Thread: Official: Daniele Adani joins Brescia

Jimmy

Official: Daniele Adani joins Brescia

Itīs official now. No idea of the deal, but itīs obvious that we have cancelled his contract. He has today trained with Brescia.

Daniele Adani has joined Brescia after Inter has probably cancelled his contract. The transfer details would that mean that Inter has paid a sum of money to Adani to cancel his contract, which meant that Adani was a free agent.

He has signed for Brescia where he has played before and is the team he loves the most, according to himself. He will join Di Biagio who experienced a similar experience with Inter one summer ago when he had his contract expired.

Adani made a great season last season when he was one of those who played the most. He quickly became a fan favourite and was called up for the National Team on one occasion. Even though he had one great season, Inter was incapable of selling him, due to various theories.

We wish the best luck to a true gentleman and someone who always did a great job for FC Inter.

For an official word: Bresciacalcio.it

Moratti and Facchetti are truly stupid. Let us get a 35 old defender and sell one of our best and most dedicated defenders!

As expected: No respect for Adani!

Best of luck to Lele!! And thank you for everything you done for us.

I was wondering... Will this mean we keep Sorondo?
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Here I am, boiling inside as of why we brining in that moron Mihajlovic!
    And now this - In order to get rid of him we are paying a player who is 10 times better than that moron mihajlovic!

Sometimes I just dont get Branco & Co

So damn annoying....

anyhow, goodluck to Adani. He certainly showed his values last season covering for Matrix!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

I donīt think anyone can comprehend why they do this! Getting Miha, then getting rid of Lele... Plain stupidity and lack of respect for Adani.

Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Good luck Adani....

why Inter Why...Have you done it...I will never understand

Mihaj for Adani what the hell are you doing

Well another stupid transfer... letting Adani go is the best mistake we could of made. He certeainly loved Inter, so his contribution would be at least 55 time better than Mihajlovic's.

GOOD LUCK ADANI.
    YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS. :cry2:

WE WILL NEVER FORGET THE GOAL YOU SCORED AGAINST JUVE.
    Io ho il coure Neroazzurro.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

The transfer market was going perfectly until Miha was bought. He punk ass caused this. Total disrespect to Adani. He was a great backup, one who will definately be missed.

Anywayz I don't think this means that Sorondo will stay, if he was he would have been registered for the UEFA games.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    The transfer market was going perfectly until Miha was bought. He punk ass caused this. Total disrespect to Adani. He was a great backup, one who will definately be missed.

Anywayz I don't think this means that Sorondo will stay, if he was he would have been registered for the UEFA games.
    I agree completlely..
    I hope we dont do the same and let Coco and VDM go
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Adriano and Ibr

It was just a matter of time

Anyway good luck to Lele to Brescia

I think that we will keep Sorondo now
    I HATE MOGGI

Fav. Player
    Giacinto Facche

I thought some of you wanted Adani out? Why the sudden change of heart? I loved the guy, but he had to go and it didn’t affect my judgment about the Inter management a bit
    "There's another flare smoking in the box now...This referee is a clown" - Eurosport
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    You know each year we say "Dream Attack" and then that becomes "Bad Attack".

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Ok I'm not going to bore you with my opinions about Adani again, I just think Inter did the right thing and they showed great respect for him, since they gave him a chance to play, which he wouldn't have at Inter.

If they did cancel his contract (IF, because we don't know that yet!) they were just great, since that means that Inter decided to give up any money that could have come from a transfer just to make Lele happy.

Remember that Brescia is the team where Adani career started, and I think is more than likely that he asked Inter to let him move to Brescia, and since Brescia couldn't afford to pay for him, they cancelled his contract.

So much for no respect...
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Adriano and Ibr

Quote Originally Posted by MoH
    I thought some of you wanted Adani out? Why the sudden change of heart? I loved the guy, but he had to go and it didn’t affect my judgment about the Inter management a bit
    I wasn't for Adani out I wonted Adani for beckup because I simple think that Cannavaro, Cordoba,Matrix and now Burdoss are better
    I HATE MOGGI

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    <snip>...since that means that Inter decided to give up any money that could have come from a transfer just to make Lele happy.
    Itīs kinda obvious that we annuled his contract which is sad considering how good Adani really is. Saddest part is that we actually had to buy him out. Itīs hard to understand why didnīt we sell him, we had plenty of time. Maybe our management is just incompetent, maybe?

But still, i kinda agree with your point. I think we annuled his contract because he wanted us to do that. Thatīs respect if you ask me. I rather see him playing somewhere than being our fifth choice after Cannavaro, Cordoba, Materazzi and Burdisso.

Still, itīs kinda silly because we could/should have sold him instead.

ADANI
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia pių grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

If that is truly why he left to go to Brescia than thats fine and dandy. But I still think he should have been used in the deal to get Cesar. They definately would have considered him a good player thus lowering the amount of money that would have to be paid.

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    No Adani at Inter.it anymore
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Adani and Guana quit Brescia
    Friday 11 March, 2005
    Daniele Adani (pictured) and Roberto Guana will play no further part in Serie A this season after leaving Brescia.

Both players have rescinded their contracts with the struggling outfit after a bizarre series of events.

The two men were singled out for criticism by a group of angry fans who disrupted a training session last month.

Boss Alberto Cavasin then decided to leave the duo out of his squad as the club looked to get out of relegation trouble.

But now the defender and midfielder have decided to quit the outfit, despite having contracts that tied them to the Lombard club until 2006.

I can't help the idea coming to my mind to bring Lele back.. Well, not gonna happen.

he would be a good alternative maybe him and gamarra could sit together at the stadium and watch the game from the stands. i heard gammara was lonley and needs some company so i guess another worthless paycheck isnt that big of a deal to moratti