Thread: INTER games on TV (USA)

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

United States

INTER games on TV (USA)

Hey all...for u that's residing in US, how often do you get to watch INTER games on TV?

Right now I'm only relying on FSC. (I have cable- Bright House Networks, if anyone knows). That's as good as it gets. They didn't even have any Inter games in the previous years. And the only reason they have them now is (I think) coz Inter is the defending champion.

I would really love to be able to watch Inter in Champions. Thinking about subscribing to ESPNSoccernet, but how are they doing with Champions Leagues INTER's matches, does anybody know?

Would really love to watch all INTER games including Coppa and Primavera, but I know that's way too much to ask.

Last alternative is Internet TV. Anybody have any suggestions about this? How much they cost, quality of show, hassles in installing softwre (if any), etcetc..

Thanks in advance my fellow Interisti!
    I learned about love, faith, and patience from Massimo Moratti.

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

No need to start this thread, you should discuss it here.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

United States

Thanks, Michal. I just clicked on the link, it gave me this message:

"vBulletin Message
    kylan05, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home"

What does that mean?
    I learned about love, faith, and patience from Massimo Moratti.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

FSC has pretty much every game. the reasons they havent in the past was until last year they did not have serie a rights. coppa games are on goltv. as for primavera games, i dont think primavera sides ever get coverage anywhere.

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by il magnifico View Post
    as for primavera games, i dont think primavera sides ever get coverage anywhere.
    Beside Inter Channel.
    Ooooooh, forza Inter, non mollare, vincerai! / E quando dalla Curva questo coro sentirai /
    Internazionale non ti lasceremo mai!

ESPNDeportes has shown every Inter match in UCL this year. Between FSC and ESPND, I think that 95% of all Inter matches in Serie A and UCL has been on tv in the States this year.