Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A change in the management team

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Durai View Post
    yeah i get the feeling han caught tim in bed with hamed.......could explain why hamed hasnt posted for a long time no.......also i think there might be bun in the oven.....

aahahhahahah sorry that was to good

Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Michal

Anyway, all this circus confirms it is a right time to leave this forum. Have a nice time here and don't forget, you will always find me on MSN or ICQ (or our new forum).

Adieu...

now that you have had your whinge/cry, can you at least please retain just some of your dignity by kindly ****ing off now, instead of still logging on here and pissing people off.

much appreciated.

take your fuking 'my zvolen' bullshit with you. cheers.
    Last edited by Jimmy; 07 Jan 08 at 12:36.
    hal says:
    but u should see the curves ive formed on the stomach i love touching myslef
    hal says:
    there i said it.

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

It is great to see you here pablito. Please stay here and don't follow others who are leaving this forum. Please, do it for me.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Nice one pablito, if you're out than you're out. I have nothing against you Michal but coming here and spamming on everything you loved yesterday is pretty low even for guy from Cheszoslovakia.

You have your place now, I wish you all the best and don't come back.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    A Bosnian is saying that about Czechs and Slovaks

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    It's nice to see that Michal finally find his partner for life, you have 18, right?
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Also here: stop the bs guys, it doesn't lead to anything...

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Speechless..

I guess problems existed before and this prank just made them intolerable..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmann View Post
    Speechless..

I guess problems existed before and this prank just made them intolerable..
    where have u been for the past few years wittman?
    Last edited by Jimmy; 07 Jan 08 at 19:48.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

I pretty much figured out the problem, and posted it in the shout box, but I am just gonna copy it now, and post it here.

[Today 13:38] shahz_nerazzurri: The battle of the drama queens wages on. [Today 13:40] shahz_nerazzurri: We hve been divided in to two groups. [Today 13:40] shahz_nerazzurri: As I have said before, the basic problem was the lack of respect of authoritaay. [Today 13:42] Yuko: can you be more specific...shahz is gonna analyze the problem now [Today 13:44] shahz_nerazzurri: Well Michal was made a mod, even if no one actually thought he was. He pretty much realized that members were never gonna respect his authoritaay on this forum. [Today 13:45] shahz_nerazzurri: Enricos was made an admin, and he had no right to be an admin. people usually thought of HAn, jimmi, and Timmi as the authoritaay figure. [Today 13:47] shahz_nerazzurri: Enricos decided to show his authoritaay, when he changed everyone's nick back. Most people wanted their old nicks back. nothnig wrong with that. But then Enricos lashed out at Tim. [Today 13:47] shahz_nerazzurri: Timmi felt that Enricos wasnst respecting his Authoritaay. [Today 13:48] shahz_nerazzurri: KT, well she only became a mod, cause she was the only female in this forum. CAn you blame people for not respecting her authoritaay? [Today 13:49] shahz_nerazzurri: 3 out of the 4 central figures, in this highly anticipated drama, had powers of authoritaay that didnt belong to them. So how do they expect people to respect to their authoritaay. [Today 13:50] shahz_nerazzurri: at the end of it all, Michal, Kt, and Timmi got tired, and just said "Screw you guys, we are leaving this forum" [Today 13:50] Katie: [Today 13:50] Katie: and then decided their own forum was actually a lot cooler [Today 13:53] shahz_nerazzurri: no its not. but you may think it is. Cause over their, people are gonna respect your authoritaay. [Today 13:55] shahz_nerazzurri: Also Michal felt that Enricos wasnt respecting his authoritaay, by changing his nick. ITs not Enricos fault, that MIchal cahnged his nick at the same time, when TImmi deciced to pull the prank. [Today 13:55] shahz_nerazzurri: At the end of the day, Michal was just ebing a drama queen.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    So, shahz. Are you trying to say the forum is as good as it was a couple of years back then? And the problems that KT, Tim, and Michal claimed are non-existant?

Because that's pretty much what I understood from your post.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Michal View Post
    It is great to see you here pablito. Please stay here and don't follow others who are leaving this forum. Please, do it for me.
    lol unbelievable. his still here.
    somone ban him
    hal says:
    but u should see the curves ive formed on the stomach i love touching myslef
    hal says:
    there i said it.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Apologies for the late reply to this thread. Really struggling for any Internet access during the holidays (What timing for this to happen ) and right now, I'm even posting using Materazzi-speed connection.

I just want to say that I was not blaming any sides for this problem. I just did not want the forum to be threatened with a demand from a clique that states the forum should unreasonable sack an admin. For the record, Erik may not be that Roy Keane type of leader, but he has helped us A LOT in technical department for the past couple of years and he needs admin panel, FTP access, etc etc and that is why he's an admin.

In the end, this is not what I wanted. If there is anything I could do to stop the problem from being so bad, I'd do it in an instant. But right now, things have gone so far down the road that there may not be a turning back. I really appreciate some of you who have remained loyal to the forum. As I have mentioned before, there is some gap that needs to be filled and we will fill them shortly. Please be patient because this is a democratic forum and not only one person decides who becomes the mod/admin.

Once again, thanks to the loyal ones!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    And can we wote for the mod/admin postion? I think there are guys wh would perfectly fit in the mod positiot... For Admins position, it's your choice I guess...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    I switched to a different DNS server and I'm finally able to get back here. I assume they were changed back to forza-inter.com and awaiting further propogation now to confirm (I couldn't figure out which direction the propogation was going amongst reports from users getting here, and other getting to PI)

I hope we're back for good. I was worried the domain was gone that I bought a couple of alternative domains just in case, to point them to this server if things go belly up...

I hope you guys can sort things out and both forums can move on with great threads and more support for Inter

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Hey Ehsan, nice post over there. I didn't know what's going on until I didn't read that thread of you. Thanks!

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Pajo, the polling for the new mods/admins will be done between the existing member of the mods. It's not just about polling as it's more than a popularity contest hehe. But if you guys have any nominations, please do tell us.

And right now, it seems that they're messing up with our domain name, which belong to Tim. We hope to solve this problem as soon as possible and we might have a change in the domain name. It will be problematic, but we will go through it just to ensure the forum's survival.

Members: If the forum is down, please check your e-mail because we'll be sending mass e-mails for news.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Good luck to the members who decided to start their own forum, and good luck to you Han. I really hope this forum doesn't die and that you try to keep it alive. I'll be around both forums from time to time when I have time. I won't be around much for a month or so but if this place will still be around it will be my main discussion group about Inter. I'm not leaving this forum as I've come to like it here and I'm not picking no sides either. Too gradeschool for me..
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

Dr. Napoleon Hill

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Apologies for the late reply to this thread. Really struggling for any Internet access during the holidays (What timing for this to happen ) and right now, I'm even posting using Materazzi-speed connection.

I just want to say that I was not blaming any sides for this problem. I just did not want the forum to be threatened with a demand from a clique that states the forum should unreasonable sack an admin. For the record, Erik may not be that Roy Keane type of leader, but he has helped us A LOT in technical department for the past couple of years and he needs admin panel, FTP access, etc etc and that is why he's an admin.

In the end, this is not what I wanted. If there is anything I could do to stop the problem from being so bad, I'd do it in an instant. But right now, things have gone so far down the road that there may not be a turning back. I really appreciate some of you who have remained loyal to the forum. As I have mentioned before, there is some gap that needs to be filled and we will fill them shortly. Please be patient because this is a democratic forum and not only one person decides who becomes the mod/admin.

Once again, thanks to the loyal ones
    !
    dont worry Loyalty is my middle name.

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

I copied the same post on the "new" forum.. So here's my stand..

I don't want to take sides here.. It's just bad, and all of you who ran FI forum should be ashamed of what you did.. The split of the forum ain't gonna do any good to anyone, especially to members, Inter fans like myself..

I'm not going to comment anything about it anymore, I'm just gonna try to swallow it.. I will remain on BOTH forums, because of INTER, not because of Tim, Handoyo, Katie,Enricos, etc...

This is a very sad story for everyone who was on forums long enough to consider it some kind of family...
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -