View Poll Results: What is our weakest part of our team?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goalie

0 0%
  • Defence

0 0%
  • Midfield

3 7.69%
  • Creativity

28 71.79%
  • Attack

0 0%
  • Coach

0 0%
  • Mentality

0 0%
  • Physically

1 2.56%
  • Tactically

2 5.13%
  • We don't have any

5 12.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which part of our team is the weakest?

Fav. Player
    Capello Milito

Sweden

Which part of our team is the weakest?

Hi,

What part of our team is the weakest?

Comment and answer please

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Interesting question. I heard some European team player or coach (cant remember who) say that Inter do not have a weakness at all. While that was flaterring,i dont believe it to be so IMHO.

I really believe its hard to pinpoint a weak line if we are fully fit,or a weak link to exploit. I do believe though that because of our constant injury problems we have developed areas which are ofcourse weaker than we would be fully fit..

The formation we use has alot to do with it too.Right now our midfield be our weakest obviously. We have a defender taking over the role their or one of our youngsters.

If our usual lineup however is playing the formation would play alot into it and i would say having Maxwell or Chivu @ LB would determine things. I like having Maxwell there as he provides alot for us offensively. Against big teams however i would rather have Chivu there because not conceding comes first for me at the time being (thinking of the Liverpool game)

Either way i think over the short run we have been lucky that most of the players we thrown in have played up to a level that assured us victory.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    We do lack one kind of player - play-maker. I have always been saying and will continue to do so.

We need a player of the calibre of Kaka, young Figo, etc. We must sign a player of that calibre and we are all but done. And slowly, we might need a strike partner for Zlatan (lets see how Suazo, Balloteli does).

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

yep a world class playmaker e.g. riquelme etc.

Fav. Player
    recoba&bagg

hehe...i like the results of the poll...)))))))
    now can only see Diego...
    MILANO e' RossoBlu
    Blu per INTER e
    Rosso per Alfa Romeo

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Durai View Post
    yep a world class playmaker e.g. riquelme etc.
    nah man riquelme is more of a AM we need some creativiy behind the Forwards and AM where abouts capitano and cambiasso sit .. to put some nice balls over the top and slicing through the defence like de rossi or pizzaro ..roma might no be as strong as us but this is why they play such beautiful football these players are creativie as sexual chocolate
    jiminez,figo,stankovic are perfect for the AM role they have even proved that but im not saying no to diego just we need som Centeral midifield with great vision

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Why do you think that Marcy? I agree that Stankovic&Jimenez are good on AMC but they didn't world-class and our CM are pretty creative, Cambiasso passing is pretty solid, Capitano can dribble and he can be dangerous.

But with real big play-maker we can count on Stan like CM and than our middle can become really creative because Stan can work hard and be useful with his passes and shots.
    All of us forgetting Vieira who have great vision, with his strength and experience he will become essential for us in the end of a season.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

tactically!

because even though we are winning and winning by large margins, our goals still fundamentally come from mostly 1v1 situations and not produced by team moves

defensive tactics are solid however

why not creativity? because you dont need creativity when you have tactics! but creativity would be great to have, more a want than a need

if only we had a guus hiddink as manager, you wouldnt even notice the lack of creativity

heck even lippi is an upgrade over mancini but would seriously isnt an option for inter

however, defensive tactics preferred by mourinho and capello would seriously piss me off (but grudgingly admit would suit our team)
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Agreed...we don't score many goals through team moves. Some are individual and a few also due to mistakes like the one scored by Cuchu in Milan derby and also those in the derby last year.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    A quick question: Did you create this poll yourself or did you ask a mod to do it for you?

For me, the answer is clear: Creativity. We have a rock solid defence, which will hopefully stays that way despite Il Muro's absence. Maicon & Maxwell provides good run from the back as well. We have four 'marathon' midfielders who have tremendous workrates. We have the best support striker in the world in Ibrahimovic and world class finishers in Crespo & Cruz.

However, we do not have a world class attacking midfielder yet. It should be noted though, that the solution to this problem need not necessarily be a transfer. I have seen promising signs from Jimenez recent performances and that bloke should be given an opportunity to shine at least until the end of the season. We should not buy any world class player in winter. Just get some squad players who can cover our midfield throughout this injury ravaged period and then make our decision in the summer window.

Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

Australia

is not having creativity really a weakness, when we dont really need it?

i dont see our lack of creativity or a superstar playmaker as a weakness, but instead an option we didnt choose, instead relying on more hard punching/workhorse midfield, coupled with a more potent attack which can create its own chances with ibra.
    hal says:
    but u should see the curves ive formed on the stomach i love touching myslef
    hal says:
    there i said it.

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    We have no weakness. We don't need a creative midfielder. We have Jimenez and if we give him time to blossom he just may be the player we're looking for.
    Best match thread opener ever.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

definitely creativity.
    with Figo leaving in the summer, we definitely need someone to fill in the gap

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Our squad's strength is in its unity. We attack together and we defend together, our defensive tactics are good our attacking pairs and AM combine well. I think our tactics are quite strong.

The only thing missing is an extra edge and for me that is a world class trequartista. That will make us unbelievable good. I have the faith in Mancio, he is getting better and better with each day. He knows his team well and he's built it up. Lets not ruin it by mentioning Mourinho, Lippi or cloudq

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    I picked Midfield but I guess I meant Creativity, seeing that creativity has to come from the Midfield. With all the injuries in midfield, we now have a weakness there. I agree with lonewolf that we need someone to fill Figo's gap, but I also agree that Jimenez should be given a chance.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

At times we do lack creativity but I don't it's as bad as some people and critics make it out to be.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

United States

There is no "injury-prone habit" as an option?
    I learned about love, faith, and patience from Massimo Moratti.

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by kylan05 View Post
    There is no "injury-prone habit" as an option?
    lol indeed

Our biggest weakness atm are our injuries
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

definitely creativity...
    waitin 4 fresh blood wake up Inter's potential powers

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I agree with most of the people here that we lack creativity. We need someone who can really direct the play and define our team. As much as I hate to say this, we need someone like Kaka or Ronaldinho.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.