Greece

10 years of FIF

L'equipe's "Best Eleven" for 2007

Laugh freely...

Buffon

Dani Alves---Vidic---Gallas---Evra

Kaka---Gerrard---Fabregas---C.Ronaldo

Drogba---van Nistelrooy

So no Maicon, no Ibrahimovic and some choices there are rather comical I'm sure I could select 11 different players and defeat this team 9 times out of 10

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

speechless esp on the back 4..... vidic and Evra as Europe's best....

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    LOL

I dont give a sh!t about best 11 until there is no Zanetti in it
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    All respect to Ruud, but it has to be Ibra - Drogba
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Buffon: gobbi.
    Alves: Brazilian.
    Vidic: England.
    Gallas: England.
    Evra: England.
    Kaka: Brazilian.
    Gerrard: England.
    Fabregas: England.
    C.Ronaldo: England.
    Drogba: England.
    Van Nistelrooy: Real Madrid.

They didn't break FIFA's rules.

Although, they didn't choose any Barca player. They violated a clause in FIFA's books, but as long as there are no Inter players, I think Blatter will forgive them.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf19 View Post
    speechless esp on the back 4..... vidic and Evra as Europe's best....
    Lonewolf...bros have you seen Vidic play?he is the best CB in the EPL by FAAR...one of the best CB's in the world

this bloke played against BBilan with a broken collarbone last year in the CL semis...9 weeks out and then straight into Fergies 11 against BBilan...that is respect by Fergie
    "And this one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy",

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyblanco View Post
    Lonewolf...bros have you seen Vidic play?he is the best CB in the EPL by FAAR...one of the best CB's in the world

this bloke played against BBilan with a broken collarbone last year in the CL semis...9 weeks out and then straight into Fergies 11 against BBilan...that is respect by Fergie

or, look at the result, stupidity?

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

Quote Originally Posted by browha View Post
    or, look at the result, stupidity?
    in what sense?...A fully fit Wes Brown couldnt polish Vidic's boots...Rio at his best not even near Vidic...

Greece

10 years of FIF
    The fact that Wes Brown is crap does not suggest that Vidic is the best

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

Quote Originally Posted by Yuko View Post
    The fact that Wes Brown is crap does not suggest that Vidic is the best

browha was talking about the result of the 2nd leg and taking the piss out of Vidic who came back especially for this game and semi injured too..so dont confuse your draws and cupboards and put the pots,pans and cutlury in the right place Yuko ...check the stove,gas is off ok

Browha doesnt talk about United's lucky win against BBilan in the dying seconds nor the splendor of the two UTD's CB's for that 1ST semi CL game Heinze and Brown..who were clumsly and falling on top of eachother frequently...up until that game or hould i say his injury Vida was number 1.

i dont have anything against Evra's criticism but Vidic's i do....the man i a freak and saved UTD many times in the CL and premiership...CLASS

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    For 2007, I think it's fair to choose Materazzi and Vidic. However, Matrix was definitely the best out of them.

I can't think about any other defenders. I would break my keyboard before I type names like Cannavaro, Nesta, Rio and all that crap.

Ramos is a defender who had a good year, though.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Greece

10 years of FIF
    benny I thought you meant that Vidic is one of the best coz he played with a broken collarbone instaed of a fully fit Wes Brown Still, seeing again what you wrote, this just makes him the best Man Utd central defender, not the best in the world.

I wouldn't put Materazzi either. The guy was 3 months out injured, and given that there was a 2.5 month break during the summer, he only played for 6.5 months at most.
    And the choice of Buffon is funny as hell! However good he is, half a season in Serie B....I rest my case

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

benny I thought you meant that Vidic is one of the best coz he played with a broken collarbone instaed of a fully fit Wes Brown
    yeah even that is respect for itself from SAF and that to me is more than enough....C ronaldo and Drogba are also worthy of that list IMO

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

I usually ignore these lists. Why do you guys have to post these stupid lists, and then make fun of them? If you dont like it, ignore it.

I dont know how good Vidic is. The only time I saw him play was with Milan in CL 2nd leg, and Kaka was running past by him like it was a practice game.
    Another thing I remember about Vidic is that he had agreed his move to Fiorentina before MAnU offered him more, and he decided to break he pre-signed contract with Viola. I bet he is glad he did break it off. There was no way, he would get the hype he is getting these days, if he was at Viola.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Buffon - Still living off the glory of WC06, he is the best keeper in Italy but I would still have Cech ahead of him despite a few dodgy games for Chelsea recently

Dani Alves - I would argue that it should be Maicon and that is not just because he is an Inter player.

Vidic - Top 3 defender in England, top 5 in Europe, brilliant header of the ball defensively and attacking.

Gallas - Materazzi/Puyol/Carragher?????????

Evra - When he first went to Man Utd he was crap and we looked like to have got the better deal by getting Grosso, but now I think we got the worse deal.

Kaka - I would love to have him at Inter, despite him playing for Milan I cannot dislike him as he is a brilliant player.

Gerrard - Usually brilliant for Liverpool, usually shit for England.

Fabregas - Added goals to his game, much more irreplaceable for Arsenal than Vieira ever was.

C.Ronaldo - Goals, skill, heading, passing, 2nd only to Kaka for me in terms of best player in the world currently.

Drogba - Pace, power, goals, an all round brilliant striker. Drogba and Ibra at Inter would be AWESOME and he would show Adriano what could and should have been.

van Nistelrooy - Goals, nothing more, nothing less. If you need someone to score every other game, there is no one better. I would prefer Ibra though
    Noi abbiamo un argentino che gioca al calcio meglio di Pel

Hungary

Laugh freely...

---Evra
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w_zR...eature=related
    anyone remembers???
    Evra = Mr 'Bodycheck To Your Own Teammate' in Year 2007
    "All right, Mr. Wright!" - Gyrgy Szepesi, 1953. 11. 25., Wembley (Hungary-England)