Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 130

Thread: Cagliari - Inter (16 Dec 07)

  1. #1
    Michal's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Feb 06
    Posts
    3,203
    Thanked
    5 times
    Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can



    Cagliari - Inter (16 Dec 07)

    Cagliari v Inter: disciplinary situation
    Thursday, 13 December 2007 14:40:11

    MILAN - Disciplinary situation for this coming Sunday evening's Serie A Week 16 match at the Stadio Sant'Elia in Cagliari:

    Cagliari
    Disqualified: -
    Cautioned: Biondini, Ferri.

    Inter
    Disqualified: Ibrahimovic.
    Cautioned: Burdisso.

    Forza Inter!!!
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

    But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

  2. #2
    Choppin Onions's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Aug 04
    Posts
    8,939
    Thanked
    5,385 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

    Canada

    66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    A possible let down game. We're the best in Italy and Cagliari is one of the worst, if not the worst. No time to get complacent with the derby della maduninna next weekend. It should be known that Gobbi and Roma also have somewhat tricky ties this weekend (Lazio and Torino away)

  3. #3
    Suneet's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 06
    Posts
    16,285
    Thanked
    2,060 times
    Fav. Player
    # 3

    India

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BrAD View Post
    A possible let down game. We're the best in Italy and Cagliari is one of the worst, if not the worst. No time to get complacent with the derby della maduninna next weekend. It should be known that Gobbi and Roma also have somewhat tricky ties this weekend (Lazio and Torino away)
    I think this is the kind of weekend we can take advantage of Gobbi and Roma's tricky ties. Frankly, it is in games like this we made a difference last season.


    Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.




  4. #4
    sergiu.inter's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Jul 07
    Posts
    2,405
    Thanked
    197 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

    Romania

    It's not such an easy game as it seem as first sight but we can easily win if the boys concentrate and play a good game like they did till now
    hope lazio and torino will help us in extending our lead FORZA INTER!!!
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

    Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

  5. #5
    lonewolf19's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Jan 07
    Posts
    11,537
    Thanked
    351 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Taiwan

    should have no problem of dispatching them... they have the worst defense in Italy and I failed to see how we cant score even without Ibra. Like others, keep doing what we are doing and concentrated we will be fine. Since we have a Coppa in between derby and this match we can field most first team this game.
    Good luck team!

  6. #6
    Michal's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Feb 06
    Posts
    3,203
    Thanked
    5 times
    Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can



    Cagliari at home - 1 win, 2 draws and 4 losses
    Inter away - 4 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses

    Can't see any problem here even our coach is a clueless idiot and whole our team sucks.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

    But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

  7. #7
    ben_inter_ibrahimovic's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 May 07
    Posts
    29
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    ibrahimovic adr



    Forza Inter 3-0

    ibra x2
    Jiminez come on
    FORZA INTERNAZIONALE!
    MILAN MERDA

  8. #8
    kylan05's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Dec 07
    Posts
    2,077
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    No Milan player

    United States

    Looks like we'll see Cruz-Suazo with Jimenez behind them. Maybe Cruz can make another goal here..

  9. #9
    Sensing Crespo and Cruz, Suazo in the second half

    Wonder if there will be a crowd, last time there wasn't much

  10. #10
    Michal's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Feb 06
    Posts
    3,203
    Thanked
    5 times
    Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can



    Quote Originally Posted by ben_inter_ibrahimovic View Post
    Forza Inter 3-0

    ibra x2
    Jiminez come on
    Ibra is disqualified. Anyway, this post reminds me some members who used to support one of our CL opponents in a group stage.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

    But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

  11. #11
    Ronald's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    604
    Thanked
    11 times



    Cagliari aren't the best team around, nonetheless Aquafresca and Foggia are not to be taken lightly...

    We should start Suazo against his old teamates IMO alongside Cruz! I watched Crespo against PSV and he had a really bad game, probably due to lack of match practice this year, nonetheless it's better not to risk it at this point! 3 points are crucial to hold on/increase the lead from last week!
    Cartman: Shut up Kyle! Shut your Goddamn' Jew mouth! You're the reason that there's war in the Middle East.

  12. #12
    lonewolf19's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Jan 07
    Posts
    11,537
    Thanked
    351 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Taiwan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald View Post
    Cagliari aren't the best team around, nonetheless Aquafresca and Foggia are not to be taken lightly...

    We should start Suazo against his old teamates IMO alongside Cruz! I watched Crespo against PSV and he had a really bad game, probably due to lack of match practice this year, nonetheless it's better not to risk it at this point! 3 points are crucial to hold on/increase the lead from last week!
    Aquafresca is injured and is not available for this match

  13. #13
    Score Icardi Score Nyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Nov 07
    Posts
    12,004
    Thanked
    7,838 times
    Fav. Player
    Burdisso

    Canada

    16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    Inter are gone 3 -0.
    Best match thread opener ever.

  14. #14
    golazo's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 07
    Posts
    145
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    "La Panter



    I would like to see Suazo start in his old home of more than 7 years--I think he deserves the almost certain homage he will get from all of Cagliari. Plus, who knows this field/stadium better than he? (The good thing is that in addition to all of this he actually deserves the start over Crespo based on current form).


    Suazo - Cruz (Crespo 2nd half for Cruz)

    ---Jiminez---- right behind them.

    Forza Inter e Forza Pantera!
    Fecha 10, David Suazo (Inter vs Genoa): 9
    La gran figura de la cancha y de la fecha (junto a Trezeguet), y eso que jugó apenas 25 minutos. Volvió con todas sus calidades, la velocidad, las percusiones entre muchos defensores, la definición delante del arquero. Ahora Mancini tiene una verdadera arma mortal a su disposición para cerrar los partidos estando en ventaja.

    --Por Vito De Palma, ESPNdeportes.com

  15. #15
    Score Icardi Score Nyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Nov 07
    Posts
    12,004
    Thanked
    7,838 times
    Fav. Player
    Burdisso

    Canada

    16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    Is Jimenez fit to play?! If so the score's gonna be 4 -0 with a Jimenez brace, Cruz goal and Suazo goal. If not the score's gonna 3 -0 with a Suazo brace and Cruz goal.
    Best match thread opener ever.

  16. #16
    Kato's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jun 05
    Posts
    4,811
    Thanked
    623 times
    Fav. Player
    CN69

    Italy

    10 years of FIF
    hopefully this shouldnt be too hard, wouldnt mind seeing suazo, cruz and crespo again actually.

    At least Ibra is getting some rest before the derby anyway.

    Whatever we play we need these 3 pts, keep us steady at the top and the mentality good for the derby

    Forza magica inter
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

    Liberta' per gli ultras

    No al calcio moderno


  17. #17
    mexican_azzurri's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Aug 07
    Posts
    1,434
    Thanked
    126 times
    Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Cre

    Mexico

    I hope that the guys are concentrated in this "easy" match, is a good opportunity to make more difference respect to roma...i want see to Bolozoni in this match...

  18. #18
    Jimmy
    Guest
    Am I the only one feeling content over each game that doesn't have Juve, Milan, Roma, Fiorentina or Palermo in it? I don't like the feeling. I miss Pazza Inter. Where I couldn't plan my days, not expecting my mood to be for the rest of the week. It was a hoot. My unpredicability was something to look forward. Now I basically already know that I will turn on 338 on Swedish tele-text and enjoy the table for a whole week. Analyse the superiour goal-difference we have, and look at the fixtures: "Yes, three easy points yet again. Now who are Milan, Roma and Juve playing?"

    That said, Cagliari is our Livorno. We can lose points here. Especially at night. Not sure that has any logical explanation, besides my own jinx. I don't like waiting for evening games. It phucks up occassionally. Will it this time? No, don't think so. We are prepared, and with a game against Reggina mid-week, no point playing reserves either.

    What worries me? A midfield where Cambiasso is our most offensive player and a duo of Cruz-Crespo. Come on Maicon!

  19. #19
    Suneet's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 06
    Posts
    16,285
    Thanked
    2,060 times
    Fav. Player
    # 3

    India

    Forum Supporter
    I want to see Crespo Suazo and a rock midfield..

    Last seasons game their fans werent allowed hence the low attendance, I remember the game well because it was the 1st I watched on my 'then' brand new WEGA..


    Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.




  20. #20
    Score Icardi Score Nyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Nov 07
    Posts
    12,004
    Thanked
    7,838 times
    Fav. Player
    Burdisso

    Canada

    16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    Am I the only one feeling content over each game that doesn't have Juve, Milan, Roma, Fiorentina or Palermo in it? I don't like the feeling. I miss Pazza Inter. Where I couldn't plan my days, not expecting my mood to be for the rest of the week. It was a hoot. My unpredicability was something to look forward. Now I basically already know that I will turn on 338 on Swedish tele-text and enjoy the table for a whole week. Analyse the superiour goal-difference we have, and look at the fixtures: "Yes, three easy points yet again. Now who are Milan, Roma and Juve playing?"

    That said, Cagliari is our Livorno. We can lose points here. Especially at night. Not sure that has any logical explanation, besides my own jinx. I don't like waiting for evening games. It phucks up occassionally. Will it this time? No, don't think so. We are prepared, and with a game against Reggina mid-week, no point playing reserves either.

    What worries me? A midfield where Cambiasso is our most offensive player and a duo of Cruz-Crespo. Come on Maicon!
    I too hate late games. It's in the afternoon for me but it messes up my whole Sunday. Saturdays aren't so bad though. I'm not to wary of this challenge we just need to keep an eye on Foggia and I believe we should be able to crush Cagliari.
    Best match thread opener ever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •