Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite players and why

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

Your favourite players and why

i wanted to start this thread to see why our favourite players (under our avatar) are our favourite players...

ill start...

1. RONALDO: cos i fell in love with his skills at WC'94 and found out later he played for FC Internazionale (this is in '98), also didnt know ronaldo was 18 at that WC, surprised to learn his age later on... still love to watch ronaldo, even after getting f*cked by cuper and sent to madrid and was the only ex-inter player in football launching broadsides at milan and juventus during his time at real madrid, still hoping he returns to inter in some capacity...

2. BAGGIO: love at first sight (WC'94), found out he also played for inter in 1998, single handedly carried italy to the '94 final and sadly had a mental lapse at THE MOST CRUCIAL TIME, wish hed sign on as backroom staff at inter...

3. ADRI: who didnt love adriano when he was firing in goals are 1:1 goals per match? still love the 70m run and beating 3 defenders + keeper against udinese, hope he returns a man from brazil

4. IBRA: because he rocked at ajax, but then not so much when he chose juventus and then i loved him again at inter

5. FABREGAS: this guy personifies intelligence on the playing field, very deliberate in the way he ways

6. BECKHAM: cos his free kicks are f*cking sexy and his work ethic is second to none

7. KAKA: everything he does ooozes class, and because he doesnt need tricks to bypass defenders

8. CHIVU: loved him at ajax, not so at roma, again so at inter! much the same as ibra

9. MAICON: cos he flying kicked david navarro (that pussy) and has NOTHING to do with being the world class player he is, although it helps that he isnt a liability like maxwell

10. NAKAMURA: cos he was freaking great with reggina (and still is with celtic) and because favourite relegation battlers reggina every season manage to survive by the skin of their teeth (even more so with last season's penalty!), also helped that reggina had di michele and bonazzoli forming a great partnership
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Capitano!!!
    Needs no introduction and reasons. Absolutely love everything about him.

Got lots of other faves ..but most are Inter players only
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Yeah, Ronaldo was truly great in warming the bench in WC 94. (He didn't get any playing time, I guess you meant WC 98)

My favorite player is...Just take a look at my avatar. And I'm not going to explain myself why he is a legend...From now on, until he retires, I'm immortalizing his name in the back of my future Inter jerseys.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Pagliuca, Vieri, Zanetti, Bergomi and Moriero.

They were my favourite players when I first knew Inter. You can drop Vieri now, however.

From the second generation (Cuper's era): Materazzi, Cordoba, Toldo, Cruz (who can forget the 3-1 victory in Torino?), Crespo, and Di Biaggio.

The third generation (Roberto Mancini): Cambiasso, Maicon, Burdisso and Dacourt.

There's also Stankovic who came during Zac's days in Inter.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Yeah, Ronaldo was truly great in warming the bench in WC 94. (He didn't get any playing time, I guess you meant WC 98)

My favorite player is...Just take a look at my avatar. And I'm not going to explain myself why he is a legend...From now on, until he retires, I'm immortalizing his name in the back of my future Inter jerseys.
    Han ur avatar says Inter 2 - 1 Milan

Names under there for me will come and go, however there is always going to be one name that doesn't change.

Il Capitano. as the song says, C'e solo un capitano
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Bobbo Vieri. People can hate him as much as he wants, but he was the ONLY reason I started supporting Inter. Had he transfered to Roma, Juve or Milan in 99, then ...... well lets just say its a good thing he didnt.

Marco Materazzi. I have always been a big fan of this guy even before the WC 2006. I loved it, how when the chips were down, he would go and kick Sheva in the nuts. RESPECT.

Il Capitano. . No explanation necessary.

Ibrahimovic. He managed to transform himself, from one of my most hated players, to one of my favourite players ever.

Also Maicon, and Cruz.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post

maybe... i just remember ronaldo from WC'94 for some reason
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    Ill jsut speak about Inter players, although my idol ofrever is our ex player - Bergkamp.

Zanetti is no.1 ofcourse. nd nothing more is needed to say.

Cambiasso is one I love too, and I bet there is noone here who will say he is not brillant guy, great fighter and leader. And deserves everything there is.
    I just love players that will always fight and act professional.

Thats why Cruz s also one of my favorites.
    Burdisso is there too.

Vieri was my idol, my hero, and ppl still call me Bobo offten, cause everyone knows how much I loved him, and always played like him at school and places like that.
    But he didnt act professional enough so now I jsut like him, nothing more.

So it's Zanetti, Cruz and Cambiasso. Our Argentinians.

How did I forget Deki...ccc
    Then again Max, MAtrix, Vieira...you get my point
    Gotta love them all
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

United States

Il Capitano and only him.

I came to football because of Inter. & Inter is Javier Zanetti since day 1 I knew them.

Other than that, everyone in Nerazzuri costumes.
    I learned about love, faith, and patience from Massimo Moratti.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Javier Zanetti ,no doubt!

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Han ur avatar says Inter 2 - 1 Milan

Names under there for me will come and go, however there is always going to be one name that doesn't change.

Il Capitano. as the song says, C'e solo un capitano
    Un capitano
    C'e solo un capitano
    Un capitano
    C'e solo un capitano

Apparently, I forgot about that prank and that my avatar is changed...But anyways, my real avatar was J.Zanetti.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    haha just thought i'd point it out to u.

that has to be one of the best songs around, still remember walking in milano a little drunk singing this in full volume and people crossing the street to avoid it. Proud.

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    Pagliuca, Vieri, Zanetti, Bergomi and Moriero.

They were my favourite players when I first knew Inter. You can drop Vieri now, however.

From the second generation (Cuper's era): Materazzi, Cordoba, Toldo, Cruz (who can forget the 3-1 victory in Torino?), Crespo, and Di Biaggio.

The third generation (Roberto Mancini): Cambiasso, Maicon, Burdisso and Dacourt.

There's also Stankovic who came during Zac's days in Inter.
    Not Tomas Locatelli as stated in your profile?

Anyway, I have loads of players I like, mostly due to Inter. But to pick four I'd say.... Vieri, Zanetti, Emre, Karagounis. Then there are all these others from Materazzi to Ibrahimovic.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I just always had a thing for Cordoba...

He's a bit underrated (which I like) and he chose us over Real Madrid a few years back (if I'm not mistaking)...

Then there was this rumour he hit a Milan fan in Milano

I do realize however he's not the same CafeCordoba he used to be...

Anyhow:

FORZA IVAN !
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

JAVIER ZANETTI

EDGAR DAVIDS me and edgar share same birthday

and couple of others.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    though the best player will always be the shirt, followed by number 12

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Icardi

United States

10 years of FIF
    1. Ronaldo (Reason why I'm an Inter Fan)
    2. R. Baggio - This guy is class
    3. Matthaus - Simply amazing
    4. Adriano
    5. Ibra - Phenomenal skill and strength

J. Zanetti, although not being the most exciting to watch deserves credit. He is a legend and any Inter fan would agree.
    Forza Nerazzurri!

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi View Post
    Not Tomas Locatelli as stated in your profile?

Anyway, I have loads of players I like, mostly due to Inter. But to pick four I'd say.... Vieri, Zanetti, Emre, Karagounis. Then there are all these others from Materazzi to Ibrahimovic.
    LOL locatelli is a long story, but he never played for Inter anyway. I was going to change my favourite player in my profile to Dida, but I was afraid that many would misunderstand.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    FIGO

FIGO FIGO FIGO FIGO FIGO
    Because he's so damn sexy ... and also because he's still a very good player at his age, maybe slower (but you're not just a good player if your fast, it needs much more) but his technique is still superb and his passes precise.
    And his so modest.

Fav. Player
    recoba&bagg

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    though the best player will always be the shirt, followed by number 12
    Cesar then

For me it's Baggio....the man who made me love football, made me Squadra Azzurra fan and the man who painted my heart in black&blue ))) He was never a hero for Inter though...((
    The first match i saw was a classic Inter-Real...were Roby scored 2 and could have had a hat-trick...it was amazing match...and start of new era of football for me )))

for now it's of course Ibra, whos amazing, Maicon who impresses every time, Jimenez whos brilliant, and Julio Cesar, whos worth Buffie... Chivu, still remember Axax capitan...)))

Also i love italian youngsters: Montolivo, Foggia, Rosina, Bolzoni and of course Super Mario ))))
    MILANO e' RossoBlu
    Blu per INTER e
    Rosso per Alfa Romeo