Thread: Buon giorno regazzi

0 times
    Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Buon giorno regazzi

Sono Interista pazzo!

I've been reading the posts here for quite a while. When I'm at work, I use these forums as a way to keep progress on the mid-week matches. The member who posts the highlights from the (Arab?) website is my hero.

Now I have finally come out of the shadows to begin sharing my thoughts opinions and other nonsense. As I have previously stated, I grew up in Milan and have always been loyal to Inter. I am also a strong supporter of the Azzurri. I now live in Indianapolis, IN, USA, which is a lonely place to be a calcio fan. There are few football fans about but they are all EPL supporters. There is a local English pub showing the upcoming Liverpool/Inter matches - I will be there in full Nerazzurri pride. I'll post pictures of that!

My father-in-law is from France so we have a very friendly rivalry going there with our national sides. The first world cup of my marriage to his daughter, Italy beat France in a world cup final while she wore an Italia kit. I can tell you he didn't speak to me for a few weeks.

Needless to say, I'm in need of a community for my addiction to the greatest club in football. Forza Inter!

Sempre Inerista,

42 times

Welcome Baz!
    Ooooooh, forza Inter, non mollare, vincerai! / E quando dalla Curva questo coro sentirai /
    Internazionale non ti lasceremo mai!

2,057 times
    Fav. Player
    # 3

Forum Supporter
    Welcome mate, great to know you've survived the EPL brainwash. Forza Inter!!

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

20,704 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

2 10 years of FIF
    Nice introduction mate...

Welcome and keep positng...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

7,994 times

10 years of FIF
    welcome bazza. hope you enjoy your time here mate.