Thread: Answer?

Fav. Player
    Capello Milito

Sweden

Answer?

What is the white sock or thing all of our players are wearing in their boot that shows? They ussualy have it when thhey play matches....

Why do they have that?

For example look at these links/ look at chivu´s boots , he has a white thing their?

http://www.cristianchivu.ro/index.php?page=gallery#

http://www.cristianchivu.ro/index.php?page=gallery#

CAn someone answer please....

Romania

I don't know what socks are you talking about.
    Ooooooh, forza Inter, non mollare, vincerai! / E quando dalla Curva questo coro sentirai /
    Internazionale non ti lasceremo mai!

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

It's a bandage they use for their ankles or another type of bandage to keep their socks tight and still.. In training they only have socks as I can see..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

The tape on the socks are used to keep the base of the chin guard up and not slip to the inside of the footb, that for the chin guards that come with no ankle support

Fav. Player
    Capello Milito

Sweden

I have shinguards without ankle support, mena should I tape on my ankle or above my ankle?

Is that bandage they are wearing or is it tape?

thx guys

Quote Originally Posted by 8ballmjg View Post
    I have shinguards without ankle support, mena should I tape on my ankle or above my ankle?

Is that bandage they are wearing or is it tape?

thx guys
    It depends on the person and the chin guard, Ihave an addidas chinguard without an ankle support and I use tape to secue it in place so as not to slip into the shoe

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

If you have a chinguard without an ankle support you should tape your leg under AND above chinguard, so it can stay in one position and be unable to move up or down..

I personally use a chinboard with ankle support..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

I am just telling that from my experiende, I don't wear a chin guard without putting a tape under it only

But now, I kinda stopped playing all together with the chin guard, I find it hampring me a lot but the tackles are pure PAIN!! But I try not to think about it

Fav. Player
    Adriano

its normally tape, but can also be a different sock.

like has been said above, most players will tape their shin guards into place to keep them from moving own their legs during the game.

for other players, they will wear a different sock inside their boots than the team sock for personal comfort and/or other reasons. thus, because they must wear the uniform sock, they will cut to foot part out of the sock and tape it to their other sock above the boot. see cristiano ronaldo for a good example of this. but in doing this the tape connecting the too socks also serves the job of holding the shin guard in place.

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    dude its just normal tape i use it when i go play football it mainly to hold up your shin pads for not colliding with your foot because it can seriously hurt when u run it feels like its cutting into you