Thread: Your Favourite Websites

1,503 times
    Fav. Player
    El Principe

30 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF

Your Favourite Websites

I'm curious to know your top 10 list of websites (apart from FI). Maybe we can find cool stuff looking at each other's list. And it will be fun anyway! Ok, here I go:

1. Well, of course. This is a great site, I know some of you have problems with it, especially the English version, but if you look at other football sites you'll see how bad they are!

2. Ok don't laugh... I just love Garfield!

3. A great way to check all your email accounts in the same place. And it's useful when my Yahoo Mail page won't load. It used to be much better, but it still lets me keep in touch with Italian sport's news.

5. This lets me host pictures to post in forums.

6. Here I buy my dvds.

7. This is an English dvd rental site.

8. Ermm... this is a great source of Christina Aguilera's pics

9. Great chat site.

10. transfer market's page.

Well that's it, your turn now!
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

95 times

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Here you go Frisko, just to kill some of your curiosity - My home - Only during the silly season - I like their serie A stats database - not too bad - If you are looking for reliable info mixed with GREAT journalistic, this is the place. (nothing for kids who crave for gossip) - Swedish based interisti - Iranian/International sport/general forum.
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe