilfred. Talent can only do so much. Stephane Dalmat is a player I casually always wonder what he could have been had he been humble and had the right attitude. Hector Cuper marked the end for any weak minded players at Inter, and for that we must thank him.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

  15. #15

    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    1,961
    Thanked
    43 times

    Romania

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
    Right now he is at FC Sochaux-Montbeliard...whatever that means. I have no clue if that's first, second, third division football.
    They are a 1st division club. I used to like watching Lens & Sochaux when they were playing in the Uefa Cup, but now Sochaux it's in a critical situation in Ligue 1.
    Ooooooh, forza Inter, non mollare, vincerai! / E quando dalla Curva questo coro sentirai /
    Internazionale non ti lasceremo mai!

  16. #16
    cozzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 06
    Posts
    619
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Stankovic



    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko View Post
    A quest to find players that we have forgotten through the years

    Whatever happened to Sergio Conceicao and Vampeta?
    Great topic Yuko!!!

    I think Vampeta was the worst footballer i have ever seen in my life!! I bet he has probably retired now. I wonder what Ciril Domoraud is now. How we bought a player of this 'quality' still amazes me to this day. You would have though we would have a top class scouting network
    When you scored you went to celebrate with Mancini. What did you want to do to him?
    "I shook him a bit; I could have hurt him... (smiles). Jokes aside, when you score a goal there are ten seconds in which you forget everything."

    Stankovic after milan match

  17. #17
    Michal's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Feb 06
    Posts
    3,203
    Thanked
    5 times
    Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can



    Benoît Cauet?
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

    But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

  18. #18
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,465
    Thanked
    522 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    I think Cauet retired 1-2 seasons after leaving us...

  19. #19
    Michal's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Feb 06
    Posts
    3,203
    Thanked
    5 times
    Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can



    You are wrong. He retired later and now we can hear him during important games together with His Majesty Roberto Scarpini.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

    But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

  20. #20
    Pajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 06
    Posts
    35,934
    Thanked
    20,800 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

    Macedonia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko View Post
    pajo, are you serious? Roberto Carlos? I thought you watched Inter games...
    I'm kidding man, don't take everything seriouz...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

    Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •